Ocean Leisure Reviews

02079305050

info@oceanleisure.co.uk

11-14 Northumberland Avenue
City of Westminster

Although these Ikelite items were not on their website they were extremely helpful and prompt with delivering them to me.
Great company I think. I had bought wetsuit top, which didn't fit, unfortunately. Gave Ocean Leisure a call and had loads of help advice on the phone from them - loads of knowledge there. I look forward to a trip to the store. thanks again.
Great price and very quick delivery.
I bought a lovely "Red" changing towel. The quality is excellent, really nice thick towelling and a great colour. Can't wait to use it at the pool. Very good speedy delivery too.
Very easy to use website. Clear description of items available. Was able to choose a swimming pack pack that I am really happy with. It arrived promptly.
Item ordered was out of stock, alternative was sourced and a partial refund given. Really happy with the customer service, once agreed it was delivered next day and happy with the item.
Very quick delivery and good comms. Would use Ocean Leisure again.
Product arrived on time no issues with quality
Excellent service and prompt delivery, I received my new Red SUP within 48hrs of ordering and am now raring to go. Many thanks. Garry Meehan
Excellent customer service with prompt delivery
Found the elusive Garmin T1 Transmitter in stock on their website and a quick phone call confirmed they had one left! After explaining that I live in Dubai and my parents were flying out for a holiday in a couple of days I asked if they could overnight it to them. They were fantastic with the communication and the device arrived the next day. Even after a slight issue with payment everything went very smooth. Great, friendly service I highly recommend them.
Great service. Despite being the week before Christmas it arrived within 48 hours of order. Thank you!
Little confusion to start but the company kept me informed and have been fabulous
I had to return the item but the team were great, working under Covid restrictions so took a little longer to get hold of them but everything was sorted out for me 100%
Product returned far too small despite following size guide. Returns info is very vague and there is no returns paperwork enclosed so you have to hand write everything. Ths just makes everything feel a bit amateurish and not so official.
Very helpful and excellent service from Elena. Whenever she said she would ring back she did, and she delivered on the promise of getting us a paddleboard which arrived sooner than expected.
Ocean Leisure is rated 4.60 based on 55 reviews