Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
The overall experience was excellent. The product represented good value for money, with excellent assembly instructions. A fault was found, due to damage in transit, the major part was replaced within 24 hours of contact with Office Supermarket. Would recommend them to anyone able to assemble flatpack furniture. Jeremy Hall
Pre sales were excellent - asked a question and got an answer within 24 hours. After ordering a desk it was delivered in a day (sort of, ie ordered Sunday delivered Tuesday). Decent quality office desk for home use - tons of space on the 1800x1200 "L Shape" desks
Furniture not made anymore but was able to order it. No communication until I contacted them
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were not informed of the made to order status of your order. Upon looking into the order, I can see that due to an issue with the website the product was incorrectly showing as available. This has now been resolved, and the issue causing it has also been corrected to ensure that this does not happen again.
Would not reccomend as the top corner of my table came broken.
Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the desk top arrived damaged, this should not have happened. However, I have checked our system and cannot find any record of you letting us know this. It's disappointing that the first time we are aware of the damage, is by you leaving a poor review. If we had been made aware of the damage, we could have collected and replaced within 48 hours. Please let us know if you would still like us to this.
The desk was easy to assemble and was received on time. Disappointed in colour as ordered beech and deep beach has been delivered. Beech colour advertised is same as existing furniture but deep beach has more of a red tone to it
Simple, quick service. Cannot fault the product or the service received.
Fast delivery. Great products. Would defo recommend.
Excellent and efficient service
This would have been 5 stars except one product arrived severely damaged, however Office Supermarket arranged a replacement for the next day so probably should be 4.5 stars.
Just what I wanted and needed. Fast delivery, good product.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and very pleased with the chair.
Fast efficient and a good price.
Quick delivery, easy to build and really good quality. I was very impressed, the desk and furniture look really good in the grey oak!
All received in good time, quality product but is far from an ergonomic chair. Has no seat tilt function. Very basic for the price.
Pretty Good. I ordered on a Friday before the next day delivery despatch cutoff time but it didn't arrive until the Tuesday. Sort of expected it on the Monday but delivered in good condition so no complaint just minus a star.
The filing cabinet I ordered was pretty much as expected when it arrived and I'm happy with it. There was no obvious tracking information regarding delivery, but it came so quickly it hardly mattered. Very little to find fault with overall.
Delivery was nicely done and desk was good easy to assemble.
My desk came very promptly but unfortunately I was only informed when it was despatched and I was not given any more info than that. The desk was really well packaged and in perfect condition. It was delivered on a pallet which I wasn’t aware of. I have had to dispose of that at my own cost.
Thank you for your review and I have looked into why you were not notified of the delivery. Regarding the pallet, in most cases the driver will take the pallet away with them at the time of delivery. However, this does not always happen so we provide a contact number on the delivery paperwork for you to call to arrange for the pallet to be collected free of charge. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.
Ordered a desk for my home. Quick delivery, we’ll packaged and good quality.
Desk & chair as described. Very happy with them. Prompt delivery. Would use again
Office Supermarket is rated 4.47 based on 614 reviews