Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Very fast delivery
Jenna S

Quick delivery service! Item
As expected. Great thank you!
Verified Buyer

Amazing service! The shoes I ordered arrived the very next day, and this was without having to pay anything extra. I was especially happy as the school shoes, from Clarks, were not available from any of their stores or website even though it was the beginning of the school year. Thank you so much Ogam Igam
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, good price and wide range of shoes
Verified Buyer

Great price and very quick delivery, would use again.
Bernadette S
Verified Buyer

My sons shoes came on time as promised . I was delighted with the service I received I will definitely use Ogam Igam again .
Verified Buyer

Speedy service brilliant product my granddaughter loves the wellies. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Quick and free delivery. Very good brands of products. Though limited variety and sizes but still good online site for kids shoes! Good prices too.
Verified Buyer

I was hesitant initially but decided to order online. Very pleased with the delivery time and item delivered.
Verified Buyer

The shoes I bought for my son was as it was shown on the site was all boxed and delievered on time very pleased !!!
Alison M
Verified Buyer

Great service shoes came quickly and we're as expected
Verified Buyer

Order arrived very quickly which was a great relief as Clarkes were unable to locate these shoes for me in this size in any of their stores. I ordered the shoes online then rang Ogam Igam and the lady I spoke to located my order immediately and assured me it would be dispatched straight away which it was. I just wish they had a store nearer to my home so I could get the boys shoes fitted there, Wales is too far from me! Thank you.
Claire C
Verified Buyer

This was my first order but won't be my last. Excellent price and fast delivery. Excellent service!
Catherine M
Verified Buyer

I placed an order at 3.30pm on a Friday and received it on the Saturday morning before 9am. Postage was free of charge. Fantastic service, would not hesitate to recommend.
Many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Good customer service, prompt delivery.
Stephen D
Verified Buyer

Glad to find Joseph Seibel mens sandals and the service was excellent. Delivered very quickly. Thank you.
Kellie M
Verified Buyer

Second time I have ordered from this website. Excellent , efficient service. I would highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and great prices.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service, easy online transaction with speedy delivery.
Verified Buyer

Fast service, beautifully presented. One very happy little girl with her new shoes
Ogam Igam is rated 4.94 based on 539 reviews