O2 Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
customer service

Tell us how O2 made you happy
The workers in the shop were very helpful. They have a service in their shops called O2 Guru, and the guy there helped me sort out a problem with my new iphone 8, more specifically my icloud on the phone. I had rang Apple a few times before and my issue still had not been fixed after about a month. Once the Guru figured out what was wrong, he called up some people at Apple that he knew and got someone to look at, and fix my account in about 20 minutes. I could not be happier with the outcome of this as trying to get through to Apple is like trying to drink the ocean, they even transferred all my data across whilst I was sitting with the Guru on the phone. I would also like to mention that this was all free of charge unlike some other phone companies in the UK.
Very helpful staff especially Jastinder. It was a pleasure to be served by her . All our questions were answered efficiently, I really can't praise her and the rest of the staff enough. It was a pleasure to go into this shop with all the staff being so happy and helpful
O2 customer service is second to none, they do exactly what they say and they do it in a timely manor keeping you updated all the way through.
Customer service is outstanding. Would not be with any other phone provider.
First class always happy to help
Great customer service very friendly and helpful
Changed phone contracts, still stayed with o2 and was pleased that they ported my number within 5 hours. Great service.
Willing to explain and assist non technophobes like myself with patience and humour. This will and would encourage clients to return or recommend them to others
Very happy with service and advice when looking to upgrade. Spoke via live link chat and upgrades hassle free with a better deal than the O2 shops could offer. Great service and professional advice.
By giving me a new contract PHONE samsung galaxy 8plus
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, they sorted my phone issues out in minutes most happy..
Been with o2 for a few years now. I've got to see, one of the best mobile networks by far. Would recommend to everyone.
Reviews.co.uk is an independent review collection platform Good Job
I had just got the new iphone on contract and it was just out and when i went to the o2 store i didnt know how it worked but i went upto one of the o2 staff members and i was welcomed with a friendly greeting. I had asked the the o2 man that i wanted to purchase the iphone and when he got it he even gave me a demonstation on exactly how it worked and i am now SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy that ive got it. After i got it and filled out information i went home and the week after i was sent out a survey on how well the o2 staff explained how to use the product and of course i gave him the number of stars as this review because he did an amazing job and i found out that the survey also enters you in a competiton so fingers crosse3d hope i win.
In O2 the staff are very understanding to my problems. They are always willing to help me and I feel they want to help me as they do it with pleasure. They are always welcoming when I enter the shop and therefore I visit it often.
other companies dont provide this great customer service
Don't often have to deal wth O2 customer service but when I do they are always brilliant
First ever contract phone today from O2 and very happy with the support I have received Quick, easy and simple! Happy customer! :)
Just off the phone to a lovely adviser at O2. Wish I had her name because she really got me out of a pickle. Brilliant service from these guys ones again :)
Great customer service from O2 Guru at Chapelfield Norwich on Friday; extremely helpful.
O2 is rated 1.84 based on 320 reviews