Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Startrite shoes in the sale with a generous discount- local shops discount was £10 Ogam Igam was £14 so will definitely buy online from here again.
4 stars because I feel the 48 hour packaging was misleading - I ordered Saturday morning so expected delivery on Monday but this could just be me. I did contact Ogam Igam and Tara and Tori were both very helpful.
I 100% recommend this shop.
Item as described. Good Communication. Smooth Transaction
Quick delivery and good quality product
Great leather school shoes, very happy
Gwefan hawdd i'w ddefnyddio. Y bag llaw wedi cyrraedd yn brydlon ac o ansawdd uchel.
Oes modd i'r wefan ( a'r ffurflen adborth yma) fod yn ddwyieithog tybed?
Great service shoes came quickly and we're as expected
Fair returns policy
Order delibered without problems. Good attention.
Great service unfortunately I had to return my boots as I ordered the wrong size I ordered a 3 ans I actually needs a 31/2. I rang snd spoke to a lovely lady ho advised my you don't do a 31/2 so I had to request a refund.
Good prompt delivery, and very comfy shoes
Sent what we wanted, when we wanted at a good price
Lovely shoes and great service. Will be back
Easy and quick and good quality shoes.
Very quick postage shoes lovely and fit well but was disappointed in the colour, should be grey but are more beige.
The shoes HUSH PUPPIES were unfortunately a very poor fit and design and cannot recommend but I a deighted with this company, great service and very quick. I will use again as they stock start rite
Many thanks for your review Renee, sorry to hear that the Hush Puppies didn't work out for you.
Item as described, pleased.
Many thanks for your review Lorraine
Require a wide-fitting shoe so was pleased to buy these at a good price. Good fit,comfortable shoe.
Many thanks for your review Alan
My order arrived promptly but sadly the quality of the shoes/boots was not very good. Although this was a problem, the fact that I could return them freepost and I was refunded within three days (including one weekend day), was exceptional. I would not be put off ordering from the company again.
Sorry to hear that you had a problem with your order Charlotte. Many thanks for leaving a review though.
Good price and speedy delivery. Thankyou
Many thanks for your review Nick
Fast delivery and a good price for children trainers. Would recommend.
Many thanks for your review Elizabeth
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 670 reviews