OddsMonkey Reviews

More Photos & Videos
OddsMonkey 5 star review on 27th January 2017
Sue Channing
More Photos & Videos
It works. it's the first money making scheme I've tried that's actually made me money.
OddsMatcher is fantastic. Saves a lot of time and money. Whole site is comprehensive and easy to use.
Matched betting and casino offers through oddsmonkey are a nice way to make extra cash in your spare time. Depending on how much time and effort you're willing to put in, you can earn anything from a few hundred to a few thousand pounds a month. Their
Easy money
Very helpful information. Easy to follow instructions. It helps me make a lot of money. Thank you.
I made free cash
Without these guys I wouldn't be making the money I am. Thanks for making the money worries in life go away.
Oddsmatcher, calculators, and profit trackers are absolute lifesavers! My only qualm is that sometimes odds are wrong in the oddsmatcher but I suppose this can't be helped when they change so regularly in the bookies.
Easy to use, good set of resources, made understanding matched betting a lot easier
Great tools and easy to follow tutorials! Easy to make some money!
Easy to use and good communication when I had questions
Great service with a wealth of information at your fingertips. Makes the whole match betting thing a breeze even for the most inexperienced rookies. You do though have to keep up to it to make the monthly fee worthwhile, don't let it go stale...
Helps me to feel comfortable about Matched Betting
Easy to use tools and helpful guide to matched betting. Enjoyable hobby that actually helps me make money rather than spend it. Happy days!
Free money! What's not to like?!
Lovely interface - it makes the entire process simpler. Well worth the investment - in two months along I have had >20X the yearly subscription I paid.
Excellent source of betting information
Joining OddsMonkey is the best thing I've done in years! I've made far more than I expected and the guides are so easy to follow with new guides added regularly.
OddsMonkey is very useful. It is moving matchbetting to upper level.
Made £200 in the first month!!!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.81 based on 599 reviews