Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy
Excellent service both in store and online. The size comparison between brands is really helpful, especially during lockdown when we can't visit.
Quick and efficient service, thank you
Excellent service, great quality!
Great price, quick delivery
Very good shoes, so comfortable.
Parcel arrived on time
Living overseas it is difficult for us to source school shoes locally. Organ Igam is our trusted shop, easy ordering process, speedy delivery to continental Europe.
Love these and had loads of compliments. Please note the first time you wear them they need to be broken in a bit but second wear they were super comfortable. Fast delivery and overall great service. Thanks!
This is the second time I buy shoes for my daughter from Ogam Igam. I like that they have Primigi shoes for a good price. The delivery charges are good, and it's possible to return for free. Delivery was prompt. I'm gonna be coming back to check if they have anything else I like.
Wonderful service. Unable to get a school shoe fitting slot so opted for click and collect. When collected, lady offered to check the shoes fitted. They didn't, so she sorted us out with a different pair. Hugely grateful - diolch o galon!
Quick deliveries and refunds, great service and good shoes!
We’ve been buying shoes from Ogam Igam for my son since he was 18months old. He is now 12 and going into his second year at senior school. The service is brilliant, the shoes are superb quality and the assistants will only sell us shoes only when they feel the fit is 100%. We bought shoes online for the first time and we ordered exactly the same pair (as the quality was excellent), we just ordered one size bigger. Delivery was very quick and excellent communication throughout. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Ogam Igam and we will keep buying shoes from Ogam Igam (whether in store or online).
Very many thanks for your kind review, it's much appreciated.
Excellent website, order process was simple and confirmation was efficient as was delivery! All arrived as promised in good order..will definitely use them again!
Had the product I wanted at a better price than competitors and delivery was quick.
Recived my trainers very quickly and they are the most comfortable trainers i have brought. Thank you
Very pleased with my bag. Delivered very quickly to my local shop. Well done.
Great shoes
Very happy with service even sent me another pair of sandal
When first pair didn't fit

Very quick dispatch would certainly recommend
Recently used the click and collect service. It was straight forward and stress free. Have previously bought shoes in shop pre Covid-19 and have had regular fittings for my toddler. Would highly recommend this shop. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
Friendly and reactive customer service. High quality and super cute baby shoes. I'll shop with them again.
Excellent service would definitely tecommend
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 688 reviews