Nyde Reviews

How can I contact Nyde?

02080045657

hello@nyde.co.uk

256-260 Old Street

Tell us how Nyde made you happy

"It was really easy to buy and get the item delivered. the communications were excellent and the item arrived on the date agreed and was perfect..the whole experience E2E was very comfortable"
Are you Nyde? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The staff is very helpful and efficient. Everything is perfect!"
"I have been seriously impressed by the quality of customer care from Nyde. I was struggling to find a footstool to match my Fritz Hansen chairs, but Nyde helped source them and also deliver to the US where I am based. Their service was everything you could wish for, they moved quickly to get me the furniture and exceeded my expectations on delivery timing - the pricing was very good value and my contact at Nyde, Lara was super efficient, friendly and kept me informed. Highly recommend."
"I was initially concerned about buying such an important purchase on line. After a consultant with Lara - the excellent Nyde sales consultant- I was put totally at easy. She advsed on the alternatives and quickly arranged samples so that we could check materials and colours. Throughout the process Lara has been totally supporting and responsive. The delivery was very efficient and courteous. We love the table and chairs - but it has also been an excellent purchasing experience. With warm thanks"
"Lara was super helpful advising us by telephone about the availability, pricing options and appearance of our beautiful Bolia table and chairs - thank you!"
"I would like to mention that the service and support from Lara Moore made a real difference since I also contacted Bolia agents in USA early Jan. and they informed me that the lamps would never arrive in time…. It is all about ATTITUDE! Thank you!!"
"Hi there! Thanks fir excellent service! I'm really happy with my trendy plant stand;) kind regards!"
"I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Nyde, especially Lara. She went above and beyond to assure a timely delivery before Christmas 2017 and frequently sent me updates on my order. I would order with Nyde again."
"Excellent and knowledgeable service, very helpful, loved my sofa!"
"Great products and fantastic customer service."
"Very pleased with my new wall clock from Nyde. It’s a really lovely product and they were great at keeping me informed when my order took longer than expected because it was being made to order. The only reason I haven’t given 5 stars is because it didn’t come with a battery- which was a slight disappointment given the price. I would buy from Nyde again."
"Very good customer service throughout the purchasing process, always helpful in answering product queries."
"Nyde, and Lara in particular, really go the extra mile for their customers. Excellent service and will no doubt use again in the future"
"I ordered the 2 and the 2.5 seater Bolia Scandinavian Sofas. Excellent quality and fantastic customer service. Lara was an absolute star."
"Amazing and as expected"
"We bought 2 lamp in Bolia Amsterdam and wanted to buy a third one. It would be another month before we’d be back in the Netherlands, so I looked to see if there was a Bolia supplier in the UK. I found Nyde and Lara was very helpful. I was able to buy the lamp and have it delivered at no extra cost within a 3 week period. Lara kept me informed throughout the process. Great service and excellent customer care. In addition Lara was able to answer all our questions on Bolia fabrics within 24 hours compared to the week it Bolia Netherlands to respond to same enquiry."
"Lara's customer service is 10/10 stars! She went above and beyond to arrange a better shipping option for our coffee table to arrive in Miami as quickly as possible. The quality of the Boila Coffee table was just as advertised and we absolutely love it!! Thank you"
"It's the first time I used Nyde and they been great, very responsive and helpful!"
"Thank you to Lara at Nyde who was incredibly helpful and tried everything she could to ensure my order arrived as quickly as possible."
"The support received from Lara was very helpful! I am not living in UK and I came here for holidays so she kept me updated about the order all the time. Excellent support! I would buy at Nyde again."
Nyde is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews