Nyde Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nyde

About Nyde: Modern living through good design.

02080045657

hello@nyde.co.uk

81 Rivington Street

How would you rate Nyde?

Verified Buyer

Lara's customer service is 10/10 stars! She went above and beyond to arrange a better shipping option for our coffee table to arrive in Miami as quickly as possible. The quality of the Boila Coffee table was just as advertised and we absolutely love it!! Thank you
Kashi Shikunova
Verified Buyer

It's the first time I used Nyde and they been great, very responsive and helpful!
Lili Claxton
Verified Buyer

Thank you to Lara at Nyde who was incredibly helpful and tried everything she could to ensure my order arrived as quickly as possible.
Gabriela Sabaris
Verified Buyer

The support received from Lara was very helpful! I am not living in UK and I came here for holidays so she kept me updated about the order all the time. Excellent support! I would buy at Nyde again.
Christine Taylor
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, we ordered the our lamps on Sunday and they were delivered on Wednesday and then Lara called to check that we had received our goods and were happy with them.
Very good customer service, very impressed
Vivienne Sneyd
Verified Buyer

Great customer service even when I had to cancel delivery 3 times. Product was exactly as it was described and looked exactly as pictured. All in all excellent service.
Naomi Moore
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered quickly, as promised. It was well packaged and I'm absolutely chuffed with the lamp I bought.
Callum Crumlish
Verified Buyer

All went smoothly, and it's very convenient.
Leisha Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Great experience, the items arrived promptly and with no fuss. Very pleased!
Khadija Said
Verified Buyer

I ordered the round table with white chairs. Excellent quality and very good service. Received phone calls to arrange my delivery. They do care about the satisfaction of the customer. Very trustable website.
Chloe Thornton
Verified Buyer

We ordered the Jesper sofa. It looks amazing, very happy with the fast delivery.
Rishi Chavda
Verified Buyer

I have used Nyde several times and the service has always been excellent. Items are very well packed and when I have had to deal with customer services they have been polite and swift in responding. I will happily use the service again.
Sarah Lennon
Verified Buyer

I'm a huge fan of Nyde products, they are both beautiful and functional. Order arrived on time and very well packaged to prevent damage. I'll definitely be ordering again.

Dorothy Lord
Verified Buyer

Great quality sofa, with excellent fast delivery. Exactly as described and looks lovely. No complaints whatsoever.
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service – the website is easy to use and excellent speedy delivery of the items I ordered. They’re beautiful and really great quality. Well done Nyde !!
Jay Gill
Verified Buyer

My new favourite place to shop online. Very good quality products and the customer service is exceptional. Never felt let down by the company – would recommend.
Zoey Court
Verified Buyer

Really happy with my purchase from Nyde. All items arrived as described. Quick and seamless delivery and I love everything I bought! Many thanks.
Luan Vrapqani
Verified Buyer

Recently ordered The Osvald sofa online. It was delivered within a time slot that suited me and delivery was free. Product is great, so overall an excellent purchase.
Francis Oyewole
Verified Buyer

Professional from beginning to end. Fantastic first experience of Nyde!
Emma Percy
Verified Buyer

Ordering, delivery, customer service... All brilliant! Will be buying from Nyde again and would thoroughly recommend them.
Nyde is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews