Nyde Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nyde

About Nyde: Modern living through good design.

02080045657

hello@nyde.co.uk

256-260 Old Street

How would you rate Nyde ?

Richard Perrin
Verified Buyer
"Lara was super helpful advising us by telephone about the availability, pricing options and appearance of our beautiful Bolia table and chairs - thank you!"
Gabriela Sabaris
Verified Buyer
"I would like to mention that the service and support from Lara Moore made a real difference since I also contacted Bolia agents in USA early Jan. and they informed me that the lamps would never arrive in time…. It is all about ATTITUDE! Thank you!!"
Adriana Weronika Kojm
Verified Buyer
"Hi there! Thanks fir excellent service! I'm really happy with my trendy plant stand;) kind regards!"
"I am extremely satisfied with the service provided by Nyde, especially Lara. She went above and beyond to assure a timely delivery before Christmas 2017 and frequently sent me updates on my order. I would order with Nyde again."
Lisa David
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and knowledgeable service, very helpful, loved my sofa!"
Rob Offord
Verified Buyer
"Great products and fantastic customer service."
Kate Salter
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my new wall clock from Nyde. It’s a really lovely product and they were great at keeping me informed when my order took longer than expected because it was being made to order. The only reason I haven’t given 5 stars is because it didn’t come with a battery- which was a slight disappointment given the price. I would buy from Nyde again."
"Very good customer service throughout the purchasing process, always helpful in answering product queries."
"Nyde, and Lara in particular, really go the extra mile for their customers. Excellent service and will no doubt use again in the future"
"I ordered the 2 and the 2.5 seater Bolia Scandinavian Sofas. Excellent quality and fantastic customer service. Lara was an absolute star."
"Amazing and as expected"
"We bought 2 lamp in Bolia Amsterdam and wanted to buy a third one. It would be another month before we’d be back in the Netherlands, so I looked to see if there was a Bolia supplier in the UK. I found Nyde and Lara was very helpful. I was able to buy the lamp and have it delivered at no extra cost within a 3 week period. Lara kept me informed throughout the process. Great service and excellent customer care. In addition Lara was able to answer all our questions on Bolia fabrics within 24 hours compared to the week it Bolia Netherlands to respond to same enquiry."
"Lara's customer service is 10/10 stars! She went above and beyond to arrange a better shipping option for our coffee table to arrive in Miami as quickly as possible. The quality of the Boila Coffee table was just as advertised and we absolutely love it!! Thank you"
Kashi Shikunova
Verified Buyer
"It's the first time I used Nyde and they been great, very responsive and helpful!"
Lili Claxton
Verified Buyer
"Thank you to Lara at Nyde who was incredibly helpful and tried everything she could to ensure my order arrived as quickly as possible."
Gabriela Sabaris
Verified Buyer
"The support received from Lara was very helpful! I am not living in UK and I came here for holidays so she kept me updated about the order all the time. Excellent support! I would buy at Nyde again."
Christine Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient, we ordered the our lamps on Sunday and they were delivered on Wednesday and then Lara called to check that we had received our goods and were happy with them. Very good customer service, very impressed"
Vivienne Sneyd
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service even when I had to cancel delivery 3 times. Product was exactly as it was described and looked exactly as pictured. All in all excellent service."
Naomi Moore
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered quickly, as promised. It was well packaged and I'm absolutely chuffed with the lamp I bought."
Callum Crumlish
Verified Buyer
"All went smoothly, and it's very convenient."
Nyde is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews