Phone Unlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Phone Unlock

Tell us how Phone Unlock made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Again like the other reviews, this website is misleading. In the current climate when I’m trying to save money they are clearly exploiting those of us that do not translate there t&cs into its actually gonna cost you triple what you thought!!! Do not use this company unless you are happy to part with your hard earned cash.
worst company ever completed fraudsters
Yea absolutely a scam.

£19.99 turns into £24.99 upon payment for VAT 20 hours later I get an email saying my code is ready so I excitedly clicked the link to find they wanted an extra £49.99.
They even have a step by step of the process which says nothing of the extra payment.

They are extremely disingenuous and are just collecting £25 from people who won't pay the extra.
It's theft plain and simple.
Deliberately deceptive and misleading. The three simple steps they describe do not mention that before you receive your unlock instructions you will be asked to pay another higher amount to receive them. The first £19.99 turns into £24.99 (they don’t mention Vat at a first glance) and that money is just for them to check if your phone can be unlocked. They do not make this clear when browsing the website or during the time you are filling out the information they require. AVOID
Paid 24.99 to get phone unlocked, originally £19.99,they add £4 for search details.gave my details, phone model and make,and emi number,said I would get the code with in 24 hours..next day got email saying,pleased to say we have your code.go to check out to collect your code.so I went to check out,it said I had to pay another 55 pounds to release the code.i did not pay as that is wrong what they're doing.rip off, scammer.scum,when I complained they said I did not read the terms and conditions.what!! Nothing about ,2 add one,did not get refund of £19.99.As they did do a search.ha,if they did.this company needs to be closed DOWN.it is internet theft. ROD.
We are in Australia and paid $27 then 24 hours later they said it was ready and they charged another $74 and said it was another 24 hours away but still nothing . They are liars they advertise 3 simple steps .... They are liers .scam ... Overcharging rogues
Never trust these criminals I've just been robbed £23:99 and now they are not refunding or emailing me back. Their website says £19.99 then they add £4 on top. When you pay that money then after a day they will send you an email requesting £59 on top of what you have paid. I've reported to my bank and trading standards. I'm also going to report in the fraudulent department. This needs to stop and they can't keep taking money from people. NERVER EVER THINK OF USING THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE THIEVES.
Bad service paid the “15 dollars” for an unlock they then requested another 65$ a few days later it’s been 30+ days and still at 75 percent I requested a refund they don’t respond
Unlocked 😊 took all of about 10 minuets to enter my details and that’s was it got sent a email and all done. Didn’t have to lift a finger.
Great. Unlocked my phone

Unlocked pretty quick and The site seemed pretty easy to use however did get a bit lost putting in my device info but the company did give me info to help me find that so excellent!!!
Great! Got my phone unlocked at a pretty fair price I’ve been charged wayyyyy more in the past!! Will use again. RECOMMENDED
If there was an option i would have given them 0 star. These guys are scumbugs.They have advertised $20 for iphone 6 unlock at first which is written at their website which have been paid at the checkout but Now when result came it says pre order fee only was paid. that means $20 was only pre order fee and they sent me information which i had never requested, phone imei, serial number, when it was made etc which can be found on checking phone itself and available in open source. I received a email this morning which says "Thank you for Pre-Ordering your unlock from Official SIM Unlock, we are pleased to inform you that the unlock is now ready for release. We have deducted our Pre-Order Check Fee from your unlock.Please now release your unlock by clicking the link bellow and finalising the unlock payment." and they are asking for another $71 for release the unlock? are they sure what they r doing?? They are claiming that this information is inside the terms and conditions which is true but why they cant advertise this fee is for pre order at first place? why they have to hide information inside the terms and conditions. If it was written in the advertisement or it was seen during the checkout that should be fine. this is a misleading advertisement by not properly advertising the service. They have clearly written in the advertisement for iphone unlocking service and this includes the properly unlocking iphone. They have provided the service which can be done by anybody for free which is available on open source. This is total Rip off. Avoid these guys.
TOTAL SCAM!!! I'd rather buy a new phone than pay these scumbags a 2nd payment!
I wish I had read the reviews before I started with this company! As others have said I paid 19.99 + vat thinking this was the total cost then received and email next day asking for another 59.99 + vat to complete the unlock! Needless to say I did not proceed! Now 23.99 out of pocket but lesson learnt alway research before you dive in!
Scam, they advertise unlocking from 19.99 plus VAT which is acceptable.
However they eventually offer you the code you can't have it unless you pay another £65.99.
Disgraceful fraud. They are now under investigation by trading standards.
Do not use this company. Paid 19.99 plus vat to this scam.
Next day unlock code available but have to pay another 54.99 plus vat £65.99, none of this is disclosed at the time you ask them to unlock a phone. This company is now being investigated by the trading standards. Meanwhile I shall be tracking down the employees.
The website is very unclear, small text explaining that the £19.99 is a deposit, then asking for nearly £50 to release the code.

Got a very snotty email back after, not impressed at all! and after reading through review pages i have found that i am not the only one to fall for this trick.
Charged £19.99. Then tried to charge £49. Total rip off. Avoid at all cost.
Again it's a scam charged £19.99 and then requests another £47.99 to provide unlock code.
Will NOT REFUND
TOTAL SCAM 😡😡😡😡

Never told an additional charge would apply.
The phone isnt worth this much
Phone Unlock is rated 1.62 based on 159 reviews