Ogam Igam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam

About Ogam Igam: Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

"Very happy with my shopping experience! I ordered a pair of Primigi shoes and international shipping was very fast, I received them in about a week in Canada. Very pleased, would definitely order again. Thank you"
"Ogam Igam was fantastic on assisting me with my order of Josef Seibel shoes; received my shoes and now have happy and so comfortable Kelly Green Irish feet!!"
"Very good and quick service."
"Very please with my purchase"
"Great company love buying from them, please keep sourcing the best natural foot shpae shoes for children"
"The boots we bought were lovely but I was very pleased that Ogam Igam offered free delivery and returns which gave me peace of mind that I wasn't wasting my money if they didn't fit. Thankfully they did. A very good service."
"Excellent service!"
"I ordered some Lelli Kelly boots for my 8 year old. They arrived 2 days later. Very impressed with the service and the website."
"Fast, convenient and fair to the customers and great choice of brands available"
"Quick delivery of two pairs of shoes. Quick refund of the pair that didn't fit. All in all quick, easy to deal with and would use again."
"Great service - easy to order, items arrived very quickly. Unfortunately shoes didnt fit but have sent back which was super easy too. Will order from them again."
"Excellent customer service as always from Ogam Igam. I have used the ‘click and collect from store’ service a few times and found this to be convenient and efficient each time. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Order arrived very quickly."
"Lovely shoes! My five year old loves the interchangeable straps. Delivery was quick. Thank you"
"Fast shipping; item accurately described."
"Speedy and efficient, 'does what it says on the tin'."
"Excellent prompt and helpful"
"Perfect - all the way to Denmark."
"Good selection of School shoes, reasonable prices and free delivery on online orders. Excellent shopping experience for me."
"I ordered some wolky sandals which I had been looking for for ages. The price was great & so was the very quick delivery. I am very pleased & will be using ogam ogam again."
Ogam Igam is rated 4.94 based on 601 reviews