Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Great company, very easy to work with, very quick delivery too and great products !
Great battery life / love the portability and overall design ***** stars
Posted 43 minutes ago
Very supportive & helpful team
As a university student i spend a significant amount of time looking at my phone and laptop throught the day. When i am home i may revise or watch TV or even compete in an F1 esports race. After experiencing headaches i knew i had to make a change to preserve my eyes. I have worn these glasses every day for around a week and haven't had a single headache. I would urge everyone to invest in a pair if they are serious about their health. I chose ocushield due to the science behind it.
I have been delighted with my Ocushield spectacles...for some time I’ve had dull, persistent headaches caused, I believe, by eyestrain after using my electronic devices. I purchased the glasses with little hope of their making a difference, but after several weeks’ use, I am beginning to be convinced that they can be the only reason why my headaches have disappeared! Thank you so much!
Satisfied at this point. Unsure how much blue light it actually blocks. Haven’t dropped my phone yet so unsure how well it protects screen. Grateful for any level of reduced exposure to blue light. Great customer service. Easy to apply to phone screen.
Happy with my product quick delivery also.
Great product. Looks like great quality. Unfortunately when ordering from Ireland I had to pay an extra €16.30 customs and wait for longer delivery.
Very good service, excellent service. Will wait until a couple months of using the screens for tv and laptop, then will know how good they are with my eyes, okay. Cheers!
Received quickly. Could not figure out how to use strips to affix shield, so used alternative means. Fit perfectly.
Hey, Sorry to hear you had difficulties with the installation. We have guides available for you here >> https://www.ocushield.com/pages/installation-guides Hope this helps. Olivia, Team Ocushield
I think I am sleeping better since I use the occushield a few hours before bedtime.
Amazing product. One may only appreciate it after using it for a short period to realise the difference and benefits. I had returned some items from my first order, however, reordered within a week after reading articles. I could an alternative to satisfy as Ocushield screen protector is. Well done!
Had problems with first purchase but great customer service sorted very quickly and efficiently thanks will buy again.
Find that these really help to reduce the glare of my screen.
I suffer with bad vertigo and eye strain and headaches this has helped a lot seriously give this 5/5
My ocushield fit perfectly! It was super easy to apply to my computer screen.
77years old I’m not a wisskid with iphones, laptops and computers, I am pleased with your shield. My worry was dropping it and breaking the screen.
Fast order processing and my item arrived on the originally stated date. Wish ocushield offered monitor screen’s without the privacy function!
Comfortable glasses. Have tried few others that caused headaches. Highly recommend it!
These glasses are very light and comfortable and they came in a nice case. I can feel my eyes more relaxed after using them during long hours in front of the computer.
Occushield has been great! I stopped experiencing dry eyes (contact wearer) immediately after I started using Occushield on my phone. Also, I noticed it took away the eye strain I didn’t know I was under after all these years of blue light exposure from electronic devices. Wish I had bought this sooner. Strongly recommend Occushield!
Ocushield is rated 4.73 based on 861 reviews