Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Speedy delivery. Received the day after I ordered my baby's first shoes. Highly recommended.
Thank you.
Item as described. Good Communication. Smooth Transaction
Quick delivery and good quality product
Great selection of beautiful shoes at Ogam Igam. I buy from Australia and have them shipped. Purchase and shipment was seamless and incredibly efficient. Prices quoted for shipment are always correct. Very happy with shoes and delivery. Thanks much Monica.
Wrong item sent initially however replacement sent very quickly
Quick service and competitively priced. Would use again.
Quick shipping and quick delivery
My 5 year old was absolutely delighted with the shoes with lights.Very good quality. Arrived promptly.
Very fast delivery outside the UK!
Amazing prices, they had a pair of Hulk Clarkes kids shoes in stock for £17 which were £35+ elsewhere, super fast delivery too, I was skeptical to begin with but what an excellent little company, I will definitely be using again.
Very fast delivery on 3-5 days.
Great leather school shoes, very happy
Very pleased with the shoes I ordered for my son. I was unable to purchase the shoes from Clark's. And would definitely order again from Ogam Igam
Lovely shoes, fast delivery, great price and a little surprise free gift!
We only have one shoe store near us and their shoes do not fit our children; a friend recommended Ogam Igam and they've been fantastic. The free delivery and returns makes it so easy and the service has been quick and helpful. We appreciate the choice and value, too.
Very happy. Great service, straightforward website, and I am delighted with the two pairs of shoes I bought. Thanks - will return.
Well happy with purchase and delivery
Purchased a women’s size 5 slippers in Medium and a child’s size 12-13 arrived instead. Not impressed as they were a Christmas present.
Dear Customer (name withheld). Having checked your order I can see that you ordered a child's Joules Slippet Dog Girls Grey Dog Slipper in size medium size (12-13 as per the size guide). The description on our site is quite correct. There are no women's sizes in this style. The correct item was sent and it was also gift wrapped as per your request. This is the first we have heard about your issue. You are free to return the goods to us using our free returns service. It would seem that you made a mistake at the ordering stage.
Purchased joules wellibobs.
They were delivered promptly and a very affordable price. Very pleased with the service.
Dear Jane
Very many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review.
If you are not already a newsletter subscriber you may be interested to know that by subscribing you have a chance to win a leather holdall - the prize draw takes place on 1st Feb.
The Ogam Igam team.
Excellent communication. Very speedy delivery and quality item received. Satisfied customer.
Dear Customer
Very many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind review.
The Ogam Igam team.