OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Great team
All good
I have used them many times. Usually after a cheaper mechanic has screwed it up or charged me to do something unnecessarily, I learnt my lesson, they are not cheap but fair and they NEVER do extra work and ALWAYS fix the problem. Like a main dealer just priced reasonably.
Reliable service at a decent price and with a lot of integrity .
I highly recommend Ogs Mechanics.
Will definitely head back in future.
Great service! Very pleased! Thank you OGS Mechanics
Straight to the point found cheapest solution, but no temporary fix until parts arrived. Dealing with the car without delay and also kept me posted on the progress of the parts for the car. Very efficient team and 100% honest with everything you may need.
Great customer service ,very good and fast worker very happy with PSG and am sure i’ll Be back
I've done business in the past with them, and I will keep them as my first option when it comes in solving complicated problems, especially when they know how to deal with traders giving them the best treatment
Very friendly staff. Very good experience I had since the moment I’ve called them until the moment I’ve picked up my car. Definetely will visit them again for my next service due. Also very skilled mechanics that know what they’re doing.
They managed to repair my Peugeot 208 in a blink of an eye, they are really good in what they are doing ......thank you OGS MECHANICS
Had my car fixed at OGS several times and been looked after wonderfully by Corina. I am really thankful as she always kept everything at resonable costs and helped me with every repair together with Andrei. I am grateful for all the help received and will definitely use them everytime my vehicles will need repairing. Highly recommend to everyone that want their car fixed in the best way
Great service from the guys at OGS. It was an Insurance claim and they have dealt with the repair of my car from start to finish. Well done and thank you.
This is the first time I have used this garage and I am really happy with how they have handled my car diagnostics & repair. They have even given me a car replacement which came as a really nice surprise! Well done O.G.S.!
Very pleased with the quality of the service, I would certainly recommend it to anyone seeking professionalism and quickness not to mention also the very good costumer service.
Bought a hybrid car on auction and it proved to be faulty. I was in misery. A friend recommended me this garage and it proved to be a good choice. They managed to find the fault and deal with it so that I can use my car. Still on the road
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€
The service was great. Needed the car next day and as they promised my car was ready.
Recommend their services
OGS mechanics provided a quick and professional job. Thank you! Would recommend.
Always a pleasure to deal with OGS. We deal with Ella who always goes above and beyond to assist us. Their attention is brilliant. Thank you.
Very helpful staff
The manager has a great personality
He was able to sort my issues out with no problem
Dear OGS Mechanics team,

In all the time that my car was in your service I was treated very well and all my concerns were explained patiently and in detail so I can understand them and for my relief.

Until now the car works perfect and I received it in a very good condition.

Many, many thanks to your colleague that helped me and also, in the same manner to all the other ones that fixed it.

Good job OGS Mechanics, I strongly recommend you!
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.93 based on 193 reviews