Nyde Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nyde

About Nyde: Modern living through good design.

02080045657

hello@nyde.co.uk

81 Rivington Street

How would you rate Nyde?

Rob Offord
Verified Buyer

Great products and fantastic customer service.
Kate Salter
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with my new wall clock from Nyde. It’s a really lovely product and they were great at keeping me informed when my order took longer than expected because it was being made to order. The only reason I haven’t given 5 stars is because it didn’t come with a battery- which was a slight disappointment given the price. I would buy from Nyde again.
Verified Buyer

Very good customer service throughout the purchasing process, always helpful in answering product queries.
Alistair
Verified Reviewer

Nyde, and Lara in particular, really go the extra mile for their customers. Excellent service and will no doubt use again in the future
Verified Buyer

I ordered the 2 and the 2.5 seater Bolia Scandinavian Sofas. Excellent quality and fantastic customer service. Lara was an absolute star.

Amazing and as expected
Verified Buyer

We bought 2 lamp in Bolia Amsterdam and wanted to buy a third one. It would be another month before we’d be back in the Netherlands, so I looked to see if there was a Bolia supplier in the UK. I found Nyde and Lara was very helpful. I was able to buy the lamp and have it delivered at no extra cost within a 3 week period. Lara kept me informed throughout the process. Great service and excellent customer care. In addition Lara was able to answer all our questions on Bolia fabrics within 24 hours compared to the week it Bolia Netherlands to respond to same enquiry.
Verified Buyer

Lara's customer service is 10/10 stars! She went above and beyond to arrange a better shipping option for our coffee table to arrive in Miami as quickly as possible. The quality of the Boila Coffee table was just as advertised and we absolutely love it!! Thank you
Kashi Shikunova
Verified Buyer

It's the first time I used Nyde and they been great, very responsive and helpful!
Lili Claxton
Verified Buyer

Thank you to Lara at Nyde who was incredibly helpful and tried everything she could to ensure my order arrived as quickly as possible.
Gabriela Sabaris
Verified Buyer

The support received from Lara was very helpful! I am not living in UK and I came here for holidays so she kept me updated about the order all the time. Excellent support! I would buy at Nyde again.
Christine Taylor
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, we ordered the our lamps on Sunday and they were delivered on Wednesday and then Lara called to check that we had received our goods and were happy with them.
Very good customer service, very impressed
Vivienne Sneyd
Verified Buyer

Great customer service even when I had to cancel delivery 3 times. Product was exactly as it was described and looked exactly as pictured. All in all excellent service.
Naomi Moore
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered quickly, as promised. It was well packaged and I'm absolutely chuffed with the lamp I bought.
Callum Crumlish
Verified Buyer

All went smoothly, and it's very convenient.
Leisha Whitehead
Verified Buyer

Great experience, the items arrived promptly and with no fuss. Very pleased!
Khadija Said
Verified Buyer

I ordered the round table with white chairs. Excellent quality and very good service. Received phone calls to arrange my delivery. They do care about the satisfaction of the customer. Very trustable website.
Chloe Thornton
Verified Buyer

We ordered the Jesper sofa. It looks amazing, very happy with the fast delivery.
Rishi Chavda
Verified Buyer

I have used Nyde several times and the service has always been excellent. Items are very well packed and when I have had to deal with customer services they have been polite and swift in responding. I will happily use the service again.
Sarah Lennon
Verified Buyer

I'm a huge fan of Nyde products, they are both beautiful and functional. Order arrived on time and very well packaged to prevent damage. I'll definitely be ordering again.

Nyde is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews