O2 Reviews

O2 have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their customer service and refunds but are unhappy with their delivery. Full Insights

19% of reviewers recommend O2
1 New Reviews Written
01AM
1AM
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

How would you rate O2 ?

"I am with o2 since 2010 and coz of unpaid bill of £30 they disconnect my phone without a msg or email. This is what you get for being loyal. One thing is for sure, the moment my contract ends with o2 i am switching to some other network provider."
"Shocking customer service. Expected call backs never happened. Promises to get phone issues sorted but 3 weeks have passed and still nothing. Customer service assistants who are rude and unhelpful. Unable to pass security as I did not know current balance. Awful service. Would never go with them again and wouldn’t advise anyone to use them. Hours of my life wasted talking to people who say Hi I am here to make you smile and then can’t actually help!! Awful just awful."
"I have found out that o2 tell you what you want to here but don't honer what they say and they website needs looking at as they are false advising why they offer they are happy to take your money for there service but won't honer what they promice you would never trust o2 again as they are liars and cheats get you were they want you then turn you over"
"Terrible customer service. Touch screen on my Samsung galaxy s8 stopped working when under 4 months old. No damage to screen but phantom typing. Spoke to someone I was told that I would be sent a new phone. Instead sent a refurbished phone. When I was told to essentially be grateful. Still unhappy and they made me feel undervalued as a long term customer."
"One star is one too many!!! Seriously poor. When they can't answer your question, they hang up on you. This company illegally took payment from my bank and now they refuse to pay it back. AVOID THESE GUYS AT ALL COSTS - Next stop the ombudsman!"
"Only giving them 1 star cause i cant give them none.Terrible company and ive been a customer for over 13 years.Phoned up to pay off my device early and to see what my options were to lower my monthly costs only to go through the upgrade process and find out it was the wrong handset they had set up.Phoned back to cancel and set up a upgrade deal for the handset i wanted only to be told i need to wait 24hrs for the wrong handset to come back as returned.Phoned back the next day to be told it was still not marked as returned and again to phone back in 24hrs.Phoned back again to be told it wasnt marked as returned as first told and a notice of complaint had been issued and someone from the complaints department would phone me within 7 days.8 days past still nothing so phoned them back to be told once again the wrong handset was still not “returned” went through it all again and was again told complaints department would phone back but this time within 5 days.7 days then passed and still no phone call so finally phoned to cancel only to be put through to the complaints department (before i was told there was no direct line or couldnt be put through to complaints department) so spoke with someone with complaints in the morning and was assured to be phoned back in the afternoon 3 days passed and still no call back so phoned to proceed with the cancellation and move to another network.Will be glad to see the back of o2 after all this terrible way to treat customers"
"Garbage customer service and plan. I purchased a plan with international roaming. Called o2 numerous times and tried to get the data to work and their solution was to use wifi!!! What was the point of me getting the plan if it won't work? They refuse to give me a supervisor to talk to and they said it's part of my contact but won't tell me what they're referring to and blamed the network in Toronto and New York saying it must be down ... I was their for two weeks, doubt it was down that long. Either way 3 and ee were so much better by all means."
"Outstanding customer service at theTrowbridge o2 store from Ethan the team leader and Brad. Nothing was too much trouble for them helping me set up my new phone and transferring all of my information. The Trowbridge team made me feel welcome and were extremely efficient and helpful."
"Poor network connectivity. You get a better signal in the middle of knowhere and poor signal in city centre. Abysmal network in comparison to EE."
"As an O2 business customer, I tried upgrading my phone but shamefully disconnected from the network without any reason . I think somebody is trying to sabotage my business . 72 hours passed . Engaging with customers service is like knocking your head on a brick wall . I think staff should read notes left on system before making assumptions . I am very disappointed and horrified . Time to leave 02 for good .worse. Customer service and network ."
"They still my money and creating based on false information .I would say never agree anything with O2 they charge you for everything was even upgrade was cancelled within 14 days .they kept my money and keep changing me as it was internal error they said and had cost 100 pound for there internal error ."
"I had a problem wiv my monthly pay bundle and I would advise not having an online live chat with them because I spent 52mins explaining my problem to 3 different people, after that I gave up and just called customer services who solved my problem with in 3mins and they resolved my issue and topped up £10 for me and have me advices and they were also kind and friendly so yeah the point is just call them don’t have a live chat"
"Store staff in Hounslow store have NO manners and customer service . These are just school boys who need to learn manners and courtesy . The manger at this store is just as bad . No idea of what customer service is ...."
"Awful 4G coverage. I started using an O2 SIM since 2 months ago, and have never been able to use 4G."
"I would like to start of by saying my one star review is one star as I have to give one star to put a review on! They are not even worth that!!!!!! I have an I phone 7. The largest capacity model. My battery is not working properly so I contacted O2 to help. I was advised by the business dept to go to an O2 shop where they could send my phone away to be repaired and supply me with a phone whilst mine was away. When I got to the shop I was offered a vintage Nokia and was told it will do calls and texts but the internet is not good and neither are pictures. As I use my phone for both that was no use. So I decided to get a replacement from O2 but was told I would have to pay. I explained we had taken out insurance but they said that was only for lost stolen or broken. So reluctantly I agreed only to be told we can’t Fix it go to Apple! That’s not customer service! My contract is with O2 I pay O2. They are providing me with a piece of equipment which is no longer fit for purpose. They sold me insurance when I took out the company contract ( 10+ phones), now they won’t even repair but they still want my money! They sell you a 24 month contract and supply a phone with a 12 month warranty! Never mind not paying their taxes. They are ripping off the general public as well! Not a very nice company at all! The staff were apologetic but unable to help. I asked to speak to a manager and have been told to expect a call back within 24 hours. So even their management are not professional enough to face their customers who pay their wages."
"Worst service ever, internet always terrible not worth what I’m paying for wish I could cancel my contact."
"Tried to move away from o2 and get my phone unlocked. Told me 24 hours then 48 then 72 hours. 3 days later still can’t use it with EE. Then they tell me I need to call apple care, call them and they tell me they can’t unlock my phone, only my provider can.. total shambles and spent 2 hours on the phone to them and I’m still on hold as I type this review... terrible service when they don’t care anymore"
"O2 have locked my iphone after I paid £600 for, and I have been without a phone for 5 days. I cancelled my contract to move to Sky and when I changed the sim it was locked, I contacted O2 to have the lock removed 5 days ago and it is still locked and i cannot use my phone with Sky. I own the phone and they are stopping me from using it what gives them the right to do this, I would strongly adive anyone thinking of getting a phone with O2 to check that they will lock the phone after buying it better still DO NOT GO TO O2 they are useless"
"Shocking customer service. Told by the First Lady that she believed we were mis-sold a dongle after constantly going over data as my partner was told that he could not increase his tariff. Turns out we could have. 4 long phone calls later, with two different staff who “will call me back, they promise”, still no solution given. Going to call yet again today at my inconvenience. My partner has been with O2 for 10+ years now and once this contract has ended, neither of us will be staying with them."
"on 23rd june i took out an s9+ on the get a free tablet deal. 7 weeks two visits to the store and many phone calls and live web chats to customer service later still no tablet. last time i was in the store karla who sold me the deal ciuldnt have cared less. in fact the whole time i was trying to talk yo her ahe was changing the stores music and talking to mates about a night out on whats app. so what i would like to know is where is the tablet? and how did karla screw up my order to the point where people who got there phones after me have all ready recieved their tablets"
O2 is rated 1.93 based on 217 reviews