Oh Polly Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
22 - 23 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Absolutely disgusting. Received a dres that does not fit!! Tried to return but didn’t receive a return label. The label had been taken from the letter before they posted this to me!! Never even stated where to send this (which drop off point!) after countless times to contact them regarding these issues. Using email, Instagram and Facebook and then being completely ignored on everything I am not stuck with a dress that doesn’t fit and £30 down!!!! Absolutely horrific customer service. Will never ever use this company again!!!!! Fuming is an understatement!!!!"
Are you Oh Polly? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Oh Polly receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst experience with an online clothing company. I ordered a dress from this website on the 6th of December and paid for express delivery which cost £10 and said it would take 2-3 days. Now 9 days later I still haven’t received my package and the company has ignored my 2 emails (which I send 48 hours apart). I would advise to stay well away from this website as it is an absolute sham. I will be sure to never order from them again."
"Do not use this company. I ordered 1 dress for my daughters Christmas party over 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received anything. What’s more, they have charged me 5 times for one dress. They have been totally unresponsive and I don’t believe I’ll ever get my money back. Criminals of the worst kind."
"It’s been over a week since I purchased my order and I’ve still had no delivery. I have emailed and tried to call several times but no one ever answers. The customer service I’ve experienced so far is apauling and from the look of the comments on their Instagram page I’m not the only one that seems to be having a issue getting through to them."
"Disgusting customer service dress arrived late and reads yet ignores all emails, avoid!!"
"Ordered from them 8 days ago and still haven’t received anything even though I have emails saying it has been processed. Tracking number that I was given apparently doesn’t exist and they don’t respond to any emails, tweets or dms."
"I've never in my life experienced such bad customer service ever!!!!! I would never recommend anyone to order from Ohpolly!! It was the biggest mistake i ever did by ordering dresses from ohpolly. I ordered 3 weeks ago and was suppose to get it 2 weeks ago, but almost 1 month later I still haven't recieved my dresses. I've emailed them, texted on instagram with no respond. I'm so mad, they have taken the money out of my bank, but haven't send my dress out to royalmail!! When I track my order it says " sender preparing item" it's been like that for a month now. I don't know what to do, they won't reply me, refund me or actually send my dresses so I can get it!!! I'm so mad!!!"
"Oh Polly evidently do not care about customer service, immensely disappointing as the brand seems like it could be power house in the fashion industry with what they seem to be offering. Alas, I have tweeted, emailed and even messaged them on facebook to which I have had not one response. The items were said to be delivered before a set date, the only reason I purchased said item was because I needed it for an event a couple of days after the delivery was due - the delivery deadline (they gave) was not met, having been "being prepared" for multiple days, I am unsure how this was possible, especially considering it would have been sent 24hr tracked? Unsure how it could take a week to post 1 dress. Needless to say, one will not be purchasing from Oh Polly again. I strongly advise all those contemplating a purchase from the store to look elsewhere. Certainly the items look tempting and fabulous, but it simply isn't worth the risk. It is a shame as Oh Polly are one of the few brands that suit petite sizes... oh the struggle, oh... polly."
"Terrible !!! 3 orders were meant to be delivered to me and have never shown up ! All the tracking numbers they gave me Royal Mail have never ever recieved them ! The response from them has been awful after so many emails I have sent I used to be a loyal customer but I will never shop with them again now !!!"
"I ordered clothes from the website then a week later they cancelled my order for no reason and refunded me the wrong amount."
"Can’t say about the quality yet, but service is 👎🏻- no response, late delivery, it supposed to come few days ago, when I put my track number -it says doesn’t exist...ha! Well done “Oh Polly”, I won’t recommend to order anything from them. By the way, in total...it’s overpriced. So -double NO."
"Well we’re do I start , I ordered some amazing iteams for my wife as we were going away for a weekend break . I ordered the iteams 2 days before I went , but I put in wrong sizes . The girls at oh Polly picked up On this straight away and with in the hour had sorted my order . I then had an email Saying that the order would be with me at 10.15 It turned up at 9.45 which was unbelievable service . If ever company operated like this then wouldn’t that be insane . So once again thank you, to the amazing girls at oh Polly for making some one very happy The clothes are amazing. Kind regards mark"
"I wish I could give them zero stars. Only the worst company that I have ever tried to purchase from. Their customer service is non existent and their system is faulty and they try to blame it on the customer. I will never do business with them ever again. Seriously stay away from them. The clothing is lovely but it is not worth the hassle you have to go through and the majority of the time you won’t even get what you ordered. Awful company."
"Very annoyed with the lack of service received from ohpolly. When item finally arrived, it was an absolute shambles, I spent £100 on something , when it came it looked cheap, it was seethrough, too small. Was meant for my 21st birthday and now no longer have a dress.now reading the reviews I wish I'd never brought from them. Now I feel like there's no point of returning as I will not receive a refund. Very very disappointed ! DO NOT BUY FROM OHPOLLY!!"
"What is the point of having 5 phone numbers when you don’t answer one ? Email you 20 times response automated we will get back to you in 48 hrs really you haven’t got back in over 10 days, very very poor customer relations I am still waiting for a refund on an order you signed for over 2 weeks ago, sort yourself out it’s discusting"
"Awful service. Made an order, 10 days later I’m still waiting for it to be dispatched. Contacted customer service, whom were of little use as each reply took at least 2-3days and are now offering me a refund as an “apology”. Beautiful clothing but would recommend ordering weeks in advance or expect to be disappointed."
"I bought a size 14 dress because at the moment I’m a big 12. It didn’t go anywhere near me. I don’t think it even would have fitted someone a good size 10. The dress was very short. Definitely not a good length for someone tall like me. Awful will never buy from them again."
"Most disgusting service I have ever received! I was sent a two piece garment worn once for an hour or two and was washed ,I’ve never had an item of clothing that washed as poorly as the items they provide. For something to not wash well is actually a factory fault and a full refund is a legal requirement but all they would offer was a 20% discount to ‘be fixed locally’ it wasn’t a loose seam that could be fixed the whole garment was ruined and it was washed exactly how the label had instructed! Emails were ignored and everything was dealt with over DM as a customer I needed a result and whoever I was dealing with thought it was appropriate to keep sending emoji’s and disregarding everything I said!!!! Absolutely appalling service, I would never ever order from them again and I would highly recommend no one else does either"
""They are claiming they didn’t receive my return and saying they don’t recognise the signature!!! I have my proof. Not acceptable,will escalate further."
"They are claiming they didn’t receive my return worth £60, and saying they don’t recognise the signature"
Oh Polly is rated 1.56 based on 80 reviews