Ocushield Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ocushield
I can’t say enough about Ocushield! I just received it yesterday and installed it today and oh my God it is a revolutionary product! For A few months I’ve been suffering from eyestrain recently and so I did research on why this might be and discovered about the hazards of blue light and stumbled upon Ocushield, thanks to several YouTube review videos. My eyes feel so so good! There is a bit of a yellow tint but it is not so noticeable on the iPad Air 2 as it is on the iPad Mini 5. And when your eyes feel so good as a result it doesn’t even matter! After all you don’t even notice it. Thank you so much to the creator of Ocushield!
Glasses arrived promptly. The iPhone screen protector was out of stock and took over a month to arrive but when I emailed to ask about it I received a reply the same day and they applied a 10% discount for the delay. Great service.
If you suffer from any kind of photosensitivity try out the glasses, they are not just great for screens. Before them, I was suffering with brutal headaches any time I ventured outside a darkened room, even with sunglasses on. Now I can go outside as much as I want. They have literally given me a new lease of life.
This is a must have product for computer users. I started using with 1 monitor and result was so good that I am now in a process of using this screen protector for all my devices. The only negative point is about delivery. It took edges to deliver the product which is really frustrating. You need to sort out your stocks and shipments properly.
Hey Ujjwal,

Thanks so much for this lovely review, we're really glad to hear it's making a difference!

Olivia, Team Ocushield
Excellent product and excellent service. Had to wait for product to be restocked but it was shipped as soon as it arrived. Easy to follow instruction too.
Hi Leisa,

Thanks so much for understanding!

We're really pleased to hear it.

Very fast delivery.
Hello Paula,

We love to hear it!

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
My Occushields work well in my IPad and IPhone. It immediately helped with my eye strain and pain. I felt more relaxed right away!
Hey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review - improving your eyes is our goal so we're super happy to hear it.

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
ordered and delivered the next day, simple order process and great information
Hi Rob,

Thanks so much for your kind words!

We're really pleased to hear it.

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
I am a very skeptical person when it comes to shopping online because the products never fit the description, but this product exceeded what I was expecting. The screen has a little bit of a blue tint when my phone is off, but other than that it’s really nice. The delivery took a couple weeks longer than it was supposed to, and for some reason my house unit wasn’t on the package so I had to go pick it up at the post office, but the product is great. I usually only use plastic protectors because every time I use glass, it cracks, so I will have to see how to one holds up :)
Hey Helen,

We're sorry to hear there was a slight delay to your order but we're really glad to hear you're happy with what's come!

Olivia, Team Ocushield
Awesome! Love their products.
Works very well, no obvious loss of clarity on the screen,unfortunately there is a lack of sizes available for the iPad,so had to buy larger size and then cut to fit,hence only 4 stars.
Hey,

We apologise for the limited availability but we're working on it!

Watch this space.

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Fit and finish of the screens are very good. Clear DIY instructions made it easy for me. I feel I have made the right investment fir my Family, by getting all our devices and screens Ocushield-ed ! 👍👍👍
Hey Sanjay,

Hey Sanjay,

Thanks so much for your kind comments, we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Olivia, Team Ocushield
Does not affect the eye strain I get when using the macbook
Easy to set up and good for eyes.
Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
I love it! I don’t have to worry about eye straining and radiation exposure.
Hello Anna,

We're so glad to hear you're protecting your eyes with Ocushield and it's paying off!

Thanks so much for this review.

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Ocushield has saved my eyes. My eyes have less strain on them.
Hey,

This review made our day!

Olivia, Team Ocushield
Great quality products. Reliable. Great communication with customers.
Hello Mirtha,

Our customers personal preference is our priority and we're so pleased to hear our communication is 'great'.

Thanks so much for this.

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
Great products for combatting blue light. I’m finding my MacBook screen is really helping my eyes and I’m not getting headaches any more. Also, great people with really helpful advice. Highly recommended.
Hi Hazel,

Thanks so much for your generous words!

Olivia, Team Ocushield.
The glasses and iPhone screen are fantastic - crystal clear. The view is slightly yellowed but still crisp and perfectly clear. The MacBook screen however seems to be use a different technology: the view is not yellowed at all but it is really unfortunately just a little fuzzy/blurry which is disappointing. Peeling it back reveals my comparatively super clear screen underneath. Its manageable but really not ideal. Also the installation instructions were the wrong way round. I applied it following the video and pack instructions exactly but ended up with air bubbles stuck underneath and the matt and shiny sides the wrong way round, so had to reverse it and do the opposite of what the instructions said to get it the right way round, where it is still blurry. Customer service experience was ok however and I was part refunded. I will continue my search for a laptop screen that doesn't blur the view and use this until then.
Great product and easy to apply.
Hey Lynn,

Thanks so much for this lovely review.

Olivia, Team Ocushield
I haven't had ocushield but a day so I can't really give a good review
Ocushield is rated 4.70 based on 315 reviews