Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

"sandals were sold out in a lot of places so pleased to find them and they were cheaper than other places! Super quick delivery too. Very pleased."
"Fantastic customer service, quick delivery added personal touch would buy from again. Had to return item as was too small, returns were freepost and included paperwork. BRILLIANT OVERALL"
"Just the perfect bag for my daughters wedding so happy."
"This is the second time I have ordered from ogam igam. Both times I have been impressed with price and speed of service. Thank you"
"Great customer service and Very quick delivery on the shoes I bought for my little boy. Great quality shoes. Will use Ogam Igam again! Thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Very prompt delivery. Very impressed thanks"
"Delivery was within twenty four hours and sandals in perfect condition"
"Quick delivery and a lovely bag which I'm over the moon with. Brilliant service."
"Great choice on your website and speedy delivery."
"Easy to order. Kept informed of progress of my order. Fast delivery!"
"bought sandals and sneakers for my son and was very happy with my purchase. shoes were very comfy and good quality. and delivery was fast and not expensive. defiantly will order again"
"Good, efficient service."
"Very Happy with my purchase. Firstly, I was so pleased to be able to buy sandals so early in the season. Secondly , it was easy to order and finally , my order was delivered within a few days. Would definitely recommend this website."
"Great price offered, free delivery and arrived quick. Very Happy"
"Swift service. Thank you."
"Product arrived within two days of ordering and was well packaged."
"Item arrived on time, well packed. you rrovide best quality product in affordable prices Thank You :)"
"Geox boots ordered were beautiful, arrived on time and no delivery charge. First class service"
"Quick delivery, great products."
"Excellent service and choice of boots. Love shopping local !"
Ogam Igam is rated 4.94 based on 613 reviews