O2 Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend O2

Tell us how O2 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Great service. Seamless delivery. All available online 24 hours and so very convenient."
"I bought a new phone today and the internet wouldnt work I rang up and I was told it would be up in 24 hours, what a relief!"
"Went to buy my first ever contract phone, provided me with great service very informative and help me chose a phone that was right for me definently know what their talking about would recomend to anyone Amazing!!!!"
"I would recommend switching to O2 I've have perfect signal and fast 3G. Good customer support too."
"Just had a pleasant 5 mins on phone with O2 customer service, treated with utter contempt. everything sorted"
"WOW O2, have the most helpful customer service guy giving honest advice which actually led to me not giving them money! really superised but happy (:"
"Don't often have to deal with O2 customer service but when I do they are always brilliant"
"great customer service."
"Great customer service o2."
O2 is rated 1.97 based on 244 reviews