After Sales Reviews

of reviewers recommend After Sales

Tell us how After Sales made you happy
Do not use these people. They're scammers. Charge you £19.99 to unlock your phone, which then turns into £23.99, to wait over 24hours for the unlock code, to receive the email demanding more money for the code, a further £28.99 to be exact. Never again!!!
Total scam.. Done absolutely nothing to unlock sim.. Use at own risk!!
Scamming robbing bastards. Avoid any alk costs. All reviews are done by themselves
Absolute crooks misleading advertising utter scam STAY AWAY
These guys are thieves paid the initial £19.99 then was given another bill of 39.99 to actually unlock phone. So what did I pay for initially? This site should be shut down as it is against the law to claim to deliver a service and not deliver. They have scammed so many innocent people and don't know why their SEO on Google is the highest. Google and other search engines should scrap them from their list if the government does nothing against this scam. . Oh and by the way don't bother calling no one picks up.
This is a scam. They take your £19.00 plus VAT then send you another charge of £60.00 to unlock-STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE
Complete Scam!!!
paid £19.99 plus VAT and then they wanted a further £89 , its like a ransom payment as you feel like you don't want to lose the £20 you already paid .
Complete Scam .... Stay clear
Stay clear scam service. When going through the terms and conditions it I pile of bs. Miss selling at it worst,
STAY AWAY!!! Don't use Official Sim Unlock!! The reivews on their site are false!

They quote for a service saying they can unlock your phone, then when you have paid £24 thery send an email saying you have paid for a "pre-unlock" service, tell you they make and model of your phone then request a second payment of £80 to actually unlock it.

Total crooks, have emailed back and forth and they quote a deliberately obscure paragraph in their terms and conditions.
Absolute scam! They took my $38 dollars, and failed to unlock my device. Now they refuse to give me a refund.
INTERCOMMS LTD
STAY AWAY!

STAY AWAY!
SCAM!
I was so stupid. I SHOULD KNOW THEY ARE SCAMMERS, their paypal address is enquires(AT)paydisputes.com
I've Paid 18.00 EUR up front then asked to pay another 129,00 EUR to get the code.

BEWARE OF THEIR FAKE UNLOCKING WEBSITES:
mobileunlockedDOTcom
officialimeiphoneunlockDOTcom
officialsimunlockDOTcom
officialimeiphoneunlockDOTcom
officialsimunlockDOTcom
iphoneapprovedunlockDOTcom
Like many others here, I have fallen foul of this initial £23.99 payment only to be informed that this was just for "pre-checks" and the actual unlocking fee is ANOTHER £48. Interestingly, the pre-check report confirms everything I already knew anyway and is totally bloody irrelevant!
In my particular case, I was aware that the old Galaxy S7 I had was locked to Vodafone and if I simply put a SIM in it (cheap PAYG) and made it operational again for 30 days, I could then request a FREE unlock from Vodafone using their online form.
Because I wanted to get this process completed within a couple of days, I decided to pay the £23.99 and get it sorted....stupid mistake.
These thieves are hiding a total rip-off operation behind a cleverly designed website which falsely leads you to believe that you will get your phone unlocked for the prices they advertise.... not a chance in hell.
I doubt there is a single person that has used this site that hasn't had to pay the "possible additional charges".
Immoral operation that should be shut down by Trading Standards for deliberately misleading people.
Total SCAM. The initial payment is a deposit and then they request 3 times that to unlock the phone.
From £14.99 up to £39.99
Rip off. Charged 25 pounds to tell me they need to charge me more money.
Stupidly saw these reviews after falling for the initial "pre-unlock" service. Avoid at all costs. Simply do not even consider using them. Go to your carrier, they will unlock your device free of charge, or for a small sum. There are also other physical places in your local town with less scammy sounding names that will actually unlock your device. DO NOT USE.
Scam wanted £100 to unlock phone very poor service
Wow! Rip off, scammers, do not do not give a cent penny dime to these robbers
Scam. They don't mention up front about the extra 40 quid charge on top of their 'we unclock your phone for 19.99 plus vat.'
They take everybody's check payment knowing that this extra charge is going to be a deterrent to most of us...I'm just on to trading standards now....
Note to self: Don't be so dumb next time. Also, watch and learn how to get rich quick leeching off decent, trusting folk.
Absolute waste of money pay up front get nothing .
After Sales is rated 1.44 based on 239 reviews