O2 Reviews

Tell us how O2 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
customer service
"To be honest I have nothing negative to say..the call centre people helped me out instantly and very satisfactory.i only have had good experiences with O2."
"100% happy..spoke to a guy called Ashley..got my problem solved immediately. Nice friendly chap.also O2 are on the ball..10/10 review from me."
"Changed my life..might sound silly but I didn't think I would qualify for my dream phone but O2 has helped me out..I am so grateful and so far everything is brilliant..thank you O2"
"Absolutely poor customer service. Not recommended to anybody."
"Today I spoke with Ramajor from O2, his customer service was outstanding, he went above and beyond and i would happily deal with someone like this everyday. He was understanding of my needs, tried everything he could to offer me the best deal and thank you to his support I came away with a great deal and the phone I wanted. Highly recommend"
"Would just like to personally thank Shelley Barnes at o2 customer service she resolved an issue today with my phones which I did not think was possible, it is sales advisors like you which makes me continue to stay with o2 as my network provider. Amazing job thank you so much."
"No matter the problem, this team will fix it for you"
"O2 is always happy to help with any issues I have, the customer services always willing to go the extra mile. Very happy with O2"
"Christine in head office when I rang the number 03448090202 was absolutely fantastic and lovely!"
"The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Any problems they sort it for upu"
"Outstanding customer service at theTrowbridge o2 store from Ethan the team leader and Brad. Nothing was too much trouble for them helping me set up my new phone and transferring all of my information. The Trowbridge team made me feel welcome and were extremely efficient and helpful."
"Placed a order via phone adviser was very helpful polite and patient as I didn't know what package deal I wanted to take out thanks o2"
"Attentive, helpful service."
"Provided excellent levels of customer service, extremely helpful and gave me a discount to make things easier for me, brilliant thank you"
"Staff in the Livingston branch was excellent, knew his stuff and got me and my wife a great deal"
"I had broken my phone and feared I had lost all my contacts and photos of my son. Not only were they able to give me a great deal but took the time to help me get my data back!"
"Great communication and understanding of my request. Deal with speedly"
"They offered me best mobile sim with mobile plan and completed the process without any problem. Best thing is that if I have to walk out of plan before completion, I only need to pay for my phone and that's it."
"First class service at Westwood Cross branch today. (3rd December Extremely happy with the way our problem was dealt with -with patience and a happy disposition. It was quite noticeable that all of the staff on duty had a welcoming smile on their face and made customers feel comfortable. Our special thanks to Gary."
"The workers in the shop were very helpful. They have a service in their shops called O2 Guru, and the guy there helped me sort out a problem with my new iphone 8, more specifically my icloud on the phone. I had rang Apple a few times before and my issue still had not been fixed after about a month. Once the Guru figured out what was wrong, he called up some people at Apple that he knew and got someone to look at, and fix my account in about 20 minutes. I could not be happier with the outcome of this as trying to get through to Apple is like trying to drink the ocean, they even transferred all my data across whilst I was sitting with the Guru on the phone. I would also like to mention that this was all free of charge unlike some other phone companies in the UK."
O2 is rated 1.86 based on 307 reviews