Office Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Office Supermarket
Read Office Supermarket Reviews
Very Impressed. Excellent delivery service, excellent product. I needed a VAT receipt and this was provided in a very timely manner.
Quick and Nice,
Good service
It was good. The service was fast and efficient.
Great chair, ergonomically designed and an improvement from my last one + Easy to assemble
Product arrived next day, in perfect condition, exactly as described. Would happily use again!
Quality product (office chair) and very quick delivery, happy all round.
Very quick delivery and furniture was easy to assemble.
Chair arrived promptly and was easy to set up. Very comfortable.
Excellent service. Table I ordered was delivered next day. Was damaged in transit but replacement arrived the day after the original delivery.
After I ordered and paid online, I heard nothing for more than two weeks. Then I called to ask about my order, I was told it was a failed delivery due to nobody at home. I explained it’s impossible cos we are shielded at home 24/7. I was asked to confirm my mobile number. A couple of days later I received an email that my order is out of stock, there were never any delivery made.
I was shocked. After three weeks, I get nowhere.
No impressed.
The chair smelled really badly of damp.
Good service. Great product
Really impressed. Came the next day. Great price and range, yeah, cant fault them.
Fast and quality for good prices.
Found office desk needed for set up of home office. Product was in stock so ordered circa 4.30pm on Tuesday, delivered between 10.00 and 11.00am the following morning. This was at the back end of lockdown as well. Fantastic service.
Prompt efficient service and product as described.There was a small mix up with delivery and the Customer Service was excellent.Can recommend.
Amazingly quick delivery and quick response to questions. However the desks were delivered with no assembly instructions - one was sent electronically but the other was never obtained.
Decent product, good price, fast delivery.
Very poor quality, even for an office receptions
Office Supermarket is rated 4.42 based on 168 reviews