Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
I ordered a calypso ergo operators chair but it came without the lumbar pump which is why I specifically ordered that chair. After contacting customer service they got back to me promptly but said the missing part needed ordered (as the chair back needed to be changed) and would be with me in 2 weeks. In addition, the chair was packaged quite poorly with a hole in the packaging box when it arrived and the internal chair parts not wrapped in any kind of protective plastic to reduce scuffs while in transit. The product itself seems good but ultimately a different chair model to what I ordered which was quite disappointing
Superfast delivery of furniture. Impressed
Brilliant great desk
High quality product! Fast delivery.
Took four days to deliver which was okay. Comes in a box and needs some assembly which was reasonably easy. Slight damage to back of chair but not in noticeable position so have not taken any action, see photo. I would avoid using the "Track order with shop" link on the web site, this directs you to download an app which then asks for permissions to access your email. From a security point of view I would stay well clear.
Good product and great service.
Delivered on time. Good product and easy to assemble.
Good quality office chair, excellent delivery and notification service.
Only been using the new chair for one week but all seems fine and chair is very comfortable aswell as functional.
Really quick delivery. Reported small chip on top of desk & promptly exchanged the next day first thing in the morning. Excellent customer service level.
Would use again in the future
Desk was delivered promptly, with free delivery which is always a plus point. It is an excellent desk and very sturdy, large enough to hold a monitor and two laptops. Surprisingly it was very easy to put together and managed to do it myself considering the size of the desk.
Excellent table. Although it came flat packed i only has the legs to scre on which i was able to do in less than 20mins. Well put together and very sturdy.
Great price and product. Delivery quick. Would recommend.
I was very impressed with the service I received from Office Supermarket. I bought a new office chair and desk, the chair had a manufacturing defect so I contacted Office Supermarket and the following day I received a replacement. Very good service, would recommend
Brilliant service! Ordered one day delivered the next. Easy to assemble and looks fabulous!
Good product received at a good price
Amazing quality and easy to put together! Really improved my work from home set up and fits in with my home decor!
Fab service - arrived a day early too. Will not hesitate to use again.
Great item - great delivery ;) would buy again...
great product