After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
This is a total scam rip off!! Same as everyone else says, charge £25 'pre payment' then leave it a few days and come back at you with a much bigger bill to complete the service. Avoid avoid avoid!! I shall be reporting this company!
Avoid like a Corona party. Their pricing is disgraceful and I'm surprised they haven't been shut down. I am making a complaint to trading standards.
Scam artists. Took money and provided no service
Gave 1 cannot leave less.
Avoid complete scam
Appalling customer service who was abusive
Ruined my phone with no sim free access
Hugely misleading
Officialsimunlocks.com
Never go into this scam they demanded for extra 52$ after my first payment of $26 for my unlock code pls beware of this
I order unlocking and pay for that but they said that it is service for network check and they charged me for noting. I strongly not suggest and recommend. Be away from them. Network checking is free of charge in many web pages and easy to find them. Why should i pay that? They do not refund the money back.
Same warning as everybody else here. The website doesn't make it clear that the first payment is only an nonrefundable pre-payment, and it's obviously done so deliberately to catch people out.

Stay away for these con-men!
Scam, the same as everyone else is saying. Charged me a fee and then afterwards rephrased that fee as a 'pre-order' and asked for a further £50. Extremely shady and very unethical if not downright illegal.
Terrible experience. I lost 23EURO. THEY WANTED ANOTHER 75EURO!!! EXTRA TO SEND THE UNLOCK CODE!!! They claimed my 23euro was for a precheck and that it was not refundable. BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.
I got ripped off by this company and I would like to warn people about this site. Be careful because you could loose a lot of money in hidden charges. I PAID 23 EURO thinking I would get my phone unlocked only to be asked to pay A FURTHER 75EURO TO UNLOCK FULLY. They said that the 23Euro was for a precheck.. I never was treated as badly by any other online company. I have proof of my experience in case this gets deleted.
Scum!!!! Ths same situation like others... Eh we can do something with that?
I am 61 yrs I am trying to get my old phone unlocked for my granddaughter to use and they are trying to extort more money from me. I am trying to stop the payment going through and it is so difficult. The customer service is terrible
SCAM BEWARE DO NOT USE
Worse experience ever. Been originally charged 23 euro for unlocking service. In a day time received final bill for additional 79 euro. Typical fraud that must be reported.
Scam Scam Scam. But like so many, I only looked at the reviews after I was scammed.
Terrible, proper overcharging scam. Careful don’t trust the first quote they give you will need to time it by 5 when it’s time to unlock. After the first £24 they wanted another 71.99£ on top. What a joke. But they keep making all this 24.00 initial payments, non refundable so easily. Scam. Scam. Scam.
Official SIM Unlock -
Do not use this service, as the cost for unlocking handset is not clearly specified on their website when making the purchase. Like many others here who have used the service, I was scammed because I didn't read the small print when purchasing the unlock service. I paid £23.99 to have my iPhone 7, which is locked to O2, to be unlocked for use with other carriers. One would assume, that this already extortionate price for handset unlock would be sufficient for the service (as O2 can unlock their handset free of charge, I subsequently found out). However, I was sent an additional email with invoice of a further £52.79 payment to complete the unlock service, which is almost than double the amount of initial cost. I emailed their customer service requesting a refund, to which I received a curt email stating that a refund for the initial payment of £23.99 was not possible, as I had ticked a checkbox upon checkout which stipulated in small print that further costs would be due. Very dubious business model, at best. Especially, when competing services will carry out a full unlock for £20. Utterly despicable sales practice. Please avoid, to prevent a similar experience.
officialsimunlock.com rip off

I paid £20 to have my phone unlocked and did not get an unlock key or code, what I did get was another bill for £50 which claimed the first payment was just a pre order, if I did pay this which I wont I'd probably get another bill to unlock the phone.

Its a scam.
Don't Do It!! Make sure you read the terms and conditions, the price is not what it seems. they charge you a pre-order price and double the amount latter on, with no refund option. I had to pay £70 to unlock an iPhone 5 when the phone is not even worth that much. Awful service!!! Avoid!!!
As others have said... it's a scam. Got an further invoice for £50 after paying £20. It's in the terms and conditions but it's not clear whatsoever. I'll be reporting to trading standards for all the good it will do.
After Sales is rated 1.58 based on 184 reviews