Nyde Reviews

16 Reviews

Modern living through good design.

02080045657

hello@nyde.co.uk

81 Rivington Street

Naomi Moore
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered quickly, as promised. It was well packaged and I'm absolutely chuffed with the lamp I bought.
Callum Crumlish
Verified Buyer

All went smoothly, and it's very convenient.
Leisha Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Great experience, the items arrived promptly and with no fuss. Very pleased!
Khadija Said
Verified Buyer

I ordered the round table with white chairs. Excellent quality and very good service. Received phone calls to arrange my delivery. They do care about the satisfaction of the customer. Very trustable website.
Chloe Thornton
Verified Buyer

We ordered the Jesper sofa. It looks amazing, very happy with the fast delivery.
Rishi Chavda
Verified Buyer

I have used Nyde several times and the service has always been excellent. Items are very well packed and when I have had to deal with customer services they have been polite and swift in responding. I will happily use the service again.
Sarah Lennon
Verified Buyer

I'm a huge fan of Nyde products, they are both beautiful and functional. Order arrived on time and very well packaged to prevent damage. I'll definitely be ordering again.

Dorothy Lord
Verified Buyer

Great quality sofa, with excellent fast delivery. Exactly as described and looks lovely. No complaints whatsoever.
Emily
Unverified Reviewer

Brilliant service – the website is easy to use and excellent speedy delivery of the items I ordered. They’re beautiful and really great quality. Well done Nyde !!
Jay Gill
Verified Buyer

My new favourite place to shop online. Very good quality products and the customer service is exceptional. Never felt let down by the company – would recommend.
Zoey Court
Verified Buyer

Really happy with my purchase from Nyde. All items arrived as described. Quick and seamless delivery and I love everything I bought! Many thanks.
Luan Vrapqani
Verified Buyer

Recently ordered The Osvald sofa online. It was delivered within a time slot that suited me and delivery was free. Product is great, so overall an excellent purchase.
Francis Oyewole
Verified Buyer

Professional from beginning to end. Fantastic first experience of Nyde!
Emma Percy
Verified Buyer

Ordering, delivery, customer service... All brilliant! Will be buying from Nyde again and would thoroughly recommend them.
Rebecca Hutcheson
Verified Buyer

My whole Nyde experience has been wonderful! Easy to order and swap! Lara has been a dream to deal with. Well done Nyde.
Angie Parker
Verified Buyer

We were nervous about making such a big ourchase online initially. But our fears were unfounded. Nyde were helpful and responsive from our initial enquiry, the little sample we received to checking everything was ok after delivery. The sofas themselves are lovely and excellent quality. We are really happy with our purchase and would recommend Nydes professional and helpful service.
Nyde is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews