O2 Reviews

of reviewers recommend O2
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over A Week

Tell us how O2 made you happy
Internet literally doesn't work on O2 when you are in slightly crowded city centre area in Liverpool.

I admit that signal coverage is not bad but when internet doesn't work, what would I do with signal.

I dug deeper into O2's bandwidth, current bandwidth is simply not enough to serve huge amount if users that O2 has. I believe Ofcom should use its power to stop O2 from signing new customers until 5G is more widely available and/or until frequency refarming (using 2G/3G frequencies for 4G services) is completed.

I ended my contract and paid £144 but it worth every penny, now with another operator and I have working internet once again.
I have claimed my rewards and been told they will go on to phone as credit within 24hours . I have waited 3days and still no credit paid i
Ordered a phone that got sent to the wrong address and when trying to correct this their customer service is an absolute joke. Don’t touch with barge pole! They don’t know the meaning of the word service, or indeed customer!
I found a phone in the street in Derby, a Galaxy X10, I tried to contact the owner but the phone had already been blocked. Knowing it was on the O2 network I took it into their store in the Intu centre Derby, the staff were pleasant enough, but when I told them I had found one of their customers phones, they said that It wasn't for them to accept the phone and to trace the owner and to take it to the local police station.With the help of a friend I managed to reunite the phone with the owner, It turned out to be her business phone with all her information on it. I'm just wondering why a multi million pound company can sell a phone worth several hundred pounds and then not even be bothered to help trace the owner, it cannot be that difficult to contact them and ask them to collect from the store, rather than let a stranger walk away with it and sort it out for them!
Rubbish company never recommend and coverage allways frozen and hig Reid not coustemer service rubbish 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and insurance department all staff ignored coustemer
The worst billing issues, struggling hard to sort out the issues, called couple of times to the customer service. They are least bothered to resolve the issue and top of it they will disconnect the services if we didn't pay the bill as it is not sorted out. I need to wait for the call to get connected every time and spend lot of time with customer service to explain the same issue again and again.
Each and every time they are telling the same story that in your next bill it will be sorted but not . so stupid things happening and more over my credit history is affecting because of missed payments with huge bill went into wrong account and never sorted immediately.
O2 in rochdale spoke to a lovely gentleman called tom nothing to much trouble extremly helpfull and polite all staff should be like him highly recomend to visit shop
They are a bunch of crooks, milking the poor and vunerable.

The Directors should be arrested and interrogated for crimes against Humanity.

See them in court, then in Hel.
Simply, if you go with them expect several daily issues with network. Extremely slow in best case scenario, usually just drops constantly, this is business for or private. They have no solution to solve this issue
I had a one year nightmare with O2 who have quite possibly the worst administrative organisation ever known which has to be experienced to be believed. Everything is fine as nothing goes wrong with your account - just pray that it never does. I can't begin to list all the bungling inefficiency I was forced to witness. Also don't expect them to give you the right information because they may not and my experience was they took zero responsibility whatsoever for their telephone operatives giving me completely the wrong information.
I’m due an upgrade I’ve been with you years, young lady in Watford store was rude snooty abrupt I left the store and I won’t be upgrade with you I might be just one customer but she really needs to be made accountable for the loss.
Just terrible customer service, wasted an hour already trying to resolve wrong charge can’t waste more time going into details.
Avoid this company for peace of mind.
I am happy!!!
Awful customer service. I have never received such unprofessional customer service in my life. Called to cancel my contract within the 14 day 'cooling off' period, only to be told by Diane in customer retention team that I can olny cancel the contract from the point of sale (third party seller). This was in fact wrong and she knew it. She fed me a bunch of lies before transferring me to another department where I waited for over 20 minutes before they hung up on me!
I've been experiencing terrible network coverage wherever I go in the UK for almost a year now. I've been in to my local O2 store multiple times to have this issue resolved, yet nothing has been done. My device has been checked for any issues, none what so ever. I've replaced the SIM and even swapped SIMs with a friend who is with EE. After putting the EE SIM in my phone, and them having my O2 SIM, they experienced terrible signal and mine was absolutely fine.

I've been aware for a year now that my local mast is down, and I get told every time it's being sorted ASAP. At this rate, it seems like this is never going to be resolved!

I shouldn't be paying a monthly fee for a product that is not fit for purpose! After talking to O2 customer services, they do not seem to care!
This company is not fit for purpose.

Too many complaints to list so I will say in short 02 are liars and scam artists who should be avoided at all costs.
10+ years with o2
Customer service non existent
Hides behind t&cs
Support is a waste of time
too many problems... better go to different network
There are no words I could publish to describe how bad o2 are.
Obviously trained to avoid dealing with complaints especially when money has been fraudulently taken from my account. Trust Pilot is full of the same complaints and is stacked full of terrible reviews. If you’re in the same boat as me then speak to a solicitor and get them before the small claims court.
All in all I experienced bad customer service with O2 and they didn’t seem to help me one bit I will be changing to a different network. Disappointed!
O2 is rated 1.72 based on 407 reviews