Oak Direct Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Oak Direct

sales@oakdirectuk.co.uk

Unit 5, Wallbridge Mills, Frome, Somerset

How would you rate Oak Direct ?

"Possibly one of the worst most unprofessional companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Ordered well in advance hoping that they could deliver on one of 2 days I was off work, despite my request they tried to deliver the week before I could take the delivery due to building work. I then struggled to get any info on when this would be delivered, false promises time after time of them getting back to me forcing me to have to chase relentlessly. If you call they dont answer the phone, and if you want any kind of information in the afternoons forget it - appears they only work mornings. Finally I was given a delivery date (the day before it was due to be delivered, so no notice - despite me asking every day) they advised an afternoon slot so once again I booked some time off work - the delivery turned up at 9am! If things couldn't get any worse when I opened the furniture I disliked it and wanted to return for a refund, I informed them on the 31st May, after numerous emails chasing, false promises of call backs this was finally collected on 20th June, 3 weeks later - again, told it would be afternoon and they turned up in the morning. I can honestly say I would never order from this company again, the customer service here is shocking - its an absolute circus and nobody seems to know whats going on. This has been a complete and utter waste of my time - I've lost count of the number of emails I've sent. Try Portland Furniture - a million times better, better furniture, better customer service! The only good thing I can say about the company is the delivery driver is lovely - he must get it in the ear all day long from customers due to the complete lack of communication and planning - couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery!"
"Order a sideboard on the 14th April, which I still not received. First of all the tried to change us an extra £60 to paint the sideboard white, when they already stocked the exact same design in white? Once that was corrected (after about 8 emails back and forth) we were then told there would be a delay in delivery as they prefer delivering large, expensive items themselves to avoid the damage that may be incurred via currier. This was fine by us- estimated delivery date was the 30th April. Weeks later we emailed to chase and was told the sideboard was ready but that the currier had not collected it yet?! Probably the worst customer service I've ever received. The whole company is a shambles."
"they delivered as promised with complete satisfaction with the product"
"Disgusted. Waited an extra week for delivery, no communication, delivery wasn't confirmed so therefore we weren't home to accept delivery. When it was delivered it was badly damaged and appeared to have been dropped. Still trying to organise collection and refund after numerous phone calls, but they are now not answering the phone. They have had our money for four weeks and I am losing patience. Terrible company in my opinion!"
"Poor quality product, wood split and painted over, paint chipped on the finish. No compensation or discount. Poor customer service and pooor courier service that turns up late."
"If I could leave zero stars I would terrible communication terrible delivery times,I've seen other reviews and they clearly haven't changed courier service to wait in all day and then they don't bother coming !!"
"Ordered and paid for two units on the 24th August. Finally received on 21st September. They ignored e-mails, their phone number doesn't connect and they don't reply to Messenger or FB posts. When they finally did reply, they gave the wrong Courier details so another frustration."
"Quick delivery and packaged very well."
"Great service! Great quality and very well packaged for delivery without damage! Will be ordering more and more"
"Very good service and good quality product!"
"lovely quality and very well wrapped"
"Great customer service. A lovely well built piece of furniture."
"Great product and great communication"
"Good quality purchase, good communication, delivered promptly with up to date message re delivery. Nathan very informative, friendly and helpful. Would have been 5 stars if you hadn't asked us to subsidise delivery charge from a courier since we were told you would deliver it yourselves because unit had glass. It was one reason we chose your company."
"Bought mini and large sideboatds from GREYSTOKE range. Really happy with product. Plus customer service and delivery was great. Many thanks, Tanya from Berkshire"
"Good personal service , excellent communication both friendly and professional rare combination and a product that is a repeat buy for us can't say more than that we liked it so much we purchased another one ."
"Acceptable quality for the cost. However when our sideboard was delivered it was left in our carport so couldn't check it at the time. The back panel had been knocked out of position at the base on one side. Fortunately my husband was able the get it back into place although it took a while. Looks nice in my dining room."
"Loved the product, purchased on-line, delivered exactly when they said they would. product was exactly as expected. Nothing out of the ordinary but a huge ASK these days. Thanking you Oak Direct - I love my unit."
"Did exactly what I wanted. I liked, I purchased, they delivered on time. Not rocket science but a big ask these days. Thank you Oak Direct I love my product"
"Not perfect, had to adjust hinges, but for the money met our requirements. Would have appreciated more notice about delivery"
Oak Direct is rated 3.54 based on 28 reviews