Oceans of Goodness Reviews

02039836439

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

The White House, Mutton Hall Hill, Heathfield

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy
Great service as the product was well described, and it came quickly along with a hand written note.
Thank you for your very prompt service and an excellent product.
I’ve only given 4 stars for this product because I’ve not long received it. The service has been very good, I’m just waiting now to see what they do for me.
Oceans of Goodness is a great product to use post mercury amalgam removal. My holistic dentist recommended I use Oceans of Goodness Seagreens capsules after I had all 5 of my amalgams replaced, and I am happy taking them. Historically, I have had a hard time using supplements/super foods etc, especially during the winter when my mitochondrial redox potential is low, but the Seagreens capsules are absolutely fine for me to take. The price is good and so is the dispatch and delivery time. I will be having my heavy metals checked in due course. I recommend this product :)
Friendly, helpful person to take order. Arrived by Christmas and with no post & packing charge on 2nd Class delivery, I shall order again. Very pleased with my purchase too. Thank you.
Lovely product, always feel the benefits from taking a weekly mineral bath
Great quality product. Really quick delivery. Wonderful!
Team brilliant
It was a pleasure as always to speak to Stefani who was helpful as usual. The only downside is that the first class post did not live up to expectations: my items were ordered on 30 November and arrived lunchtime on 3 December. Not the fault of Oceans of Goodness. Thanks, Janet Emberson
Always good, many years a customer.
The delivery was very prompt. Thank you. I have used seagreens over a few years. As always within a day or two my nails gained a shine and stopped splitting.
An excellent easy way to obtain many of the nutrients missing in our diets today
Continue to take these supplements - very happy with service provided
This is an excellent company to buy from, with no postal charges. My dogs love their daily dose of seaweed and my iodine capsules so easy to swallow. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for product.
Easy to order, prompt delivery, excellent product.
Excellent prompt service as ever. Wouldn't be without my Seagreens!
Excellent service. From ordering product and quick delivery.
This is not a placebo if I forget to order capsules my body soon reminds me! Super fast delivery and I am back to good health. Thank you stephan and staff
I found this company extremely helpful, I had questions answered in depth and in a friendly and welcoming. I have no hesitation in recommending highly.
Great healthy products used in everything. I believe they have made huge contributions to my health.
Oceans of Goodness is rated 5.0 based on 535 reviews