Oceans of Goodness Reviews

02039836439

seaweed@oceansofgoodness.co.uk

The White House, Mutton Hall Hill, Heathfield

Tell us how Oceans of Goodness made you happy
Love this product, it’s so calming and I know it helps to gently detox my body. I try to have one bath weekly.
As always, package received within days of ordering - products intact
Pleased to have found this product. High quality, great experience and messaging. Thank you
Good product (Sea Greens) and always a prompt and friendly service.
Great products, delivered really quickly after order. Many thanks
Efficient and easy process to order and receive.
Have found them to be excellent in packing and sending products quickly. Each order is sent with full information on the products and how to use them and nicest of all is the handwritten card included to thank me for my order. It makes me feel that as a customer I’m an individual who’s important.
Delivery of order very prompt. A Great additive to stews, casserole, and salads. enhances flavour of the food
The packaging and delivery service were faultless
I first discovered these magicical supplements 13 years ago when I had thyroid issues. I have been taking them ever since on a daily basis. I am 44, and everyone I meet tells me I look 30. I have no grey hair and my skin glows with health. I feel amazing every single day! I can’t recommend these little capsules of magic enough. A thousand thank yous to oceans of goodness and the team!
Excellent prompt service. Great product.
Seagreens came quickly, well packed and I got my loyalty discount. Superb!
What can I say except it couldn’t be easier to order from their website. Delivery was quick too. I also like their site as it looks good and gives plenty of information on their product.
Super service as always, and really good products
Prices has greatly increased greatly per gram recently which may put people off. Service very good - items always arrive quickly & always well packed.
Completely happy. My items arrived promptly, well packaged and as described. Will shop here again. Thanks :-)
I’ve always received good service from yourselves. However, on this occasion I had still not received delivery of my order 10 days after you had told me it had been dispatched. You were brilliant though and phoned me to apologise and to say you would dispatch a second parcel. Within a couple of hours the post finally, finally delivered the original parcel and I was able to phone you back and cancel another dispatch. I was so impressed with your concerns and the fact that you took the trouble to phone me and offer to send me a second parcel. It all came down to a very very slow postal service and definitely, which of course not your fault. Thank you Oceans of Goodness for such a fantastic backup service. So appreciated in this day and age.
Always good quality products and speedy delivery.
I love The Mineral Salt and use it on eggs at breakfast and in cooking, for the seaweed goodness and the trace minerals. My only issue is the cost. It is really very expensive at £7.50 for a small jar compared to, say, Himalayan Pink Salt, which I also use and comes in a large back for less than half the price. I have to use it sparingly and make each jar last a long time.
I love Seagreens. A sprinkle adds umami and tastiness without adding salt. I use it in everything.
Oceans of Goodness is rated 5.0 based on 535 reviews