Official SIM Unlock Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend Official SIM Unlock

support@officialsimunlock.com

Click Here

Tell us how Official SIM Unlock made you happy

"What a bunch of scammers - if I could give them less than 1 star I would. Same as everyone else they claim to have your phone unlock code in 24 hours, it took 3 days then they ask you for another £65. Do not use these people for anything if you value your money. I went to the local phone shop and they unlocked my phone for £25."
Are you Official SIM Unlock? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They are cheats and have robbed me of my money. They have not unlocked my phone and just as all the reviews below state, they asked for more money. It has been almost two months, the phone is not unlocked and they won’t refund me. I was in the UK at the time. They just keep talking about how they’re chasing down my unlock with the supplier. It’s a SCAM."
"Avoid these people. They are a scam company run by someone called Scott Charles Morgan who charges £18 and then tries to get another £64 to release the code to you. See the reviews on here and trust pilot (where they report all negative reviews!)"
"So i initially paid £17 which i assumed was the cost. But then received an email for £50 which they said was the actual cost and is in their terms and conditions. Just to make you aware it does not take 24hrs but more like 4 days and they also state in the terms they have 30days to unlock. To be honest the email they send to unlock the Samsung was straight forward, but it took far to long and is really expensive. I would advice to go to one of local shops first as they usually charge only £20-£30 to get it done and it is normally done on the same day. I wouldn't use the company again due to the cost and time taken."
"Rip off - paid £17, got nothing back, then they tried to charge me another £50 - cowboy rip off comapany"
"They are so so so... expensive! They tell you to pay some money but they don’t tell you is a preorder money and after they charge you with triple money"
"Paid pre order of 17.99 pounds and then they wanted to charge me an extra 47 quid just to unlock a Samsung galaxy s7, don't use its a scam it only cost 20-30 quid to get it done down a phone shop in town"
"I paid both a pre-order fee and unlock fee to get my device unlocked. The website states 1-24hr unlocking service and advised it would be £14.99 plus a £3 service charge. I then got a email asking me to pay £47.99. I sent them a email advising I already paid and they said that was a pre-order fee. I wasnt happy but paid the fee, 4 days later and my device is still not unlocked. If you email them you will just get automated responses and the number just takes you to a voice mail and they never call back. They try and use their terms and conditions as a loophole but unfortunately for them this does not cancel out the law. I have reported this to my bank and gone somewhere else. Avoid this company at all cost, they will take your money then try and fob you off. Also they report bad reviews on trust pilot to stop people realizing they are a scam. Waste of time and money"
"Scammers. Don’t use"
"Asked for £14 - Then said paid via credit card so no paypal or Paytm so you have no comeback The next day you get a email saying its now £64 because your phone is a very expensive device and is subsidised by the carrier over the length of your contract, the carrier requires this additional unlocking fee to cover their potential loss of revenue. Research on the internet will show you that our price is one of the lowest in the industry and our time scales are most certainly the fastest. We are so confident of this that if you can provide proof of a cheaper service we will match that price. A scam and you should stay away"
"Complete scam please dont use them it has hiden charges and soon as you ask for a refund the blank you"
"This is a bait and switch operation This is a bait and switch operation. I paid the requested $22 to unlock my Samsung Galaxy S9+. Next day I received email with link to "release my unlock code" where I was presented with another charge for $64. Here is the BS they justified the $64: "Your phone is a very expensive device and is subsidised by the carrier over the length of your contract, the carrier requires this additional unlocking fee to cover their potential loss of revenue. Research on the internet will show you that our price is one of the lowest in the industry and our time scales are most certainly the fastest. We are so confident of this that if you can provide proof of a cheaper service we will match that price. We do state on the (Price List, Terms and Conditions when you enter your IMEI and prior to payment) that there may be an additional price to pay. However, if no further payment is made by yourself within 14 days we will remove the live unlock and no further payment will be due or we can transfer the Pre-Order payment to another device if you wish. Kind Regards Official SIM Unlock" So they hook you up by the average price for unlock and then they spring their switch with BS about "expensive device" and attempt to charge you twice the amount you already paid. Now here's the kicker. They will not refund you your original payment. I had to report them to PayPal to get a refund. Do not use OFFICIAL SIM UNLOCK!n It's a rip off."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Their service is misleading, and you will have to pay substantially more than the £14.99 to unlock your phone"
"Worst company in the world. Entire website is intentionally misleading and costs are adding on throughout the process and it is extremely long. The customer service is non existent with contradicting and repeated responses. Thet spend a lot of time reporting bad reviews instead of running and ethical business. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"This company for phone unlocking after when taking £17 from your account in 24 hours sends you a message that I still have to pay another £ 65 and that if I don't pay I don't get the money back, this company just steals people's money and nothing otherwise, I do not recommend is very very bad"
"unbelievable the official sim unlock is fraud people ...after i have paid £18 for the unlock code they told me that i need to make another payment of £54 before they can release the unlock code to me ....WHAT HELL IS THIS.. can somebody help me out please...."
"Scam robbing bastards want £55 for unlocking a old phone when the shop dose it for £25 that's £18 down the drain scumbags"
"Scam! Stay away"
"I had same issue 14.99+£3.99 and £53.99 sent and claimed it’s in Thre T&C I was so upset and thy wnt give the number to management either"
"scam company"