Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Fantastic quality furniture at a great price
Desk was delivered very quickly and is an excellent, sturdy product. Also very easy and quick to build. Very pleased.
Ordered a desk, chair and pedestal on a Tuesday lunchtime and they were all delivered the next day! Good price, good quality and the courier who delivered them was fantastic. Highly recommended.
The desk I bought is excellent quality at any price, however, it was delivered by a company called ‘Pallet Ways‘ which meant I was left with a huge wooden Pallet which we were forced to keep or incur a hefty charge. The size of the pallet was completely overt the top for a flat pack desk and hardly sustainable. I complained to Office Supermarket who were very unhelpful.
Very quick delivery and the product was easy to build and is very solid. Very happy with it.
Service was good, delivery was on time and product was easy to assemble.
Paul and Jane were very helpful and courteous , and If I get the 600 >< 1200 deep cantilever desks in grey oak/silver frame early next week as promised I’ll be a very happy happy.
Prompt delivery will use again
Extensive choice of products.
Rapid delivery of a quality chair.
Great service and item arrived quicker than expected
The ordering online was simple and the delivery was very quick. Office desk and chair arrived in excellent condition and as described. Good service and quality products.
Excellent service from Office Supermarket. I ordered a desk during lockdown, lots of places were either sold out or long delivery dates. I ordered the desk at noon and it arrived the next day! It's a sturdy desk and the price was a lot cheaper than other online sites. Would definitely use this company again.
All great! Smooth transaction and delivery, plus the office chair I bought has turned out to be good quality also.
Office desk, delivered on time. Decent quality for the price, very easy to put together, minutes.
Problem with this item on receipt which was resolved by e-mail within 24 hrs and by receipt of the replacement item within 4 calender days. Excellent service
Very easy to deal with and delivery was quick. Good product exactly as advertised.
Prompt delivery of an excellent table. Really good quality product, not the cheapest but well worth the money.
Quick delivery and best price I saw for the chair I wanted. Arms were missing when it was delivered but the office we're very apologetic and sent them out within a few days. Polite and helpful on the phone, would use again
Very Impressed. Excellent delivery service, excellent product. I needed a VAT receipt and this was provided in a very timely manner.
Quick and Nice,