Oh Polly Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Oh Polly

How would you rate Oh Polly ?

"This place is ridiculous. I always ordered with no issues (from the US) now all of a sudden I’ve been trying to place an order for almost a week and I can’t. Once you place the order it glitches and it says the website is “offline” or there’s a “gateway error”. Then I start getting unusual activity and fraud alerts from my bank. I tried with multiple different devices and multiple different payment methods (including PayPal) and nothing. I have two friends experiencing the same issue and have seen a few people on social media complaining of the same thing and this place keeps emailing me telling me it’s ME. They say I’m putting billing info in wrong and they can not help me. I will not be giving them a dime ever again. I have no respect for companies who try to cover up their mistakes and blame their loyal customers rather than fixing the problem."
"This company doesn't even a deserve a star in my opinion. My parcel arrived just before I was due to go on holiday and I was so pleased about the packaging at first. However, I later discovered that I have been sent the wrong item. Even though my invoice clearly stated that I ordered a pair of bikini BOTTOMS, the item that was shipped to me instead was a crop top (not even a bikini one). Please tell me how does one mistake a pair of bikini bottoms for a crop top working in the retail industry? You also have to pay a non-refundable shipment fee to get a refund. SHOCKING."
"Ordered next day delivery, didn’t receive items in time, two days late. I want full refund as I didn’t get to wear the items for the event I ordered it for. They have been ignoring my messages regarding refund. really bad service and poor quality on the items, they have got a weird smell as well (?!) I will get my money back for this as I will not let it go. This company is a joke."
"The items are cute but poorly made. I’ve ordered twice from them and the second time both outfits had ripped stitching/ holes. No one wants a brand new outfit with rips in it. I’ve reachrd out to them twice about fully refunding or replacing the items with no response. At this point, I don’t have the items I needed in time. When you mess up, you fix it. I can’t even get a reply and my items were placed more than three weeks ago. Very unprofessional!!!"
"I ordered on a saturday with up to 5 working days delivery. My order should have arrived on the Friday however did not turn up to the following week. When my order arrived, it was too late for me to use it and so I want to send it back. Despite that I have emailed the team on several occasions with no response over about a week and still waiting, even though their automatic email claims that they aim to get back to all customers with 12 hours!!! SHOCKING"
"Purchased goods online from oh polly 18 days ago & still not received. When contacting them they said there was a problem with my payment however the money has been taken from my account but they will not send my order. Will be reporting them to the fraud team at my bank today."
"Poor service. poor delivery. fake tracking number, no responses to my emails. sigh I was giving this brand a chance but first and last time as lesson fully learnt. Why are these social media brands always so dodgy! will be requesting my money back."
"Where do I start? Cheap & Nasty - zero customer service! My gf was sent the same dress as me, she put the dress on, it teared straight away. Not because she was 'too big for it' but because it was a poor make and the fabric was so delicate, it was literally a dress to look at, not wear. I decided I wanted the same dress, I purchased it a size up and what do you know, the same thing happened to me (I thought hers was just faulty). I contacted Oh Polly and they would not offer a refund for a faulty item, instead they offered 20% credit. Absolute shocker of a company, we have gone round and round in circles for 3 weeks without an outcome. Time and energy wasting. Would not recommend this site."
"COMPLETE SCAM. MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS. Disgusting terrible service. Dresses and clothes are tacky and cheap material and also sizing is incorrect. Clothes are not true to size, they are ridiculously small. The dress i ordered i couldnt even get it over my head, promoting anorexia and making me feel terrible because i had to order the same dress 3 times in a size 12 when i am normally a 6/8. i would never ever shop at this website and i advised everyone i know not too as well. avoid at all costs. cheap, tacky, over priced, nasty clothes and awful customer service to match. Money stealing vile company. Dont even deserve 19%."
"UK oh polly - Good quality and very nice packaging. Kept me updated on my delivery and straightforward about exchanges. However, a massive minus; I am usually a size 8 in all clothes. I’ve ordered a swimsuit. The model is said to be wearing a size small - 8. I bought a size 8 and it wouldn’t get past my thighs. So I ordered a size 10, the same thing. The model is definitely not wearing a size 8. The bottom part of my body is way smaller and skinnier than the models and I also have a small chest and the strap which covered the models big chest, hardly covered mine. I don’t understand why they would say she is wearing a size 8 as it would be impossible for her to get into that swimsuit without tearing it as it has no elasticity. She is wearing size 12 or above, in my eyes it’s false advertising and wasting my time exchanging like silly."
"I ordered a bikini set from oh Polly paid £40 which I consider quite expensive for a bikini. I didn’t pay extra for postage just the standard delivery. I awaited the delivery which came 5 days later. Opened it to find the completely wrong item. I contacted the customer care team and told them it was incorrect and as I was going on holiday in a couple of weeks needed this resolving fast which Is why I ordered 3 weeks before I was going. The only solution she could give me was to send it back for a exchange and wait 10 days for it to be processed or reorder it for another £40. I could not afford to shell out another £40 from this months wage so I had to go with the first option. As it was in their error I demanded they cover the postage which she agreed to do if I provided a screenshot of my postage receipt. There was then a farce with sorting the how to refund it and kept refunding into the PayPal account that I explained several times I do not use and don’t have the passwords for. Eventually I got the postage refund sorted. I wait 10 days after the goods were signed for and finally receive a email. Instead of exchanging the goods they just refunded it. So I look on the website nearly every bikini out of stock, as the whole process had taken forever to sort all the goods I was exchanging had gone out of stock so I was extremely disappointed and angry at the service. I then check my refund the day after to discover I was refunded £3.95 less than I had paid. They had clearly just decided to forget they were covering postage and deduct it from what I originally paid. I’m still owed £3.95 after this horrendous experience. Will never use this company again. It isn’t hard to just pick the correct item in the first place to avoid this whole experience."
"How did this site actually get any stars? The quality is awful and when you go to r ed turn you are paying over $20. My daughter ordered from here for her 21st birthday. The dress was completely see through with the glitter falling off (literally our floor is covered) and the other outfit had sequined fringe just missing! I am completely outraged. Note to you all.....if they do not have a reasonable return policy, stay away!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I ordered a dress poorly, and cheaply. The dress would ride up every time I took a step (and it was my correct size). I tried to return the 30 pound dressafter already paying 9 pond to receive the item, and was informed return shipping would be 27 pound out of pocket!!!! I’d literally be losing money to return the dress. I emailed oh Polly and they basically said there is nothing they can do. Such a scam."
"i ordered a dress got it a week later which was fine to find out my size didn’t fit me to only find out that their dresses are small sizes so took it back to get the size above it’s been 2 weeks when i need it this weekend iv emailed no reply no number to call or nothing i will not b shopping here again absolute joke and i’ll be takin this further if it doesn’t come by monday"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE! scammers! I ordered a two piece set from oh Polly I payed for next day delivery. I got no email, so I emailed them and messaged them via facebook. Worst costumer service ever no contact number for a start, secondly they take forever to reply. I got told the bank was holding my money , which was so untrue as it came out of my bank and into theirs. The next day they told me I would get a refund , in 48 hrs silly me thaught oh okay it’s my card . So I ordered the same thing off my boyfriends card . Never recieved my refund for the first order , days later I had to call my bank and theirs opened a pursiute with them! Still waiting on my other package that is due out today, but yet they still haven’t even sent it to Royal Mail so I highly doubt i will ever my get my items never mind get them today . 90 pounds later .... their scammers . DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SCAM OFF A WEBSITE. Ps I did order off here a year ago and had no problems but they’ve completely changed."
"I ordered an item from Oh Polly that looked rather nice on the listing. When it arrived however, I was appalled to discover the worst quality item I have ever had the misfortune to buy! It was poorly constructed and way overpriced for the sum I had paid for it. I then discovered I had to pay for my own posting for the returned item and would be out of pocket. Their customer service is non-existent with no helpline, just a slow automated email system. I received a reply the next day which revealed that they had NOT READ my complaint AT ALL, they had just copied and pasted their returns policy, which did not address my issue! Furthermore there is a narrow 14 day time limit refund policy, which does not seem to take into account days before the receipt of the order or days between sending the item back to be refunded and it being processed (apparently 7-10 days!). This encourages the unhappy customer to spend more on sending the item back first class for fear of not getting a refund AT ALL! This is an unfair customer service policy, especially as the item I received was poor quality and I thought the product listing deceptive. STICK TO OTHER WEBSITES!"
"Scam!! They are so rude and unprofessional! I Ordered two dresses and paid $105 and paid for express shipping because I am going out of town next week. Two days later I get an email saying that my order has been canceled. Still no valid reason as to why, and I still haven’t gotten my refund. I will not be ordering from there anymore and I will tell my friends to do the same. It’s not worth it"
"This is the first and last time I will be ordering from Oh Polly !! As a first time customer my experience has been awful. After reading some of the Oh Polly reviews I did contemplate about making an order cause most of the reviews were negative, but I took the risk and decided to place an order which I highly regret !! On Friday I placed an order and paid an additional £6.99 for next day Saturday delivery before 1pm. I specifically chose this time because I had plans and that would of been the only time I would of been at home. I spent my whole day waiting for the parcel and IT DIDNT ARRIVE. Oh Polly didn’t call, Send me a text or email to say they couldn’t make it. I waited until 8pm and came to the conclusion they wasn’t coming. I tried calling, emailing and also messaging through Facebook and I only got a response today which is 5 days later although they state online they get back to Their customers within 24 hours, which is a lie !! I have also only received my tracking number today which is 5 days late as I was supposed to receive this automatically once I placed my order so I could track my item. I have still not received my item and the money has been taking out of my bank account. Once my item comes (that’s if it come) I will be returning it straight away because I refuse to give my money to a company that falsely advertise their delivery options. If they can’t offer next day delivery then why offer the service? From the reviews I’ve read this is not a one off occasion this seems to be a constant occurring problem within the company. TO SAVE YOU STRESS I WOULDNT RECOMMEND ORDERING FROM OH POLLY !!"
"Don’t ever shop here. I ordered a dress for £40 and it wasn’t even the same colour as the one shown online. The colour they sent me wasn’t even on the website. When I contacted them for assistance they took more than 4 days to reply and treated me like it was my own fault that I received the wrong item. I sent them several pictures of the dress with the tags attached and they still didn’t give me any assistance. They have very poor customer service and I wish people would stop advertising OHPooey like their something when they’re just scam. If you’re reading this then you’re probably not sure if you should shop there or not.... don’t!!!... trust me, you’ll thank me later. I should have trusted the reviews and I more than regret buying from their website. They’re definitely a scam and a waste of your money."
"Terrible! I paid for next day delivery and it took a week to arrive! My dress then broke within 20 minutes of wearing it! I then had to pay myself to send the dress back and they haven’t agknowledged my complaint email."
Oh Polly is rated 1.57 based on 35 reviews