Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy

"Fast delivery and great price for Salties. The box was in bad shape when it got to me but the sandals were fine so I am still giving 5 stars."
"Absolutely brilliant service great communication and super fast delivery thankyou ❤"
"Fab shoes and fast delivery!"
"Startrite shoes in the sale with a generous discount- local shops discount was £10 Ogam Igam was £14 so will definitely buy online from here again. 4 stars because I feel the 48 hour packaging was misleading - I ordered Saturday morning so expected delivery on Monday but this could just be me. I did contact Ogam Igam and Tara and Tori were both very helpful. I 100% recommend this shop."
"Great style, cost and arrived quickly. Great seller."
"I ordered these shoes and they arrived within 3 days of purchase I would certainly recommend this company I shall certainly shop with them again"
"What a beautiful bag!!!!! Gorgeous quality. Highly recommend. Very quick delivery."
"Excellent service, super fast delivery, great communication. Very happy customer. Thank you!"
"Very quick delivery item as described no problems. Very good."
"Prompt and efficient service 😀"
"Really excellent, quick service and faultless delivery."
"Great shoes, quick delivery. Thanks very much!"
"Speedy delivery. Received the day after I ordered my baby's first shoes. Highly recommended. Thank you."
"Item as described. Good Communication. Smooth Transaction"
"Quick delivery and good quality product"
"Great selection of beautiful shoes at Ogam Igam. I buy from Australia and have them shipped. Purchase and shipment was seamless and incredibly efficient. Prices quoted for shipment are always correct. Very happy with shoes and delivery. Thanks much Monica."
"Wrong item sent initially however replacement sent very quickly"
"Quick service and competitively priced. Would use again."
"Quick shipping and quick delivery"
"My 5 year old was absolutely delighted with the shoes with lights.Very good quality. Arrived promptly."
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 642 reviews