Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings, ,

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy
Ogam Igam are terrific! The free delivery and returns make it easy to order shoes for my children without being certain whether they will fit.
Very efficient click +collect system.
Great service and range of shoes, highly recommend.
good service and quick delivery
Fabulous Daisy wellies, excellent fit and very comfortable. Would definitely recommend!!!!
great shoes, good quality and always fit well.
Fantastic value, service and quality
Shoes received quickly and well packaged
Had we exactly what I was after, and it was in the sale! Quick and efficient communication and delivery. Would highly recommend.
Love, love, love my new boots.
Received my order very quickly, the children's boots were lovely and the online size guides were extremely helpful, Thanks. X
Probably the best and most professional service I have ever had from any company and at a good price. I will most certainly become a regular customer.
Quick delivery and nicely packaged. Item was delivered in pristine condition. My son loves his new Boden dinosaur wellie boots!
I was very happy with my purchase and the delivery and return’s service is very good too.
Excellent service both in store and online. The size comparison between brands is really helpful, especially during lockdown when we can't visit.
Quick and efficient service, thank you
Excellent service, great quality!
Great price, quick delivery
Very good shoes, so comfortable. Parcel arrived on time
Living overseas it is difficult for us to source school shoes locally. Organ Igam is our trusted shop, easy ordering process, speedy delivery to continental Europe.
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 702 reviews