Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
Read Ocushield Reviews

About Ocushield:

Ocushield offers the #1 medically rated range of screen protectors and blue light blocking glasses.
Ocushield helps you filter out harmful blue light, to protect your eyes, skin, and sleep better!

With a 100-day money-back guarantee and thousands of 5-star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ reviews across all our platforms, Ocushield is the risk-free path to better eye health and improved wellbeing.

Give Ocushield a try today!

customerservice@ocushield.com

Great company, very easy to work with, very quick delivery too and great products !
Order process quick and easy and product arrived quickly with plenty of instructions.
Its not the first time I buy from Ocushield, The screen protector is perfect. Even the customer service is great, I ordered a protector lately and it arrived broken, they sent me a new one instantly.
Excellent product, no more headaches or visual disturbances since I installed the screen. Easy to fit and a must for all computer users. Can’t praise it high enough.
Great product and easy to fit. Hardest bit is pushing out any air bubbles
I found Ocushield helpful with getting back into my sleep mode. How ever, not impressed with the clip ons. Very irritating. £40 is a lot to pay when you are constantly adjusting the clip ons so they do not move about whilst wearing them on my spectacles. Sorry to moan. They have been very helpful to me.
Awesome screen protecter and eye protection
Very pleased with my purchase, easy to fit, would recommend.
works well, easy to install
Order arrived quickly, easy to apply and my eyes have felt less strained when using phone, so feel more protected
This is wonderful. I can now read my Kindle books on the iPad without interfering with my sleep. The iPad doesn’t have the blue-light off feature that the Kindle Fire has. I prefer reading on the iPad which up till now really cause me to suffer insomnia. Thank you, Ocushield for making it possible to use my iPad in the evening without problems.
The best install system I’ve ever used
Shield is effective and sturdy, a quality product. The fasteners took some effort to figure out, should have worn gloves to avoid smudging.
Just put the screen filter on my computer a few days ago, seems to work fine.
Great protection gentle on the eyes!!
very comfortable vewing
Good for filtering the light but they seem to be a bit blurry. I do wear reading glasses but when I compare my vision without the reading glasses my vision is clearer without the Ocushield.
Fantastic product
I have found it to be helpful for my eyes, but it is clumsy in that it is hard to keep it attached to the screen of my LapTop
Even better than I expected. Very comfortable on the eyes, colours crisp - all that is really great. But I am also very pleasantly surprised that the product has not cracked as a screen protector - I am tough on my phone and even the most expensive protectors have (cracked) by this stage of use. Thoroughly recommended!
I bought a new I-Pad and wanted a anti blue light screen protector for it. It came promptly and was super easy to install on my tablet.
Ocushield is rated 4.73 based on 730 reviews