Oddbins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oddbins
Read Oddbins Reviews

About Oddbins:

Now in our 59th year, Oddbins continue to delight our loyal customers with some of the worlds most fabulous wines and spirits. Maintaining the high quality of wines that Oddbins’ customers have grown to expect is paramount and we achieve this under the watchful eye of our head wine buyer Ana Sapungiu MW.
Please join us on our journey, we look forward to welcoming you to the Oddbins family.

customer.services@oddbins.com

Chateau Pleck, Darlaston Road, Walsall

Tell us how Oddbins made you happy
I ordered some wine for a gift and Dan manually added a note as the function was not available on the website. Great service, thanks for your help.
Hi Andy, thank you for your support and kind review, we are always happy to help. Just for future reference, you can add a gift note from your "My Cart" section on our website. All the best Oddbins.
Was disappointed at the amount of stock products. Especially liqueurs etc. other than that a good service
Only one complaint and that was the delivery charge to NI which I thought was a little excessive but apart from that was delighted with quick service and delicious wine from Oddbins
Brilliant service on two counts. Firstly very fast despatch and secondly brilliant packaging ensuring safe transit.
Easy to place an order from overseas and have it delivered, quite promptly, to our daughter.
A mixed case of old favourites and new experiences made a perfect gift, promptly delivered and now reposing in the cellar for future enjoyment over the coming months. The ideal way to shop from overseas, with a no-fuss website to make things easy.
Very fast service, great level of communication, and the wines were delicious!
My purchase was a gift and I so enjoyed looking and choosing. Once ordered I had to change the delivery date and the person I spoke with in Birmingham was extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you.
The port was for a present but I did not appreciate that the Tawny was only small bottles. I just hope that the price indicates that it is a superb one!
Hi Linda, thank you for your order and for taking the time to write this review. We do try our best to make all sizes as clear as possible, in this case making sure to also include the size in the product name: Niepoort 10 Years Old Tawny Port 375ml. We are so sorry to see that this was missed but on the plus side, it is indeed an excellent bottle of Tawny Port and we are sure your recipient will be most pleased with what flows from the bottle!
Excellent delivery service and a very good range of wines fairly priced. Have recently defected from Naked wines due to poor delivery service so we are hoping that Oddbins can keep this up.
Absolutely no problems with thr order or delivery.
Well curated and so easy to have delivered at no extra cost
Quick delivery
On ordering a e- gift voucher for my son from Australia I put in a wrong letter in his e-mail address, when we realised he hadn’t received his voucher I sent an email to Oddbins and within a short time they had rectified my mistake and sent of the e- voucher , it wasn’t a problem . Excellent service
Wine came very promptly. We were particularly keen to buy this Portuguese wine (Manz) because Chloe Dickson, who recommends it on the website is our daughter-in-law. It hasn’t disappointed and we’ll be back for more, Norah Crammond
Voucher purchase, review below.
Really brilliant customer service, need to say a massive thank you to Dan who went the extra and ensured a bottle of bubbly was delivered to bride and groom. Thank you!
Item redelivered by parcel force for no extra charge after my mistake with postcode, and item as described
The customer service team went above and beyond for me on this order. After being tasked with finding some wines for a family member's birthday (with no idea about wine), the team were able to suggest some amazing wines which have been received very warmly indeed. The shipping was very quick and came the next day. Overall, if I could give the wines and the service more than 5* I would. Thankyou
Excellent service. Good value and fast delivery. Cannot ask for more.
Oddbins is rated 4.74 based on 38 reviews