Official iPhone Unlock Reviews

Official iPhone Unlock have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their customer service and refunds. Full Insights

0% of reviewers recommend Official iPhone Unlock
4PM
4PM

suppliers@officialiphoneunlock.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Official iPhone Unlock?

"I paid intially 19 pounds for unlocking my iphone x ,then after they asked me to pay 25 pounds to complete the unlock process . I paid the 25 pounds too..Then they mailed me that my phone is under 6 months contract hence can not unlock in normal process ,they said i need to go for premium process which cots 65 pounds . I paid 65 pounds,then there is no update from them and my mobile is still locked to EE .This seems to be a scammer to suck our hard earnings ,I paid 100 pounds in total and no use"
Are you Official iPhone Unlock? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Official iPhone Unlock receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now
"fine print bullshit. The offer price of 20 eur, which of course is all one sees. Then realize it's only a partial payment and the 2nd payment of 50 eur follows, much like a ransom. complete bad business bullshit which they undoubtedly say, "it's on the website...""
"They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers."
"They say my iphone is on the blacklist but it's a lie, I've sent proof and they say they can not return the money. It is fraud and I will report everywhere so nobody else loses money."
"Scammers scammers scammers said they were selling firesticks bought one they took the money no firestick blocked email address so stay clear crooks crooks scammers scammers SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM"
"bought an apple handset from a reseller for the first time. After using for few days the phone got locked. I read reviews that Official iPhone Unlock can help and if not they refund the amount. I paid 20 GBP at first as pre-order. Their website said, they will get back with an estimated price. I waited for 2-3 Days but no reply. Since I had already paid that amount I trusted them to pay more 25 GBP to fasten the unlock process. After about 5 Days I received a message from them that the icloud cannot be unlocked as it is blacklisted with Apple and we won't return your money as we incur charges. I asked them to deduct the charges they incurred for filing but refund the rest amount. But they did not reply back. Duped of 55 GBP and the phone. I confirmed I was okay if they deduct 5 GBP as their filing charges etc. and return remaining 50 GBP to my card but I received no reply and not a refund."
"100% SCAM worst website ever... They stole your money.... No Response..... very rude people Bad service that I have ever seen.... They cheated. I have sent money to this rubbish service( Officials IPhone Unlock) lied to me. they are asking more money. I will share my experience in all social media, people should know those rubbish websites"
"They ask for 19.99 pounds to unlock your iPhone,after you pay they send you an email and ask for 49 pounds more to finish your order."
"they have not explained anything properly. Dont pay any money to them it like throwing money in to the water"
"I would suggest you stay away! Find my story by googling "officialiphoneunlocksucks". Feel free to share your experiences there!"
"the official iPhone unlock advertise that they can unlock a locked i cloud account they take your money they do not unlock the account (only make excuses why that wont unlock the account they refuse to return the money they have taken and they refuse to answer emails or enquirers regarding there activates In my opinion they are rip off, con merchants and should be avoided at all costs DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS UNTIL THE SERVICE AS BEEN PROVIDED"
"I paid $28.18 for the icloud unlocking services as they claimed. After i paid www.officialiphoneunlock co uk They sent me an email notifying me This going to take around 3 - 5 bussiness days (not including weekends) to complete unlocking my ipad from icloud lock activation and to me the wait time was understandable. But a day and a half later i get an email stating i need to pay an additional payment $47 to complete unlocking the ipad. The additional charger they wanted was never mentioned and they haven't replied to any of my emails.. so to answer anyones question if officialiphoneunlock.co.uk is honest about there service they offer, its fake an THIS IS A FRAUD SCAM 100% take my word on this guys. no refunds.. BTW IF YOU GUYS HAVEN'T NOTICED THERE WRITING FAKE 5 STAR RATING FOR THEMSELVES ... IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS ON OTHER REVIEW SITES"
"Scammed out of £19.99.......got an email requesting a further £134.99 to complete the process.......why is this site still operating???"
"SCAMMERS - AVOID AT ALL COSTS - SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY"
"They are a scam!!! AVOID!!! They took my money and did not do the job! They also ignore all the emails you send. I've lost £25 (or shall I say they've stolen my money!). Avoid this company at all costs!!!! Go for a different company."
"This company is a complete rip--off. Their website pretends that the charge for unlocking an iPhone is £19.99. Once you have parted with your money you get an email asking for an additional £34.50 ie almost £55 in total. The email even has a section on it telling you not to complain about the additional fee - which seems to indicate that they are completely aware that their website is misleading. Instead of being blackmailed into parting with more money I have had my iphone unlocked via an eBay seller for £4.95 in total - which took less than 48 hours and was a total success - and have reported them to my credit company as I have heard they try to debit funds from credit cards on a rolling basis. I urge you to do the same."
"My experience appears to be the same as many other unsuspecting customers of officialiphoneunlock.co.uk. I contacted them about my iphone 4S which is locked to Orange. They stated that the cost to unlock the phone was £19.99 (I'd been quoted £25 elsewhere, hence taking their offer) which they took yesterday and today I've received an email informing me that I need to make another payment of £24.99 for them to complete the unblocking process. Yes, this is a scam and this company needs to be investigated."
"I paid £108.97 for an unlock for my vodafone iPhone6S. Over thirty days later, I have no unlock or a refund despite repeated attempts to contact them. Very disappointing. I would be vary wary of using this service."
"This page is a scam. First they use the name Approved to catch the client, then they make you pay 20EUR to send mobile info, then they ask you for 59.99 EUR to check it out. After 1 month and 1 week, writing everyday to ask about my money and unblocking situation, now I've been asked to go PREMIUM so they can unblock the iphone. I will do reviews in every page possible, because they stole my money."
"officialiphoneunlock.co.uk make you believe the cost to unlock your phone is £19.99 but now want another £53.00 this has happened to me twice now with this company as back in march Order ID:4596184 they took £19.99 off me for an iCloud unlock then asked for another £14 what i paid then preceded to tell me the phone could not be done because it was marked as lost/stolen what was not true but i believed them and then gave me a credit, what i tried to use this week for another unlock. but couldnt use as no one got back to me and now they want another £53.00 This company is a sham with hidden T&C and i'm taking legal advise in regards to false advertising once they regulate this the claims will roll in compensation for companies who do this stuff to the public"
Official iPhone Unlock is rated 1.00 based on 27 reviews