OGS Mechanics LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend OGS Mechanics LTD

Tell us how OGS Mechanics LTD made you happy
Fast service , knowledgeable , professional, reliable and very helpful with contacting the warranty company for covering of the cost. Happy to recommend. Thank you for your services.
helpful people and nice to deal with. tried to do their best. thank you
OGS mechanics provide an all round excellent service. I have been using them for over 10 years they are a pleasure to deal with. John Mahtani
Very good! Thank you!
Very happy with the services, professional staff, quick repair.
Thank you for the great service provided. Thru out the process we have been kept up to date with pictures and progress of the works. Would definitely use again and recommend to others. Radu
Very friendly service at the reception. Professional approach to the problems. Reasonable prices.Highly recommended
Really good service and proffesional
Very good costumer service , reliable service and workmanship. The 1 year guarantee for labour and parts offeres piece of mind . I recommend their service without fail. Alex . Audi A6 . 2012.
Best staff, front reception and mechanichal service,10 stars not 5
Fantastic work Wonderful customer service
For years OGS Mechanics have been a massive help for me. Either is a small job or a comprehensive repair they will Not let you down and will get out of their way to help you. Several times they passed their closing hours just to get me going in the same day and I am more than grateful FOR that. The staff Members are really Nice and helpful and George will always get involved to help you. Would recommend to everyone.
Excellent service all round. I have been using OGS for a number of years for mechanical repairs, upgrades and servicing for a number of cars. The staff are professional, efficient and provide excellent communication. The best garage I have used in over 28 years of driving in London.
Fast, efficient and friendly service. Very reliable
OGS have been the repair masters every time I needed them. The Service is great and the staff is very nice and polite. They are always able to repair other people mistakes and after using them the first time I am confident they will be always able to help me. Highly recommend to everyone
100 per cent 1st class Once again the team at OGS Mechanic centre excelled in their brilliance. I had booked my Audi A6 in for a service and some repair.Got my car back and the work has been completed to high standards. I can honestly say there are genuine people and their prices are very competitive. Can not fault their services my vehicle drives like new. I will see you next year for my service and I would highly recommend to my friends and family thank you.
Turned around the repair at my Ford Galaxy within a day including ordering a required part. Good price. Good services at the reception desk and on the phone. Thank you
Ok but not great. They speak Romanian all the time in front of you and it makes you wonder. My car needed minor repair and the part was there allready fixed but they still took their time and made me wait longer unnecessarily.
Dear Anna, It is the least to say surprising to hear you saying all above. Just to refresh your memory you have came on Wednesday without appointment and we accommodated a check on your car then as agreed we ordered the parts and we booked you Friday same week just to allow for parts to arrive. Next day Thursday you decide to drop the car in even though parts weren't with us but you said is fine you'll wait for our call. So dropped the car around 9:00am and then 10:54 you called to asked if car is ready, (although we agreed you'll wait for our call) when we informed part has not arrived yet. We then received the part and 11:42 we called you to inform part was received and installed. So in light of above that can proved with exact times from call recordings and delivery times I think you should review your statement. The fact that another language was spoken when you were around was not by all means to make you feel uncomfortable and I apologies if that was the case. Is hard to create good things but easy to damage, so I would appreciate if you would review us correctly. Regards George Stoica
OGS were very professional and experienced. They gave me the correct advice and I left feeling reassured. A quick diagnosis and a temporary repair. I will definitely be using them again to resolve the issue permanently.
Very professional garage and reasonable prices. I took my car to OGS after another garage quoted me double what OGS quoted me to fix my car. Also they kept me in the loop all the time and explained to me in detail what the issue was and what they were doing to fix it. I will definitely take my car there again.
OGS Mechanics LTD is rated 4.87 based on 198 reviews