Phone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phone Unlock

Tell us how Phone Unlock made you happy
DO NOT USE !!!!!!!
Very misleading advert..£19.99 is only the start!!! Not the total price to unlock your phone. Read the t and c!!!! I was charged an extra £48 to unlock which was not mentioned!!!! But only after I’d paid... and lost.. £19.99!!!!!!
Total scammers!!!!! Writing to trading standards.
Scammers, they will get your money and never unlock your phone
Complete scam - wrong email addresses that you cannot reply to your fail to send. A telephone answer service that is always busy.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY>
Badly advertised so they can rip customers off by charging them 3 times original quoted price. Contacted customer services, lady called Emma and I really don't know how these people can sleep at night. Terrible service and having read other reviews after my experience I believe original sim unlock are posting there own 5 star reviews to try to keep the average score up. Don't use them as total rip off. Ended up not getting the code because after the initial 23.99 pounds paid they wanted another 30 pounds, shocking as not advertised.
Overall good! My iPhone was unlocked!
I’ve now unlocked both mine and my wife iPhones we recently got! Just typed and the details and that was it really great 👍🏻 will use again!
Great! Did exactly what it said on the tin! Unlocked my iPhone 11 quick and simple. I found the site easy to use and instructions where great thanks!
This is how the process is advertised

1 Fill in the simple form
Give us some basic details including your IMEI number, iPhone model and network the phone is locked to. Cost £19.99

2 Choose a payment method.
We accept all major credit and debit cards, Official SIM Unlock is the cheapest way to IMEI unlock your iPhone! ****COST WILL BE £19.99 PLUS £4.00 Vat. TOTAL IS REALLY £23.99 TO PREPARE TO UNLOCK*****

3 Receive instructions on how to unlock your iPhone by email.
****NOW PAY A FURTHER FEE - IN MY CASE A FURTHER £259.99****
Simply follow the instructions and your iPhone unlock will be completed using a Wi-Fi connection.

VERY MISSLEADING ADVERT. I DO NOT THINK IT IS INTENTIONAL !

PLEASE DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND TAKE THE CLEVER ADVERTISING AT FACE VALUE.

THEY SEEM TO BE EXTREEMLY ACTIVE AT TRYING TO TAKE DOWN ANY NEGATIVE REVIEWS
Do NOT use this service. Absolute scam. I paid £24 to unlock my phone, then received an email demanding another £65. They do not answer the phone or any emails. Avoid!
As many of the other reviews say - This is a massive scam. You think your paying £19.99. Then they charge vat (not mentioned). You don't realise it's a 'pre-order' till you get the email saying that. (this pre order rubbish is in the terms and conditions but nowhere is it clearly stated). They rely on you not reading the t and C's. Scammers
Completely ridiculous. Charged £23.99. Day after, was told I need to pay a further £59.99 to actually have the code!
Was not made aware prior to paying the £23.99.
Complete scam.
Definitely would not use or recommend to anyone.
Please do not use them, hide behind t&C's. You pay what you think is the total amount only to be charged an eye watering amount to actually get the release code. Decided not to throw good money after bad. AVOID
Unlocked my husbands phone with no problems at all! Will use again when mine arrives!
Great service!

Was easy and reliable I got unlocked quickly
Thanks
AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!
After being charged £14.99 i received an email 20 hours later saying I must pay an extra £47.99 to receive my unlock code.
£62.98 to unlock my phone is something I cannot justify and nor should anyone else. Luckily I did not pay the £47.99 but I did pay £14.99 which they will not refund.
Worst site ever... Advertise 14.99... And then charge 89.00 pounds total.
No wonder all customers runs from them.
Did my phone with 25 us dollars with professionals guys not scamers like this ones.
Do not use these guys. Their 'may's be additional charges should read 'we will just charge you what we like'. My phone was not blacklisted or under contract and they wanted an extra £43.99 on top of their £14.99 advertised price which they will not refund. Please steer clear!!!!!
Do not waste your money you pay the £20 odd pound at no point does it say you will have to pay more then send you a pay now bill of £80. Shocking what a scam do not use this site
Disgraceful company false marketing and should be shut down - avoid at all costs
do not use these people thay rip you off and when you ask for a refund thay ignore you and take money anyway go to your local high street thay can do it cheaper this place should be shut down
Phone Unlock is rated 1.58 based on 182 reviews