Ogam Igam Reviews

497 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Verified Buyer

I have bought a few pairs of Josef Seibel sandals over the years and when I saw these in navy and at a very competitive price I ordered them. They arrived promptly, and when I tried them on they were so comfortable that I wore them all day. I am delighted with them.
Dawn B
Verified Buyer

Delivery was extremely quick and the product was perfect, exactly as described. Sadly too big and had to return but no reflection on the supplier. Only praise for the service provided.

Prompt delivery. Item as picture and description. Would certainly recommend

very nice.Thanks
Verified Buyer

Lovely boots and very good value - am very happy with my purchase.
Inna Z
Verified Buyer

Fast dilivery, excellent shoes. Thanks.
Verified Buyer

Great customer service and fast delivery
Carolyn D
Verified Buyer

Efficient order line and delivery of an excellent pair of Softinos
Peter M
Unverified Reviewer

Great service.
Peter M

Always great service.
Scott B
Verified Buyer

Professional, reliable, good communication and did exactly what they promised. Will be using them again - only wish they were local and not just online
Laleh A
Verified Buyer

Good prompt service. Article ordered and sent was of a good quality. I will use your services
in the future.
Verified Buyer

Have used Ogam Igam before and again the speed of my order and delivery was amazing, so pleased with my shoes
Sunny C
Verified Buyer

Easy to find products i wanted and they were well priced and arrived within days of the order. Perfect!

Beautiful shoes
Verified Buyer

Did what they said they would in good time

Fair returns policy
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient delivery.
Judi M
Verified Buyer

Lovely shoes. Great service. Cheaper than local shops. Very happy.
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with the purchase from Ogam Igam, the postage was so quick and they have a lot of choice on their site. Thank you
Ogam Igam is rated 4.94 based on 497 reviews