Enzo Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Enzo Living
Read Enzo Living Reviews

sales@enzoliving.co.uk

Tell us how Enzo Living made you happy
This lot are clearly stalling in refunding honest trusting customers. The usual no reply to mails, with the once in a blue moon mail from them telling you how sorry they are to cover there arses ..covid is the issue they say, but covid wasn't the issue when they take your order within minutes..
I ordered a lamp in July they said it was in stock an took my money only to find out that it wasn’t going to be I stock until 31st August I rang today now they are saying it’s gonna be the beginning of October I have had no emails from them I’ve had to ring them 3 times to ask were my lamp is appalling customer service it’s a shame because they have lovely items in stock I just want my lamp that I’ve paid for an it will take 4 months for it to come ! Maybe I’ll get it before Christmas!!!!!!!
I am trying to return an item. Despite completing the email instructions on the website AND sending separate emails, I've heard nothing. I've also called and left a message. I am getting increasingly worried that I will not get my £130 back!
I ordered lamps that the website stated were in stock and would be delivered in 3 to 7 days. Over 6 weeks later and numerous false promises still no lamps.
Order and despatch was quick and easy, the issue arrives when you try to return! You have to complete a returns form otherwise your return will not be accepted, which is then ignored. After chasing I received confirmation of the return however you also have to return in a separate box otherwise your return will again not be accepted, which cost £13 in postage. The light was delivered as per the tracking details however it took Enzo Living a week to confirm receipt and a week and a half after this I’m still waiting for my money to actually be refunded - PLEASE DON’T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME AND AVOID!!
Falsely promised replacement of smashed glass shade - this was 5 weeks ago. No contact from them despite my best attempt to resolve this. It looks as if now it will never arrive. I have basically put £40 down the drain, glad I didn’t order anything else, please beware, it’s not worth the risk.
Good quality products ,amazing choice to choose from
great service as always, and great products - I love this store and it is my go to place for lighting
They had the wall lights we had been trying to purchase in stock. They dispatched very promptly, well packaged and were very helpful when I rang them about a query
Enzo Living is rated 2.44 based on 9 reviews