Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Made such a difference to my eyes which used to get sore even after a short amount of time using a screen
Love the lenses! The frame are a little bit crooked but otherwise good.
Fit was great and I can tell a difference when I use sleep much better
Superfast delivery and 100% great customer service.
I have tried Ocushield products for a month and find they help with insomnia enabling me to use my iPad at night. Fitting the sticky shield on the iPad was tricky and I ended up with spots under the shield, and air pockets which i managed to get rid of eventually. I tried to contact customer support and was promised help but have heard nothing from them. The video was not helpful as it showed someone fitting the shield in double quick time. Slow motion would be much better so you could follow it. Will reorder other products.
My eyes feel good
Excellent product, fits perfectly and easily
Fantastic, easy to apply.
Good screen protector that blocks blue light. It is challenging to apply the screen without air bubbles and it increases reflections outdoors and reduces ability to use your device in sunlight even more than regular screen protection. This has reduced my satisfaction with the product.
Hi Harvey, Thanks so much for your kind words! As for the bubbles, we would kindly advise you to wrap a credit card with a cloth or tissue, then to push and smooth down the bubbles as well as compress the air pockets with your fingers as this tends to do the trick. Do keep us updated on how you get on. Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Received our clip-on lenses very quickly...excellent product, well made and effective! So pleased we found your company and already have friends ordering who were concerned about quality. Highly recommend!
Good glasses, eyes much more comfortable
Originally been wanting to have something blue-light protective for a long while, and stumbled upon this site which, after getting the clip-ons (also got a protector for my Switch) I will say that they feel like they have helped a lot since getting them! (my review for the clip-ons will be with that product itself)
Fast delivery fitting instructions could be a lot clearer
I was skeptical but the product seems to deliver on its promise. I have an easier time sleeping because of this product.
Excellent product hard wearing and does the job very well
Grandson says it’s stopping him getting headaches
Had a problem initially upon receipt of protector but was dealt with quickly and without any fuss. Excellent service.
Very pleased with this. Wear it all day and night, inside and out. My eyes feel better.
Great screen protector, easy to fit.
This product really helped to protect my eyes from the harmful blue lights. I was having some issues so I ordered this product as well as some eye vitamins. I am not having the eye issue anymore.
Ocushield is rated 4.73 based on 866 reviews