After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Its SCAM , thay ask me for 23€ to unlock my phone after i pay thay send me email to say your phone rady to unlock but you have to pay 113€
Scoundrels. "Charge" £20.00 up front to get your business, 24 hours later they email to say you have got through the first phase and now can unlock, when you click on the link it demands another £49.00. Hiddens costs, no doubt in their T&T that they know nobody reads. Still not unlocked. Who is behind this why haven't OFCOM pounced? Recommended by EE's website, perhaps taking backhanders.
NEVER EVER USE THESE THIEVES!

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY
Same as everyone else the offer a cheaper unlock then demand a further 83.00 to give you the code
Thieves Scammers No values or morals.
Avoid at all Costs
This is a scam company. They made me believe I am to pay only 23.99 but they sent a new bill after two days asking 70.99 again. I foolishly went ahead to pay, only for them to tell me my phone cannot be unlocked after waiting for more than 10 working days. Still I was the one that was chasing them, writing emails, sending reminders. They ended up saying it was my fault for providing a blacklisted phone and that they could only refund me 35 pounds. Who needs to unlock a clean phone anyway with third party cheats? And if the phone was blacklisted, why wasn't I notified that after the first payment of 23.99 but instead received a message saying "my phone has been released from the carrier, pay 70.99 to finish unlocking". This is a scam business guys, please do not patronize them.
It is SCAM company.
They charge me £23.99 to deliver unlock code within 1-3 hours.
I received an email after two days to pay additional £47.99
Avoid the company and let the others know on all review websites.
Scam....stay away! You've been warned!
Avoid fraudulent
AVOID. SCAM. It was recommended I took the “pre-order” option which cost £23.99. This sounded about right for a phone unlock to me from the little I know about phone unlocking! I was advised this would take 1-24 hours... this took 4 days. And was only a check to see if my phone could be unlocked 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wanted a further £70 to unlock my phone! They couldn’t advise me why this cost so much or how they could justify the cost of the “pre-order”, in fact they ignored most of my questions in all my emails and just spouted off the same nonsense over and over which was not helpful to me at all. Horrible service. Total rip off. DO NOT USE!
Only leaving one star because I cannot leave less. DO NOT GO NEAR THIS WEBSITE.
Luckily I got my refund from PayPal.
Same experience as all the previous comments but that also had the cheek to tell me my phone was blacklisted and that’s why they could not unlock it.
This is a SCAM -- DO NOT use this website you will not get your money back or the service you are after, even PAYPAL could not recover the funds
I was just be scammed right now cos they are asking for more money how I wish I have pay with PayPal. How can we bring down this website to avoid more people to be scammed
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!
RIP OFF. First price given is, as they say for chacking phone. Price they give you for phone unlocking is 3 times HIGHER, not even sure if it would work then
****(By ticking this box you confirm you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy documents which explains the pre order service you have chosen, a further charge may be applied depending on the network/contract status of the device.)***** OPP
Paid £23.95 to unlock phone. Asked for a further £58 to release code as phone was expensive and previous carrier needed this money back. SCAM. Phone was purchased outright from music magpie, is at least 5 years old. Disgusting company who should be stopped operating in this way. DO NOT USE. Wish I had seen these reviews before purchasing.
Is the government part of this or what, if not they should be arrested n charged like any other thief or scammer

They scam £24 and still want more
People void
Disgusting company, deceive people into thinking they are paying one price but then when they say they have a code they expect another 30 pounds onto. It is not clear on the website (only in the small print). I just wish I had seen these reviews before proceeding with my payment. They are crooks under another name.

Do not trust the positive reviews as a cannot believe anyone is happy with the service provided
Dreadful experience, in my mind not above board. I’m consulting with the onbudsman...surely others have????
SCAM....as per all the other reviews, I'm writing to trading standards and informing the police. It's an utter disgrace they have a trust pilot review....CRIMINALS!!!!!!!!
Be VERY careful as the price you see advertised is NOT the final price. Appeared it would cost £25 bit then received a second email AFTER paying £25 telling me they wanted another £47.
When I complained they said I couldn't get my money back as it was in the T and C's.
Felt completely ripped off and lost £25.
After Sales is rated 1.52 based on 205 reviews