Oak Furniture Land Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Oak Furniture Land

How would you rate Oak Furniture Land ?

Chris Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"The delivery arrived on the day booked. The delivery driver came in and explained how the delivery would go, he then looked at the bottom of my stairs and said it may be tight but they would try. After unpacking one of my wardrobes he noticed a crack in the wood, telling me this would have to be returned, the two delivery lads then tried to get the wardrobe up the stairs but it wouldn’t fit, so disappointingly I asked them to return the delivery. After speaking to their office I was informed that there would be a returns charge of 25% on each product plus £25 on the smaller chest of drawers costing me over £250. For them to deliver it’s free but if you require express delivery they charge £39. So where they get the 25% plus charge from is beyond me. They state in the T&C section 9.8.1 To ensure there is adequate doorway and stair access which I did using the measurements provided in store and online and as my house is a modern 3 bedroom semi I didn’t expect any issues. The drivers stated that they get this issue a lot, I would surmise that Oak Furniture land earn a lot of money from returns. BE AWARE OF THESE CHARGES BEFORE YOU BUY as they won’t tell you about the return charges in the showroom. I payed for an express delivery of £39 I’d expect a return charge of no more than £39. I will never buy from or recommend this company to anyone."
Elizabeth Reachill