Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Click Here

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy

"Ogam Igam provides a good selection of quality shoes and always impress me with their fast service. With free deliveries and returns, I can't go wrong."
"Speedy delivery and item as advertised . Lovely shoes my daughter absolutely loves them. Thank you"
"Good prices, great product and minimal yet sufficient environmentally friendly packaging which was very pleasing! I'll shop there again just on that basis to be honest!"
"Wouldn't normally buy shoes online, without trying first, but following a fitting for school shoes at Clarks I knew the size we were after for that brand, The choice in his size was very limited n our local shop, so I searched on line and found excellent selection at Ofam Igam. Reassured that they had free returns I ordered the shoes, arrived very quickly and nicely packaged. The shoes are great, the service was great."
"This is my first time buying from the site . Service and delivery was very quick and no issues. My order came in good condition and am pleased with my buy."
"Great company, prompt delivery.... Excellent online shopping experience."
"Incredibly quick delivery ! Really pleased ."
"Quick and efficient srrvice"
"Fast delivery and great price for Salties. The box was in bad shape when it got to me but the sandals were fine so I am still giving 5 stars."
"Absolutely brilliant service great communication and super fast delivery thankyou ❤"
"Fab shoes and fast delivery!"
"Startrite shoes in the sale with a generous discount- local shops discount was £10 Ogam Igam was £14 so will definitely buy online from here again. 4 stars because I feel the 48 hour packaging was misleading - I ordered Saturday morning so expected delivery on Monday but this could just be me. I did contact Ogam Igam and Tara and Tori were both very helpful. I 100% recommend this shop."
"Great style, cost and arrived quickly. Great seller."
"I ordered these shoes and they arrived within 3 days of purchase I would certainly recommend this company I shall certainly shop with them again"
"What a beautiful bag!!!!! Gorgeous quality. Highly recommend. Very quick delivery."
"Excellent service, super fast delivery, great communication. Very happy customer. Thank you!"
"Very quick delivery item as described no problems. Very good."
"Prompt and efficient service 😀"
"Really excellent, quick service and faultless delivery."
"Great shoes, quick delivery. Thanks very much!"
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 650 reviews