Oakwood Estates Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oakwood Estates Ltd

About Oakwood Estates Ltd: Oakwood Estates are an award winning estate agency after recently winning two major ESTAS prizes.

We have a team of people offering their expertise in sales, lettings, land & planning, property management and mortgages.

Open 7 days a week we provide a service offering transparency, commitment and results.

The Oakwood formula has been developed year upon year to ensure progression and improvement which now sees us as the fastest growing agency in the local area.

enquiries@oakwood-estates.co.uk

44 Station Road, West Drayton,
Middlesex

How would you rate Oakwood Estates Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Oakwood literally came to my rescue! I had originally let my property with another agency in the area who had it on the market for four months and appeared to revel in doing nothing to secure new tenants. Faced with the prospect of paying two mortgages – which I did not want to do – I was advised to contact Oakwood. A day after my desperate phone call, a letting agent, his colleague and a photographer turned up. Within hours the house was on the market with Oakwood and viewings lined up. Five days later I agreed to let the property to a professional couple. I cannot thank Oakwood enough. Everyone I have dealt with has been professional, polite and a joy."
"Were with me every step of the way and answered every question I needed an answer to."
"I am very happy letting my flat through Oakwood Estate. Whenever I called they were always available, very polite, very professional, we agreed about everything very quickly, Whenever I asked something they were very helpful, never pushy, kindly answered to my all questions, understand what kind of tenant I was looking for. I had a good feeling the way they worked and how they treated their client, finding the suitable tenant. G.J"
"Highly recommended very good service polite and pleasant staff"
"All we're so helpful & made us win our house back after the sellers going back on the market. Great communication & support from Nigel & team. Thank you 😃"
David & Lovenjit
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service, and Nigel ran the chain excellently."
"I must say that these guys are spot on when it comes to customer service. I can only comment on the sale of my house however what I did experience was extremely high end. From the start right through to dealing with their legal man Nigel. These guys are all switched on and extremely motivated to get the job done. One of the reasons I picked them was because when I had dealt with the Richings Park Branch a few years before as a buyer and they were the only agency willing to bend over backwards when it came to getting a viewing booked in. We ended up viewing on Sunday morning in the end. I'm happy to put these guys forward as a recommendation if you are looking to sell or for that matter buy a property. Many thanks to you all. Regards, Mr Broard. p.s thanks for the umbrella"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Rikki was very committed, he was very informative when showing clients around. He was always there if we needed to discuss anything with him, even though our house is back on the market, we felt Rikki did every thing in his power possible."
"Dealing with Oakwood was a pleasure. My sale was handled by a professional, friendly, courteous and (above all) patient team. I never felt rushed, my calls were always responded to promptly and I was kept in the loop at all times. Thanks to all team members but a special thanks in particular to Nigel, Robert and Chris."
"The staff were attentive, willing to help with additional information at all times. Scheduled viewings during the time that was most suitable for us as possible tenants. Went the extra mile during the whole process, I am very pleased with the whole service they were brilliant!"
"Polite, friendly, helpful, professional, punctual, efficient."
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"Oakwood Estates are an outstanding estate agents. They worked amazingly hard selling my property. They listen to what the client says and they get the right people through the door. The process from the initial valuation to the final completion date was seamless, i would highly recommend any seller to go with this agent."
"Fair and straightforward approach. Thank you for your service."
"Very poor service. 3 months to get hot water and boiler sorted when we first moved in. Now have been waiting 10 weeks for a shower to be fixed!!! Poor communication and follow up calls and emails never happen."
"Incredibly helpful, put up with my many email requests for confirmation of this and that. Special thanks for Lucinda!"
"The team at Old Windsor are very helpful, friendly & efficient"
"Had a small hiccup renting a new place but Lucinda at the Windsor branch was very accommodating and found a replacement within a very short timeframe. Much appreciated, would recommend. Thanks!"
"They were the agent for a great house in a convenient location. I would have gone with any agent as it was the house I was interested in. The agent was unclear. Sent multiple contradictory emails. Had an overpriced check in for a single room in a newly refurbished house. And the agent wasn't present for the check in. Impersonal and inefficient compared to previous lettings agents I've used."
"Very good and efficient service would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody who is looking to let/rent out a property."
"Very organised and professional everything done with minimum of fuss. Lucinda and Hayley were always available and responded quickly to questions"
Oakwood Estates Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 93 reviews