Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

"I ordered some wolky sandals which I had been looking for for ages. The price was great & so was the very quick delivery. I am very pleased & will be using ogam ogam again."
"I was very happy with my purchase, and was very pleased to receive it in good time, especially at the priced that I paid. I fully recommend and am sure to buy again."
"Excellent quick service. Had searched countrywide for some Joseph Siebel mens sandals only to be continually advised by everyone I contacted that they were out of stock. Until that is, I contacted Ogam Igam who not only had stock but were selling them £12 cheaper than advertised everywhere else. Cannot fault their service and would certainly buy from them again without hesitation."
"Ordering was easy and the delivery was efficient Thanks"
"Gwefan hawdd i'w ddefnyddio. Y bag llaw wedi cyrraedd yn brydlon ac o ansawdd uchel. Oes modd i'r wefan ( a'r ffurflen adborth yma) fod yn ddwyieithog tybed?"
"Good quality shoes, often at great prices and always dispatched really quickly. If things don't fit it's free returns which are processed extremely quickly with good communication."
"My order arrived the next day and was well packaged. Very pleased with my new sandals!"
"Lovely Geox trainers. Just what my daughter wanted. A great price and fast delivery."
"Easy site to navigate, images of available shoes from all aspects excellent and colours accurate. Large selection to choose from."
"sandals were sold out in a lot of places so pleased to find them and they were cheaper than other places! Super quick delivery too. Very pleased."
"Fantastic customer service, quick delivery added personal touch would buy from again. Had to return item as was too small, returns were freepost and included paperwork. BRILLIANT OVERALL"
"Just the perfect bag for my daughters wedding so happy."
"This is the second time I have ordered from ogam igam. Both times I have been impressed with price and speed of service. Thank you"
"Great customer service and Very quick delivery on the shoes I bought for my little boy. Great quality shoes. Will use Ogam Igam again! Thanks"
"Absolutely fantastic service. Very prompt delivery. Very impressed thanks"
"Delivery was within twenty four hours and sandals in perfect condition"
"Quick delivery and a lovely bag which I'm over the moon with. Brilliant service."
"Great choice on your website and speedy delivery."
"Easy to order. Kept informed of progress of my order. Fast delivery!"
"bought sandals and sneakers for my son and was very happy with my purchase. shoes were very comfy and good quality. and delivery was fast and not expensive. defiantly will order again"
Ogam Igam is rated 4.94 based on 582 reviews