Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
I didn’t get my order yet..
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the delay in your delivery to Israel, we can see that your parcel has now arrived. It would appear that the international postal service was particularly slow on this occasion.
Wrong item sent initially however replacement sent very quickly
Purchased a women’s size 5 slippers in Medium and a child’s size 12-13 arrived instead. Not impressed as they were a Christmas present.
Dear Customer (name withheld). Having checked your order I can see that you ordered a child's Joules Slippet Dog Girls Grey Dog Slipper in size medium size (12-13 as per the size guide). The description on our site is quite correct. There are no women's sizes in this style. The correct item was sent and it was also gift wrapped as per your request. This is the first we have heard about your issue. You are free to return the goods to us using our free returns service. It would seem that you made a mistake at the ordering stage.
Great service and quick delivery, however my daughter was very disappointed the Lelli Kelly's didn't come with the free gift
Thank you for your recent purchase and feedback for Ogam Igam. I'm so sorry that we forgot to pack the gift with your Lelli Kelly school shoes order. We do have the gifts here, and we will send one to you on Monday. Please pass my apologies on to your daughter, and let her know that her Lelli Kelly make-up watch will be with her soon!

Kind Regards,
Tori
The wellies that I ordered for my daughter were very cute however, one boot was missing a toggle. I called and left a message to see if I could arrange for a new pair to be sent in it's place but they were out of stock, probably because it had been on sale (or maybe that is why they were on sale!). The lady who rang me back said that I could return them or get a further discount on the pair I had. I was going to return them but my daughter loved them so much she was prepared to go without the toggle so I called back to ask for the discount to be effected. I got an answer machine again and nobody called me back. I would have rated the service higher, had I been able to speak to someone on both occasions when I rang rather than having to wait for a call back and secondly because on the second call, nobody did.
Thank you for your comments, we do apologise for not spotting that the toggle was missing before dispatch, and for being somewhat slow in getting back - you caught us at a particularly busy time in the shop with school shoe customers. Thanks for accepting our resolvement offer, hope you'll consider using us again in future.
Start rite shoes ordered arrived quickly and are lovely shoes but there were a couple of marks on them and they seemed a bit ov
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 670 reviews