Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Easy ordering, prompt delivery and an excellent product (home office chair) which was great value. What's not to like?
The table arrived within 2 days, earlier than expected, in good condition. Recommended.
Good product easily assembled - delivery time good despite Covid restrictions.
order said it was loaded for delivery but its now untraceable
Excellent service and product.
A good product delivered on time - thank you
The office chair was well described on the website, and delivered in good condition within 4 days, acceptable during the Covid-19 lockdown. However, despite being advised by email that I would be informed when the item was dispatched, no such message was received.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Fixings for desk were missing, one call and they arrived the following morning excellent service
As the weather has been extremely hot as of late, and we have been stuck at home i decided to invest in a decent parasol base rather than the bricks i have been using.
I found one online from Office supermarket, for £40 with "free next day delivery".....that was on the 9th of May. Today is the 23rd of May, and i have not received the item. I sent 2 emails to the company, which were ignored outright, so then eventually managed to get through by phone. I was told someone would call me back.
Eventually i did receive an email from a man named Sean, who apologised and told me the item had been dispatched that day and would be with me in 1- 2 days (not sure what happened to free next day delivery, but hey ho!). That was FOUR days ago, and still not recieved the parasol base.
I honestly wish I'd just gone to B&Q.
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Ordered an ash desktop expecting delivery in 2-3 days. After 4 days and nothing heard I tried the chat line. Waited about 20 minutes and still no response so gave up. Then I called the support line to learn no one was around to answer my query. That nigh I got an email saying sorry but it would be at least another week.
Lousy customer service.
Havent received the goods yet, so your request for a review is rather premature
Could not have been more helpful if I could give 10 stars I would do. Even amid all the chaos of COVID 19 super helpful staff. Large office chair delivered by 9 am next morning. Absolutely recommend this company. Polite, fast and great product. Thank you
Great service, quick delivery and great product
Easy online ordering and very fast delivery.
Quick delivery, quality of desk is good. I didn’t need to return any items, so can’t comment on aftercare service but a satisfied customer.
Quick delivery and item as expected.
Like many people our home has been transformed into an office over the past 2 months, we had been trying to purchase a desk so we could get our dinning room back. Having been let down by two suppliers we came across your website, after a quick call our order was placed and you delivered in 4 days, great service, we will certainly come back for any office furniture needs. Thanks for helping !
Office Supermarket is rated 4.43 based on 173 reviews