After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
I wish I had read the reviews before I started with this company! As others have said I paid 19.99 + vat thinking this was the total cost then received and email next day asking for another 59.99 + vat to complete the unlock! Needless to say I did not proceed! Now 23.99 out of pocket but lesson learnt alway research before you dive in!
Scam, they advertise unlocking from 19.99 plus VAT which is acceptable.
However they eventually offer you the code you can't have it unless you pay another £65.99.
Disgraceful fraud. They are now under investigation by trading standards.
Do not use this company. Paid 19.99 plus vat to this scam.
Next day unlock code available but have to pay another 54.99 plus vat £65.99, none of this is disclosed at the time you ask them to unlock a phone. This company is now being investigated by the trading standards. Meanwhile I shall be tracking down the employees.
The website is very unclear, small text explaining that the £19.99 is a deposit, then asking for nearly £50 to release the code.

Got a very snotty email back after, not impressed at all! and after reading through review pages i have found that i am not the only one to fall for this trick.
Charged £19.99. Then tried to charge £49. Total rip off. Avoid at all cost.
Again it's a scam charged £19.99 and then requests another £47.99 to provide unlock code.
Will NOT REFUND
TOTAL SCAM 😡😡😡😡

Never told an additional charge would apply.
The phone isnt worth this much
Took 19.99 then wanted another £90 to unlock and refused to refund the £20.

This is a scam website
Scam! I fell for it. Paid £23 for an old WiFi dongle code but they wanted another £49 two days later before they would give it to me. My bad I should have read reviews.
Scam company. Paid £20 - then they email the following day asking for another £59. Not clear - customer services just refuse to engage. Totally scam!! Don’t get caught. Contact your phone operator - they will help
SCAM
This service states the total price may be higher depending on network provider, but then provides an order summary which states that the TOTAL for UNLOCKING the phone AFTER the consumer has provided network provider / device details etc - my price was around £20. 24hrs later it then requests another £45+, stating that the first payment was an "eligibility check". There is no point of exit for the consumer to choose whether or not to purchase the service based on a final price, so the £20 is lost on a mis-sold product. Lengthy communication with customer services has resulted in a stubborn refusal to refund, and though they claim all prices are stated on their website I cannot find them and they refuse to link them to me.
Will be reporting this company to trading standards - it's a scam - don't use it!!!!! Unclear pricing on website - wanted more money on top of the 3.99 I paid - criminals!
Awful company! Payed £19.99 then got an email to say I must pay a further £95.99 to unlock my phone to a new network! Looked on Vodafone’s website and they do it for free, you should not even have to pay for this service!!! Should have looked sooner but I’m glad I didn’t pay the £95.99!!! Check with your phone company first! These people are robbing you 100%!! Awful and SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!
Scam company!!!!! Advertised 19.99 to unlock phone plus 3.99 Vat, so paid this fee, received email to say unlock code ready clicked on the link to retrieve code only for them to say please pay 47.99 to receive lock code on top of what I had already paid!
I shall be reporting this company absolute joke, do not use!!!
Fraud company
Do all they can to take your money then have no interest in helping you after hiding further costs advertising it's only £20 to unlock your phone then after email you saying it's £70 and refuse to refund you the £20 joke hope there business goes down the drain going through proctof reporting this company now fuming
AVOID THIS WEBSITE VERY UNCLEAR PRICING AND MISLEADING. they advertise £19.99 to unlock your phone. I paid the £19.99 plus £4 vat and thought that was the price to unlock the phone. I then got another email looking for £48 to complete the unlock. No mention of this extra cost. Total cost to unlock my phone was £72 which I did not pay. Asked for a refund for but to no avail. Even if you dont pay the extra £48 they profit of 23.99 for nothing. It's a scam if you ask me !!!
AVOID! very VERY unclear pricing! The price you pay is a lot more, more than double what you have already paid. I paid £23 in total, then received an email stating it is ready, however wait what?! I have to pay another £46.79!?! That would be nearly £70 in total! I may aswell buy another phone!?! Tried to query this with support, did get a response after using 2 different email address as for some reason my replies were not being delivered after the first response?... I even took screenshots of the process and was told that it is in the t&c's, however, ooh would have to look for this. NONE of the advertisements or processes actually mention a second payment, let alone how outrageous it is! I find this very deceiving and a good way to get over 20 quid profit and be able to refuse a refund. I maybe should have digged a little deeper, but I was blind sided into believing their intentions were good. Very upset and feeling fleeced. I have and I am continuing to report this company.
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

Asked for 19.99 first then 48 Quid after that 48 hours later NO REPLY, AVOID Reported to Paypal and Bank
Same as the rest paid one amount which was quoted to unlock the phone and then a day later looking for more money to "release " the number Scam artists at it's best preying on people who want a simple job done
This company is just scamming the consumer by preying on people's naivety. Beware to all those decent individuals who trust a site to be honest, transparent and act with integrity! Do not touch this company with a barge pole they are out to fleece you!
This website is a scam! DO NOT USE IT. First I paid a certain amount which was what was listed on the website, then after a day I got another email indicating the pre order was completed and I was asked to pay another 4 times the original amount and the listed amount on the website.

This organization is run by a bunch of scum bags
After Sales is rated 1.56 based on 191 reviews