OddsMonkey Reviews

More Photos & Videos
OddsMonkey 5 star review on 27th January 2017
Sue Channing
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic site - just scratched the surface so far and making good money. Easy to use, fantastic videos and help guides to show you what to do every step of the way.
The oddsmatcher alone is worth the money!
Helpful advice based on where I am in the process and what to do next.
I find the forums very useful.
It has enabled me to make some well-needed income while being unemployed!
Good site. Thank you.
At first very happy - helped my finances a lot
the tutorials are easy to follow,I like all the tools, the offers are not always relevant to me(to many casino offers),great way to get extra cash.
Oddsmonkey has made matched betting so much easier. Without it I wouldn’t know about so many offers
It helps make you some nice amounts of money. Just wish I had more time to do it.
Really easy to follow and use. If you get stuck always help somewhere.
OddsMonkey has provided the means for us to make sustainable extra cash for over a year now. The tools, customer service and community are fantastic.
Oddsmonkey is a great service, and have really great training's that help a complete beginner to understand matched betting and make profits immediately. They are also good for experienced bettors and have something for everyone
To make a great second income. The software is amazing and it's really affordable. I will continue to use this to make a lot of money
Because of the interaction in the forum
very time saving
Extremely simple step by step guides on all offers and an excellent range of calculators - all this make life so simple.
I've been matched betting for ten months now and couldn't have managed without Oddsmonkey. The tutorials are generally excellent and on the two occasions I have requested help the response has been rapid. A very good service.
Made 10k so far in a yeae
Overall very good. Only reason for the Four stars is there hasnt been any new features for a while,the daily offer calender is disorganised and not updated frequent enough. Also the search function of the forum is difficult to use. I would still recommend it though!
OddsMonkey is rated 4.81 based on 599 reviews