ohhsocial Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ohhsocial

About ohhsocial: OhhSocial is a local app offering exclusive buy one get one free offers in Northern Ireland. Our aim is to revolutionise the way NI socialises; for partners’ businesses to thrive, while customers get out and about more.

How would you rate ohhsocial ?

"How have I not discovered this app before now? So many great buy one get one free offers to use around Belfast. Saving money while still getting to socialise at lots of my favourite bars & restaurants! Winner!"
"Amazing app! What a great idea, great deals for loads of Belfast bars & restaurants."
"Fabulous app! I have saved over £180 in just 4 months."
"Already bought ready for my one week trip from Dubai to Belfast...!! Can't wait to make use of these fantastic deals and save a fortune at all the top bars and restaurants. Thank you OhhSocial team :)"
"Love Ohhsocial it is brilliant."
"Very user friendly app. It has amazing offers which saves you lots of money. The perfect app for socialites, food, drink, health and beauty offers. Get it!"
"Fantastic app that's so easy to use! great savings on so many things from your morning coffee to your beauty treatments! Well worth the money!"
"Amazing app, saves you money and perfect way to enjoy amazing deals around town"
"OhhSocial is a fantastic app! I have saved around £250 in just 6 months mostly from the Wine & Dine and Beauty Sections. I love it!"
"I've tried some restaurants that I wouldn't have otherwise tried and have had some great meals, and cocktails - all buy one get one free... what's not to love!!"
"My boyfriend and I have used the app everytime we are in Belfast! We've had breakfast, lunch and cocktails - great value, we've saved over £80 this year already."
"What a fantastic app. With so many great offers. Well worth the money. I love it.😀"
"I bought the app for the great beauty offers and have already visited Orchid Thai Massage for a Swedish massage and LivingWell SPA Templepatrick for the day with a friend. The app subscription was only £14.99 and we saved £50 on beauty treatments. My friend couldn't believe I got all the offers instantly on my phone for less than £15! Can't wait to try out the cocktails next!"
"What an amazing app for eating out in Belfast! We have enjoyed breakfast, lunch, dinner & drinks all 2-4-1 on OhhSocial - fantastic places too. A bargain, we got our app for only £10 and have saved over £100 already!"
"My husband and I enjoyed a Sunday out on OhhSocial at Malmasion, Love & Death, Solo and A.P.O.C - We saved over £50 and had a great day; filled with Cocktails and great food! Can't believe the subscription is only £14.99 and gives you all the offers on the app!"
"Genuinely think this app offers fantastic value for money. I go to places I normally wouldn't visit and have recommended it to both family and friends"
ohhsocial is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews