Oakwood Estates Ltd Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Oakwood Estates Ltd

About Oakwood Estates Ltd: Oakwood Estates are an award winning estate agency after recently winning two major ESTAS prizes.

We have a team of people offering their expertise in sales, lettings, land & planning, property management and mortgages.

Open 7 days a week we provide a service offering transparency, commitment and results.

The Oakwood formula has been developed year upon year to ensure progression and improvement which now sees us as the fastest growing agency in the local area.

enquiries@oakwood-estates.co.uk

44 Station Road, West Drayton,
Middlesex

Tell us how Oakwood Estates Ltd made you happy

"I was very pleased with Oakwood Estates Ltd.Specially big thank you for Colleen and Jamie!"
"Oakwood Estates have been very helpful all the way through the process of selling my house. Nigel, the sales coordinator was very organised and supportive, explaining each step of the process after I accepted an offer. John in the Iver office was also very helpful."
"Top marks for these guys. Fab family business with instant results when it came to renting out my property. Initially went to them as my daughter had let a place in Datchet through them a couple of years ago and spoke highly. I wasn't disappointed. Key positives was their communication levels. Texts, emails, follow up calls, reports on progress etc. This proactive approach is bang on the money. Jez."
"My experience with Oakwood Estates was very pleasing. The sales team were very helpful, initially giving me sound advice on the presentation of the property we had for sale and then liaising between me and the purchaser to quickly iron out any difficulties which arose. I found the whole process quite easy."
"Nigel from Oakwood Estates was amazing when we were selling our house. I don't think i would have gone through with the sale if it wasn't for Nigel. We had quite a few problems along the way and Nigel went above and beyond to help us, even dealing with our buyers problems that were nothing to do with Oakwood and helping sort the problems with the house we were buying. Thank you Nigel and Oakwood for being so great and committed to us. I would definitely recommend you to family and friends."
"Excellent, efficient and friendly service from both the Lettings and Administration departments. An absolute pleasure to work with them."
"I am giving a one star but no star is necessary here. I just want people to be mindful that when all things are okay Oakwood West Drayton capitalise on it but when work needs doing they are incompetent. Oakwood West Drayton practically ruined my family life. i wanted to sell my house and buy another. it appears that my buyer via Oakwood was not checked at all if they could buy my place. I got hounded by Rob to get a solicitor, to sell it was a good offer etc. to cut the very long ordeal short my solicitor wrote asking what day we wanted to complete and all the worms came creeping out. the shock for me is that i visited the Oakwood office after not getting any tangible news to collect my key and they decided to ask questions. 6 weeks wasted because my buyers mortgage was declined and they just kept hoping the mortgage offer will go through. ... well before we pulled out the buyer was declined 3 times. `We lost money needlessly, went through massive stress and so on"
Dear Mrs Djemah,

I confirm that all buyers are pre-qualified by our team of in-house mortgage advisors, and your buyers were no exception.

With regard to your sale; after the buyers’ independent broker submitted an application to a prime lender, the mortgage provider instructed a valuation of your property. However during the underwriting process, they later identified that one of the applications had been the victim of ID fraud on two separate occasions.

The broker was in constant communication with the mortgage provider, and was assisting his unfortunate clients in the process of resolving the issue. In the interest of transparency, we conveyed the broker’s updates to you verbatim.

I understand that due to a change in your circumstances you had to withdraw from the transaction, however, at that juncture the buyers’ broker was on the verge of achieving an Offer of Mortgage for his clients.

Regards

Oakwood Estates Customer Services
"Sold & Completed in less than 6 weeks! Amazing bespoke service from John in Burnham & excellent sales progression from Nigel. Thank you so much."
"Consumer beware!!!! Oakwood provide a very poor service as far as lettings are concerned, for the following reasons: 1) I found 2 members of Managerial level staff to be untruthful, tricky and lack transparency. 2)They Do not respond to calls , and need to be constantly chased for updates. 3)There refrencing forms and process is very out dated. 4) They try and charge the Tenant for both "check in" and "checkout" at move in date. When the actual industry standard is for the landlord to pay "check in" and the tenant to pay "checkout" at end of tenancy. Much more can be added, however suffice it to say, I would not be reccomending Oakwood estate agent to anyone that I know. Look out for more on yelp and google reviews."
Dear Mr Ahmed,

All of our fees are listed on the wall within each of our branches along with our website with the intent to provide transparency.

Unfortunately with your case you were found to have CCJ’s and rent arrears which you did not make known from the outset.

This meant that we were unable to progress with your file.

After reviewing the phone call and speaking with the negotiator involved he ensures me that you understood the situation and matters were left amicably.

The inventory charges are dependent on each of the Landlords we represent so charges will differ dependent on property type and requested service.

We are sympathetic to your position and wish you all the best moving forward.
Yours sincerely

Oakwood Estates
t. 01628 367535 | f. 01628 461170 | m. 07958 298744
39 High Street, Burnham, Bucks, SL1 7JD
"Our experience with Oakwood has hands down been one of the best we have ever had with an estate agent. Renting out your apartment can often times be stressful when you're heading abroad, but we gave them a timeline and they worked relentlessly to meet our needs, keeping us up to date on all the latest viewings until we found a tenant that we liked. A lot of estate agents these days are very 'run of the mill' and rely on the market to do the work for them. It was clear that these guys actually put some elbow grease into it to make things happen. Very impressed with Oakwood, a very well run business and not surprised they are the up and coming player in the market right now. Will definitely be using them again in the future. Thanks guys!"
"Reported problems solved very quickly by the property management team, very helpful contractors sent to fix issues"
"A very professional company. Reliable, dependable with a wealth of knowledge. Thank you."
"Great professional service , highly recommended"
"Good service and prompt communication. Charlie Aldridge in particular has been a real help, replying to my queries even late in the evenings. Tim has always been available to help as well."
"Excellent service from the property management team at Oakwood. Would recommended to everyone thank you."
"Amazing service from the start, the property management is second to none Charlie is fantasic, knowledgable and extremely helpful."
"An initial struggle until I found Oakwood. What strikes me when dealing with this bunch is an intent to proving quality from start to finish. They don’t cut corners and have an attention to detail throughout the service. The initial photos and marketing is fabulous. My viewing feedback was emailed over with a follow up call. Offers were clearly sent over. The end result is a great tenant which pays on time and is respectful to my property. I’m living in France so it was important that I had an agent in place I could trust. Fantastic operation. Vive Oakwood !"
Dear Hannah, Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with our service
"If i could give a minus here, I would. After the service we as landlords received, I am astonished to see that there are good reviews. Our tenants also had an incredibly awful time with them, where they were lied to and had to wait for an awfully long time for no service. Even up until the day they moved out, we had horrendous service despite them apparently managing the account. We had to do everything ourselves, and rely on the new agents that we have gone with. Such a shame."
Dear Maria,

We are sorry that you have had such a awful experience. Managing peoples property is all about providing exceptional customer service to both tenant and landlord and it sounds as if we failed to deliver on this occasion. Your review has been forwarded to the Managing Director who does not take such feedback lightly so I'm sure he will be in touch with you by the close of play.

I wish you success with your new estate agent.

Yours sincerely

Marketing Executive
"Tim and his team are very professional and understand customer needs and manage the property efficiently and resolve all concerns on time.I will highly recommend them. John , Nigel and shanon are professional and deliver quality to customer."
Dear Pras,
Thank you for your review we are glad you have received a professional service and look forward to working with you in the future
"I am so glad I picked Oakwood Estates to sell my house. They were very professional but also friendly and supportive along the way. I particularly admired the work of their photographer to show my house off at its best. Once a sale was agreed, Oakwood's efforts only increased, and contracts were exchanged very promptly. I would warmly recommend them to other house sellers."
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you are happy with the service you received from Oakwood Estates and look forward to working with you in the future
Oakwood Estates Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 124 reviews