Oh Polly Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend Oh Polly

How would you rate Oh Polly ?

"Goods ordered paid for No delivery No idea when they are coming No answer on any of the lines"
"Do not waste your money on express or next day delivery it never ever comes on time you may as well go for the free option as you won’t get it before 5 working days! Ridiculous need to buy diff rent outfits now as these have not come and I’ll be away hence why paid express delivery!"
"I was very worried about ordering from Oh Polly after reading all these bad reviews, but I had a great experience. Ordered a dress on Friday and it arrived on Monday all the way to Australia, and I was able to track it the whole time. The dress was of good quality and nice fabric just like the photos, true to size. Cant complain :)"
"Took my money didn't deliver my items and won't refund me, you can't ring them they don't answer, when you email them they take days to get back to you and are very rude and now I have been told to go to police, I've given one star because you can't leave none, please don't buy from this company, ring customer services first 0843 320 9720 see if you get a answer before buying anything"
"I wish I could give Oh Polly minus stars!! I trusted in Oh Polly to deliver be a $140.00 dress + $15.00 shipping to Australia for my 21st. I received the package, opened it up, and straight away saw white stains in the bandage material which is NOT fixable. Looked like hot wax spilt all over it! I contact Oh Polly advising them of the issue, and even sending pictures as proof. They recognised the issue and apologised (seemed like an automated email though). As stated on their website, it clearly states that the return of an item if faulty IS covered by Oh Polly. So knowing this information, I sent the dress back 4 days after receiving the dress, and paid $45.00 ship it back.... WOW i know, but I trusted in Oh Polly to refund me since i even added the receipt in the delivery box. I check my accounts once its been two weeks to find i way only refunded the dress and not the postage. I email them on three occasions with NO answer back on all. So all in all, I paid $60.00 in total to ship it over and back all for a faulty dress? Take my word for it. never. shop. from. Oh. Polly."
"Worst customer service!!! I ordered clothes on August 23rd from Oh Polly. It took two days for me to get an order number but every time I would try tracking the number it would tell me that the number is invalid. I emailed Oh Polly and a few days later they sent me the tracking information that my items were shipped. On my end I could not see that so I had to keep emailing them to get information. They responded with half a$$ and unhelpful answers. Weeks went by an my items were still not delivered. They told me my items were delivered but I had not received them. With the entire process (A MONTH) I finally told them I wanted a refund because they have horrible customer service and are very unprofessional. They told me that they would not refund me the money because it is not their issue. What kind of business tells a customer that? They have very nice clothes my friends say but they also say if your items do not fit, you do not like them, or have to speak with customer service GOOD LUCK because they are horrible. I will be taking this issue up with headquarters."
"Still not refunded me. Opened a dispute on PayPal. Just speak with trading standards and small claims court"
"Where oś my order!???!!!!"
"Horrible customer service. They sent me the wrong size (I ordered a UK size 10, but they sent me a UK size 8) I emailed them twice and no one responded. They left me without a dress for an important event and did not care to even send me an email back. Very unprofessional."
"My dress still has not come after 6 days. Not acceptable. I won’t be using this website again."
"Sizing is very small, order 1 or maybe even 2 sizes up I would think."
"Dreadful company. No response to emails. Suggest placing amounts paid in disputed via card company and reporting to trading standards. They are a disgrace."
"I purchased a $60 bathing suit that was very poor quality material. I went to send it back and it cost $44 to mail it to wherever this company is......so not worth it and the quality of the item is very bad!"
"Avoid at all costs ordered daughter a dress for her birthday only to find back was covered in stains sent it back got told it could not be returned as it had been worn and was smelly the item got sent back and forward after many very unhelpful emails eventually I had to pay an extra £6 for delivery or they were keeping the faulty dress only to be sent a brand new dress no stains or smell .completley confused why I could not have a refund for a faulty item that they claim was not their fault but replace it with a brand new dress that is no longer needed as I had to buy a different outfit because the original was unwearable !"
"This place is ridiculous. I always ordered with no issues (from the US) now all of a sudden I’ve been trying to place an order for almost a week and I can’t. Once you place the order it glitches and it says the website is “offline” or there’s a “gateway error”. Then I start getting unusual activity and fraud alerts from my bank. I tried with multiple different devices and multiple different payment methods (including PayPal) and nothing. I have two friends experiencing the same issue and have seen a few people on social media complaining of the same thing and this place keeps emailing me telling me it’s ME. They say I’m putting billing info in wrong and they can not help me. I will not be giving them a dime ever again. I have no respect for companies who try to cover up their mistakes and blame their loyal customers rather than fixing the problem."
"This company doesn't even a deserve a star in my opinion. My parcel arrived just before I was due to go on holiday and I was so pleased about the packaging at first. However, I later discovered that I have been sent the wrong item. Even though my invoice clearly stated that I ordered a pair of bikini BOTTOMS, the item that was shipped to me instead was a crop top (not even a bikini one). Please tell me how does one mistake a pair of bikini bottoms for a crop top working in the retail industry? You also have to pay a non-refundable shipment fee to get a refund. SHOCKING."
"Ordered next day delivery, didn’t receive items in time, two days late. I want full refund as I didn’t get to wear the items for the event I ordered it for. They have been ignoring my messages regarding refund. really bad service and poor quality on the items, they have got a weird smell as well (?!) I will get my money back for this as I will not let it go. This company is a joke."
"The items are cute but poorly made. I’ve ordered twice from them and the second time both outfits had ripped stitching/ holes. No one wants a brand new outfit with rips in it. I’ve reachrd out to them twice about fully refunding or replacing the items with no response. At this point, I don’t have the items I needed in time. When you mess up, you fix it. I can’t even get a reply and my items were placed more than three weeks ago. Very unprofessional!!!"
"I ordered on a saturday with up to 5 working days delivery. My order should have arrived on the Friday however did not turn up to the following week. When my order arrived, it was too late for me to use it and so I want to send it back. Despite that I have emailed the team on several occasions with no response over about a week and still waiting, even though their automatic email claims that they aim to get back to all customers with 12 hours!!! SHOCKING"
"Purchased goods online from oh polly 18 days ago & still not received. When contacting them they said there was a problem with my payment however the money has been taken from my account but they will not send my order. Will be reporting them to the fraud team at my bank today."
Oh Polly is rated 1.49 based on 49 reviews