Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Great service - easy to order, items arrived very quickly. Unfortunately shoes didnt fit but have sent back which was super easy too. Will order from them again.
Excellent customer service as always from Ogam
Igam. I have used the ‘click and collect from store’ service a few times and found this to be convenient and efficient each time. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Order arrived very quickly.
Lovely shoes! My five year old loves the interchangeable straps. Delivery was quick. Thank you
Fast shipping; item accurately described.
Speedy and efficient, 'does what it says on the tin'.
Excellent prompt and helpful
Perfect - all the way to Denmark.
Good selection of School shoes, reasonable prices and free delivery on online orders. Excellent shopping experience for me.
I ordered some wolky sandals which I had been looking for for ages. The price was great & so was the very quick delivery. I am very pleased & will be using ogam ogam again.
I was very happy with my purchase, and was very pleased to receive it in good time, especially at the priced that I paid. I fully recommend and am sure to buy again.
Excellent quick service. Had searched countrywide for some Joseph Siebel mens sandals only to be continually advised by everyone I contacted that they were out of stock. Until that is, I contacted Ogam Igam who not only had stock but were selling them £12 cheaper than advertised everywhere else. Cannot fault their service and would certainly buy from them again without hesitation.
Ordering was easy and the delivery was efficient
Thanks
Gwefan hawdd i'w ddefnyddio. Y bag llaw wedi cyrraedd yn brydlon ac o ansawdd uchel.
Oes modd i'r wefan ( a'r ffurflen adborth yma) fod yn ddwyieithog tybed?
Good quality shoes, often at great prices and always dispatched really quickly. If things don't fit it's free returns which are processed extremely quickly with good communication.
My order arrived the next day and was well packaged. Very pleased with my new sandals!
Lovely Geox trainers. Just what my daughter wanted. A great price and fast delivery.
Easy site to navigate, images of available shoes from all aspects excellent and colours accurate. Large selection to choose from.
sandals were sold out in a lot of places so pleased to find them and they were cheaper than other places! Super quick delivery too. Very pleased.
Fantastic customer service, quick delivery added personal touch would buy from again. Had to return item as was too small, returns were freepost and included paperwork. BRILLIANT OVERALL
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 671 reviews