Ogam Igam Reviews

485 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Garvalin, Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, El Naturalista, Birkenstock, Fly London, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Spikes and Sparrow leather bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Verified Buyer

Have used Ogam Igam before and again the speed of my order and delivery was amazing, so pleased with my shoes
Sunny C
Verified Buyer

Easy to find products i wanted and they were well priced and arrived within days of the order. Perfect!

Beautiful shoes
Verified Buyer

Did what they said they would in good time

Fair returns policy
Verified Buyer

Quick and efficient delivery.
Judi M
Verified Buyer

Lovely shoes. Great service. Cheaper than local shops. Very happy.
Verified Buyer

I was so happy with the purchase from Ogam Igam, the postage was so quick and they have a lot of choice on their site. Thank you
Joanne T
Verified Buyer

Great service and quick delivery, however my daughter was very disappointed the Lelli Kelly's didn't come with the free gift
Thank you for your recent purchase and feedback for Ogam Igam. I'm so sorry that we forgot to pack the gift with your Lelli Kelly school shoes order. We do have the gifts here, and we will send one to you on Monday. Please pass my apologies on to your daughter, and let her know that her Lelli Kelly make-up watch will be with her soon!

Kind Regards,
Tori
Gillie J
Verified Buyer

Delighted with my Skechers: they are incredibly comfortable, and a better price than anywhere else.
Rebecca L
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and amazing shows thank you will use again
Verified Buyer

Great price, fast delivery - doesn't get much better than that!
Rhona H
Verified Buyer

Excellent service my Shoes arrived very quickly and I'm very pleased with the price. Can't wait for the Summer to wear them. Thanks also for the Ogam Igam pen. 😃
Verified Buyer

Hapus iawn / very happy. Will look at other deals coming up. The boots are so comfortable.
Linda A
Verified Buyer

The price of the shoes were the best price online and in local stores.
The service was second to none and very quick delivery. Would recommend.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, no hassle order and very good price, would use again
Julie N
Verified Buyer

Excellent quick delivery, shoes perfect would buy from you again thank you. Julie from Scarborough.
Sandra S
Verified Buyer

Straightforward, good information, prompt delivery. Great service.
Julie L
Verified Buyer

Bought a pair of boots at a price cheaper than elsewhere, were delivered really quickly. Excellent service. Would buy from here again.
Eleri H
Verified Buyer

I ordered a pair of Joules wellies at the hugely discounted price of £23.97 (rrp £40). I placed my online order late on a Sunday evening and the wellies arrived on Tuesday. My order qualified for free delivery - an added bonus. Very pleased with my purchase and will be recommending Ogam Igam to friends and family. Eleri
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 485 reviews