Oceans of Goodness Reviews

02039836439

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

The White House, Mutton Hall Hill, Heathfield

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy
Continue to take these supplements - very happy with service provided
This is an excellent company to buy from, with no postal charges. My dogs love their daily dose of seaweed and my iodine capsules so easy to swallow. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for product.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, excellent product.
Excellent prompt service as ever. Wouldn't be without my Seagreens!
Excellent service. From ordering product and quick delivery.
This is not a placebo if I forget to order capsules my body soon reminds me! Super fast delivery and I am back to good health. Thank you stephan and staff
I found this company extremely helpful, I had questions answered in depth and in a friendly and welcoming. I have no hesitation in recommending highly.
Great healthy products used in everything. I believe they have made huge contributions to my health.
delivery of order very prompt, quality product ideal for winter foods adds flavour.
My daughter is taking them following being poorly with Covid .She has more energy she thinks and is even doing gentle runs!
The pills arrive very quickly once ordered. This is my 3rd order. Good service.
I have been buying from oceans of goodness for a few years now and their products and service are excellent, consistently.
I’ve had tests showing a mildly underactive thyroid. After a week I’ve noticed a increase in energy.
Excellent natural products from a very decent company. Have been using Sea Greens Culinary ingredient for many years and would not be without it! I add it to so many dishes including bolognese, Chilli, soups, stir frys it's so versatile and helps bring out the flavour of many foods. The service is very efficient too, no fuss and delivered quickly. Can't fault it so had to give 5*****
Cannot recommend this enough. Had terrible problems with her coat, really extensive hair loss. Vet couldn't diagnose the problems (none of the usual ailments fitted). Put her on seaweed - half tsp every morning sprinkled on her food. Within a couple of months hair growth started and her coat is now thick and glossy.
Always an excellent service.
I love this company. The products are so good, I love the mineral bath and can feel my body soaking the goodness up!!
we have been with oceans of goodness for many years now and their service is always excellent we intend to use the seaweed supplement for the rest of our lives as We believe it has helped our health tremendously as we are both in our seventies can’t fault them
Excellent product, excellent service. No postage charges.
Always good, never any problems. Just wish the product was a little cheaper!
Oceans of Goodness is rated 4.96 based on 527 reviews