Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Click Here

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy

"Great service and wonderful product xx"
Dear Yorkhazel
Very many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review.
If you are not already a newsletter subscriber you may be interested to know that by subscribing you have a chance to win a leather holdall - the prize draw takes place on 1st Feb.
The Ogam Igam team.
"Service was exceptional so fast at delivering"
Dear Agnes
The Ogam Igam team.
"Great customer service. Bought a quality handbag at a much lower price than anywhere else. Would buy from them again."
Dear Dawn
The Ogam Igam team.
"Very happy with my new slippers. Excellent service throughout!"
Dear Julie
The Ogam Igam team.
"the bag i ordered arrived really quickly and is lovely ,good quaqlity"
Dear John
The Ogam Igam team.
"Excellent service and delivery"
Dear Thelma
The Ogam Igam team.
"Very pleased to find this site, after our local Clarks store had very little to offer in different styles for my littlest grandaughter. Good delivery time and good product."
Dear Customer
The Ogam Igam team.
"My order date from Ogam Igam is 16/11/2018. Today is 04/12/2018, but I can't receive my order. Too inefficient shipping service !"
Your review is the first we have heard from you that your item has not been delivered. The Royal Mail tracking today says that it is still in transit in Hong Kong, albeit considered late by now. We will watch the tracking and email you with further news. We will refund if not delivered soon.
"Fabulous item, and wonderful service. I’ll definitely be using them again. Thank you!"
"Very happy with my shopping experience! I ordered a pair of Primigi shoes and international shipping was very fast, I received them in about a week in Canada. Very pleased, would definitely order again. Thank you"
"Ogam Igam was fantastic on assisting me with my order of Josef Seibel shoes; received my shoes and now have happy and so comfortable Kelly Green Irish feet!!"
"Very good and quick service."
"Very please with my purchase"
"Great company love buying from them, please keep sourcing the best natural foot shpae shoes for children"
"The boots we bought were lovely but I was very pleased that Ogam Igam offered free delivery and returns which gave me peace of mind that I wasn't wasting my money if they didn't fit. Thankfully they did. A very good service."
"Excellent service!"
"I ordered some Lelli Kelly boots for my 8 year old. They arrived 2 days later. Very impressed with the service and the website."
"Fast, convenient and fair to the customers and great choice of brands available"
"Quick delivery of two pairs of shoes. Quick refund of the pair that didn't fit. All in all quick, easy to deal with and would use again."
"Great service - easy to order, items arrived very quickly. Unfortunately shoes didnt fit but have sent back which was super easy too. Will order from them again."
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 650 reviews