Phone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phone Unlock

Tell us how Phone Unlock made you happy
What a scam, they trick you into paying £15 -the price that a normal unlock costs and then spring on a £50 'small fee' onto the end. I then tried to ring them to request this money back but their 'phone lines were really busy' at 7am? Do not use them and go to a phone shop in town- save yourself £15
100% Scam Charged me £17.99 just to see if the phone could be unlocked. Then charged me £47.99 to unlock my phone They still haven't unlocked it after 9 days after it states the delivery time will take between 1 & 7 days I got in touch with with my service provider who charged me $25 Australian dollars, £12.50 I told them I already have the unlock code because you took so long. You get the same reply e-mails from the support team. I really wish people see my review to save other people wasting there money How the hell there at the top of google's search engine results I will never know Report them
Do not waste your money you pay the £20 odd pound at no point does it say you will have to pay more then send you a pay now bill of £80. Shocking what a scam do not use this site
Disgraceful company false marketing and should be shut down - avoid at all costs
do not use these people thay rip you off and when you ask for a refund thay ignore you and take money anyway go to your local high street thay can do it cheaper this place should be shut down
AVOID at all costs!! Very misleading indeed, ACTUALLY 60 + POUNDs to unlock a phone Be aware that they may charge 17.99 upfront (the cost that you think you are paying) but then demand a further 40 something pounds to actually unlock your phone If my case nearly more than the phone was worth I rarely write reviews but I am so annoyed that I could not let someone else fall into the same trap
Be aware, this is a genuine con. You will be asked to pay £17.99 for the unlock code. They will then send you a prompt to pay over £80 additional. If you query a refund, an automated system responds to tell you "no". Shameful.
SCAM! Wish I'd read reviews first.
It's a scam. They take your $15 and promise an unlock code in 24 hours then they send you a link, saying that there are additional fees to pay. $70-$80 dollars of fees. They look legit but they're just looking to grease you. That's what just happened to me, looking for an unlock code for a cheap $99 Nokia 2.2. Bury this nonsense.
I am strongly not recommending this company officialsimunlock. PLEASE DO NOT USE this company, they are scam. Originally quoted £14.99 as a pre order payment One day late I have received email from officialsimunlock saying I have to pay £80 to unlock code, I understood that the charge would go up but I don't expect to have to pay £80 to unlock my Huawei P30 PRO. I ask for refund £17 but they told they won’t refund me. Please Beware is a scam, misleading quote, misleading information on the website, and very very big fraud. They ate my £17 I am very upset. AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Misleading quote of £14.99 - asked for another £40 to finish the job once I had paid the £14.99
Con artists and very deliberately misleading website. After you've paid your fee of £18 to have your phone unlocked, they then come back and ask you to pay a further £48 to get the code. Arrogant staff on email as nobody answers the phone. Avoid and don't get suckered like I did and loads of other folk I can now see on review sites. Wish I'd checked first!
I want my money back otherwise I am literally going to cause a lot of problem to your company 😂 ever heard of the group called Anonymous ima show then your scam and they gona shut down your site ..
100% scam merchants
very very big fraud please don’t waste your money this company very big scam Absolute scam,it shouldn't even be allowed as an advertisement legally,I have no idea how Google or any other search engine could allow them to scam,dr.unlock and appleunlock.uk are the same company..shut them down, the have already made millions scamming, arrest them and prosecute..
100% scam. But then you already knew that
If zero stars were possible that's what they'd get. Deliberately misleading on pricing by charging you a fee which they later inform you is a pre-unlock fee. This is buried within the Terms and not stated anywhere else an point of purchase. Very misleading, purposefully so, pretty sure it's illegal. DO NOT USE!
Misleading Prices Misleading Prices: Company quotes one price online which is reasonable but then hits you with a second larger charge for unlocking the phone. Disgraceful....
Never received a code. They charged 17.99 and we waited 48 hours when it says 1-24 hours. They then sent a bill for a further 55.00,to release the code and to make matters worse it was the wrong phone. Emailed them, very rude, ended up getting a refund via bank as is a scam. Bank had had lots of refund claims about this company. They need to stop this.
Phone Unlock is rated 1.32 based on 107 reviews