Ogam Igam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ogam Igam
Read Ogam Igam Reviews

About Ogam Igam:

Ogam Igam is an independent footwear retailer based in Penarth, Wales (est.2004). We are specialists in children’s footwear (from birth to teens) and are members of the Society of Shoe Fitters. We always stock an extensive range of quality school shoes with width fittings. Children’s brands include Start-rite, Clarks, Froddo, Bobux, Primigi, Geox, Joules and others.
For adults fashionable, colourful and comfortable footwear brands include Josef Seibel, Rieker, Birkenstock, Salt-Water Sandals, Skechers... we are also suppliers of Long & Son bags.

029 20704254

info@ogamigam.com

Ogam Igam 5 Royal Buildings

Tell us how Ogam Igam made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 17th December 2019
Debra Inman
More Photos & Videos
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 20th October 2016
More Photos & Videos
Very good price and quick reply and sending!
I didn’t get my order yet..
Thanks for your feedback. We are sorry for the delay in your delivery to Israel, we can see that your parcel has now arrived. It would appear that the international postal service was particularly slow on this occasion.
Boots arrived on time, well packaged. Good price in the sale.
Really pleased with purchase. Boots were nearly £10 cheaper than in my local department store and free delivery.
Happy with the service.
I received my order the next day. The boots were exactly what I expected. Simple and fast.
Love my new boots. True to size and a really lovely design. Arrived quickly as well. Will certainly be following this seller....
Fabulous service ! Speedy delivery and great price on my beautiful Lelli Kellie Boots :)
Thankyou and I will have no hesitation recommending you to others
Ogam Igam 5 star review on 17th December 2019
Wanted these Reiker shoes to replace a pair that were about ten years old, and sadly deteriorating. Ogam Igam had them at a very good price. The ordering was easy, email updates very good and the delivery excellent. The shoes are exactly the same as the old ones, and fit beautifully.
Will definitely use this site again.
Just perfect. I ordered from Germany and I couldn’t imagine a quicker supply. Thank you so much.
Ogam Igam provides a good selection of quality shoes and always impress me with their fast service. With free deliveries and returns, I can't go wrong.
Speedy delivery and item as advertised . Lovely shoes my daughter absolutely loves them. Thank you
Good prices, great product and minimal yet sufficient environmentally friendly packaging which was very pleasing! I'll shop there again just on that basis to be honest!
Wouldn't normally buy shoes online, without trying first, but following a fitting for school shoes at Clarks I knew the size we were after for that brand, The choice in his size was very limited n our local shop, so I searched on line and found excellent selection at Ofam Igam. Reassured that they had free returns I ordered the shoes, arrived very quickly and nicely packaged. The shoes are great, the service was great.
This is my first time buying from the site . Service and delivery was very quick and no issues. My order came in good condition and am pleased with my buy.
Great company, prompt delivery.... Excellent online shopping experience.
Incredibly quick delivery ! Really pleased .
Quick and efficient srrvice
Fast delivery and great price for Salties. The box was in bad shape when it got to me but the sandals were fine so I am still giving 5 stars.
Absolutely brilliant service great communication and super fast delivery thankyou ❤
Fab shoes and fast delivery!
Ogam Igam is rated 4.93 based on 659 reviews