O2 Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend O2

Tell us how O2 made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"After years with 02 I ended my contract with this company as the customer service is appalling and non-existent. O2 customer services will not have a clue how to deal with simple complaints"
"I had a problem wiv my monthly pay bundle and I would advise not having an online live chat with them because I spent 52mins explaining my problem to 3 different people, after that I gave up and just called customer services who solved my problem with in 3mins and they resolved my issue and topped up £10 for me and have me advices and they were also kind and friendly so yeah the point is just call them don’t have a live chat"
"Accent of advisor difficult to understand very crackle line."
"I was able to purchase an iPad Pro through them."
"Phoned customer service to change contract. Your operator was incomprehensible. Staff in O2 shop Leicester sorted it out."
"Can't wait to cancel my O2 contract. Had nothing but bad customer service over the past week! annoyed"
"Just received the best customer service from one of your advisors thanks Shere!"
"I've got o2 millions times better customer service with the friendliest staff.."
"Don't often hve to deal with O2 customer service but when I do they are always brilliant"
"top customer service :)"
"Excellent customer service from O2 this morning. Thanx guys happycustomer :)"
"Mahoosive shout out to Avi O2 for restoring my faith in mobile phone company customer service. New phone on way, one very happy camper :D"
"you were BT Wireless, you have poor customer support and supply a poor quality service, my family have less issues on EE & VodafoneUK"
"Thanks for taking the time to reply. Better than most customer service :o)"
"I am consistently impressed with the customer service O2"
"If anything you lot with ace customer service counteracts the draconian outages! Ta"
"I don't like O2 but sat in the shop at Canterbury waiting for the wife and there's some sterling customer service going on. We'll done."
Information
Price
"great customer service shame about the lack of price match on 5S to other competitors."
O2 is rated 1.96 based on 245 reviews