Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Anna M
Verified Buyer

Great quality products at discounted price, got quick free delivery and nice little discount for first order after newsletter subscription. Thank you!:)
Linda B
Verified Buyer

I live in the US and am always on the lookout for Josef Seible shoes and sandles as I love the quality and style. They are extremely well made and stylish. Twice I have purchased from Ogam Igam and have had good service, fast shipping and great communication. Love this store! They are on the top of my list of go to places to shop and their prices and sales are outstanding!
Rosalind C
Verified Buyer

Lovely shoes,great price, excellent delivery, what more can I say.!
Kathryn W
Verified Buyer

I was so happy to find the Birkenstock shoes that I wanted and was even more excited to discover that you would deliver them direct to Australia and I didn't need to pack them in my bulging luggage. The postage charges were very reasonable and they arrived in about ten days. I'll definitely use Ogam Igam again.
Andreja B
Verified Buyer

You have a great choice and excellent quality.
Verified Buyer

Great shoes, great service and a good price. Fast delivery too!
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service and product. End of range and not available in the Clark's shop and it was cheaper to buy from this company!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Sandals were a good price compared to other stores. Leather soft, siE good and colour of sandal funky. Happy with service and product.
Verified Buyer

Excellent price and impressed by free delivery and returns.
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Granddaughters are over the moon with their new shoes. Service was second to none. Well done.
Verified Buyer

I have bought a few pairs of Josef Seibel sandals over the years and when I saw these in navy and at a very competitive price I ordered them. They arrived promptly, and when I tried them on they were so comfortable that I wore them all day. I am delighted with them.
Dawn B
Verified Buyer

Delivery was extremely quick and the product was perfect, exactly as described. Sadly too big and had to return but no reflection on the supplier. Only praise for the service provided.

Prompt delivery. Item as picture and description. Would certainly recommend

very nice.Thanks
Verified Buyer

Lovely boots and very good value - am very happy with my purchase.
Inna Z
Verified Buyer

Fast dilivery, excellent shoes. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and fast delivery
Carolyn D
Verified Buyer

Efficient order line and delivery of an excellent pair of Softinos
Peter M