OddsMonkey Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend OddsMonkey

support@oddsmonkey.com

15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham

How would you rate the customer service and support you receive from OddsMonkey?
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great service and a great price."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Firstly, It gave me a new monthly Income and secondly, makes me happy as now I can make money which I can spend on things that make me happy"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey software tools?
"It helps make you some nice amounts of money. Just wish I had more time to do it."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Step-by-step guides to walk you through the process of getting started with matched betting. I'm up over £5,000 in risk-free offers which have helped pay for the finer things in life!"
"by making me money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Simple tutorials and layout. Very easy to use and understand."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Really easy to follow and use. If you get stuck always help somewhere."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I’ve made money that has allowed me to go on Holiday, buy a new tv and new furniture for my house. Easy to use and clear information."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"It has helped me with matched betting and made me lots of money."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"No matter the time of day there is always someone there to help you! Brilliant service with supportive staff (&community)"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Great site for extra cash!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"A very good product overall. Good features"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Excellent service and a team that are committed to help you succeed in the world of matched betting. The resources available are amazing, and all come with a detailed and useful instruction guide; the forums supplement the tools well and are a great place to find support and engage in discussions. Well worth it!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Fantastic tool - I'd be lost without the OddsMatcher & the calculators!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Really accurate and speedy odds matching, and really comprehensive daily offers list."
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"I think the identification of offers is great but I was disappointed to never receive my one on one training. The blog and chats are great but time consuming to find useful information. I initially enjoyed the service and made some money but then it slowed down. I still do my weekly offers and BetBright send me £30 free bets every two weeks or so. I am still signed up but considering cancelling as I am having good success trading on the Betfair Exchange."
Hi Jacques,

We're pleased to have you as a premium member but disappointed that you were not able to book in your 1-2-1 training . If you drop our support team an email at support@oddsmonkey.com then we'll be able to advise you on getting that booked in asap and we can then advise you on how to take what you've learned so far and take the next steps to ensure you can earn a consistent monthly profit.

All the best

Emma (customer support)
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Easy to use website, lots of helpful tools and helps me make little money."
"Made money"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Fantastic experience. I could not live without OddsMonkey. It pays for itself each month many times over. Best part is their forum where there are so many helpful users who will point you in the right direction and guarantee you will make good money from the offers. The tools you get access to on on OddsMonkey are a godsend. The oddsmatcher will find you great opportunities for matched betting in seconds saving you so much time if you were checking for these manually. Best thing I ever did was join these guys. I have made over 15k from it!"
How would you rate the OddsMonkey tutorials?
"Oddsmonkey provides all the tools you beed and more to tackle matched betting. The support staff are very patient and theres no question too basic or advanced. Their experience really tells. The community is always a hive activity along with very helpful community members who also go out of their way to help."
OddsMonkey is rated 4.77 based on 403 reviews