Oceanlighting Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Oceanlighting
02AM
2AM

How would you rate Oceanlighting ?

"This company was a total disaster when it came to my order. It took them three months to put everything right whilst holding onto two separate lots of my money the entire time . Items were not as they were described or a picture and delivery took an absolute age. Their customer service is absolutely abysmal . I read this companies reviews online before I purchased and they were really quite good but my experience with them was honestly horrendous. I feel the manager or the customer service team could have made some effort to offer a discount or some kind of incentive considering they kept me waiting for weeks and weeks and weeks. I do not like the returns or hide they are facilitated… They make you hang onto faulty or incorrect goods until you will be a small service. Sometimes the swap can take six or seven weeks . I believe if it's going to take that length of time then the company need to pick up the faulty item refund your substantial amount of money and only charge you again when the other goods leave their factory ! I have never received one single word of an apology or any kind of decent customer service ."
Oceanlighting is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews