OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Always a pleasure to deal with OGS. We deal with Ella who always goes above and beyond to assist us. Their attention is brilliant. Thank you.
Very helpful staff The manager has a great personality He was able to sort my issues out with no problem
you are a company that seems serious about improving so here are some things I found dealing with you. 2 calls that were said to be have made to me I did not receive and had to call twice for an update on the car which is not really the customers job, so something slipped up there. Some of the men in the reception area look very grumpy and suspicious which is not what a customer wants to be received like. The Ladies were great and did a good job. I felt confident that my car would be fixed, but there needs to be a very clear communication at ALL stages of what costs are incurred in the process of fault finding, this aspect is crucial and needs tightening up. Your appointment reminder by text is useful, perhaps you can expand on this to give your customers progress updates, this would make them feel they were being looked after well, this is probably best as send only rather than have to reply that way.for intermediate updates. The fact you are open until 6pm is very important so customers can arrive after work. Most place close at 4pm. Having a toilet is good and a coffee machine is good, the staff love it too, the seating and table area can be improved, its a bit dark and formal. A bright outside light at the entrance might help also help as winter is upon us. Well that`s all I can think of so I hope this helps you.
Dear OGS Mechanics team, In all the time that my car was in your service I was treated very well and all my concerns were explained patiently and in detail so I can understand them and for my relief. Until now the car works perfect and I received it in a very good condition. Many, many thanks to your colleague that helped me and also, in the same manner to all the other ones that fixed it. Good job OGS Mechanics, I strongly recommend you!
We are very pleased with the service and good communication. Thank you,
Is 👌
I know OGS Mechanics from 6 years and still the same professionalisms. Thank you
Great service. Polite staff. Even washed my car. Very happy will definitely be going back!
thanks
Professional, accurate and fast. Well priced as well.
I’ve been using them for years and the service and workmanship are excellent!
Hi, Thanks for the first class services, and the fast actions always provided. If anyone is a car perfectionist/maniac then it is a must to use OGS. George is really a guy who was in to car rally and the he can provide realistic advices about cars engines and so on. The team is always pro-active. Many thanks
Very nice and friendly and reliable service 👍
Professional staff!
Trustworthy and professional service. I recommend to anyone!
I have a car that needed major engine work done and all the way through, the team have kept me regularly updated and George has always shown me into the engine and where the issues are. I wish I had come here a lot sooner. The work is still continuing but the team have been efficient in ensuring parts are ordered in time and the mechanics are taking care of the rest. This is not your average garage. Thank you all!!
OGS Mechanics ltd is composed of a good team of professionals, therefore they deliver an overall quality service ! I have used them to fix a an electronic remote control key issue on my car. I would give my upmost recommendation to anyone looking to try the services of OGS Mechanics !
Great company that offer a large variety of services. They look after all our Van's fleet. Highly recommend.
OGS cannot let you down,now I am driving my car with confidence.Trust me they're reliable All who work there are specialists. I recommend OGS for you.
Very good service and very knowledgeable mechanics and helpful reception staff and very fair pricing and detailed invoicing many thanks.
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.97 based on 173 reviews