Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Poor customer service. Received faulty goods and it was like it was my fault. Customer service is zero and wasted my money. Look at Trustpilot. I wish I’d looked there before buying."
"New to Nutriseed but having just bought a ghastly product it is not very likely that I'll feel like taking a risk again & buy from the company. I bought natural Stevia powder because of the reviews but mine is absolutely ghastly! It smells & tastes so awful I almost threw up. Just this morning I thought I might get away with a tiny bit in a whole pot of very fresh, very home made, very organic & very expensive classic Italian tomato soup.... The ghastly smell & taste so overpowered everything I had to throw the whole lot out. And clean & freshen the toilet & cloak room! Can't be bothered with the whole process of chasing people for return etc. but I am still considering having it tested. I am very curious about just what's in the powder that makes it stink so?!"
Hi

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear about the stevia powder. We really appreciate that you're bringing this up to us and rest assured that we will take action on this. First , we would like to let you know that we take the quality of our products seriously. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk and provide us more details like your order number or your email address for us to better assist you.

Alternatively, you can call us at 0800 567 7472.

Sincerely,
Nutriseed Customer Team
"i got the cacaco nibs and they stated they are ideal for turning things choclatley, not at all they do not go soft at all. very disapointed"
"This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Not a single time did they pick up their phone. I ordered 5kg of dates from them, that were mouldy. They asked me to return them, which is what I did - paying for extortionate postage fee; for both delivery and returns! I haven't heard from them since. Not only is their customer service poor, but the goods that I purchased were of an inferior quality. (Mouldy food is well known to be a source of aflatoxins which are cancerogenic.)"
"Stop pestering me with emails!"
"You have asked me to make a review!! I have sent you several emails to say I did not receive everything I ordered in the parcel, here I am saying it again!! Please do something about this,"
"Not for me. Gave me a dodgy tummy. Sorry"
"I was really disappointed with the product. It doesn’t have a chocolate taste to it as stated and is bright green in colour. I cannot drink it without vomiting the taste is that vile. I have been calling nutriseed for almost two weeks but nothing !!"
"I have tried to call you several times to change my order, but cannot get through. What number can I call and when, so I can stop getting too much of the Hemp powder? I use it and it's very good, but I have TOO MUCH! Susan"
"Never again. I always use the Juice Master for my Juice diet and took a chance on Nutriseed. It was delivered to the wrong address, left in the sun and the juices were poorly wrapped in piece of bubble wrap that was horrible and had a lingering odour of frozen fish. The juices themselves are tiny (compared to the Juice Master) and not worth the money. The juice bottles were crushed and defrosted and unfortunately ended up in the bin. (Around the same time I went back to the Juice Master and placed an order). Also tried to call Nutriseed, apparently closed all weekend. I get the distinct feeling my juices were thrown out of the door as they all left on Friday. Never again. I would honestly advise anyone against the experience and go to a reputable and established business for their juice detox. I took a chance and really wish I hadn’t."
"Tasted horrible"
"I have already written you a review which yes was negative from a usually positive lady! Please check what I wrote and hope it will help others in same food situation. Thanks"
"I contacted Nutriseed by email from their website after working hours on 19th June with a query about a product. I've chased them by email and by phone to no avail. I did get an acknowledgement asking for information I'd already given them. The phone is always busy. So much for the promise to respond within 24 hours. The service is appalling and I don't plan to buy from them again."
"First scoop of almond flour I found a big ginger hair that looks to be from someones beard. Emailed Nutriseed, more to just make them aware than anything. Received an automated reply stating they will reply in a MAXIMUM of 24 hours. 48 hours later, still no reply. Sent another email chasing them up, it's been over 24 hours again, still no reply. So I'm writing their review, it seems like as soon as something goes wrong, their customer service goes down the drain. Really quite annoyed that they didn't even have the decency to even respond."
"Extremely disappointed with Nutriseed. They do not answer calls nor respond to emails. I was also disappointed about the fact that they use a company by the name 'SuperEleven.com' to sell their products for a discount on Groupon. They pretend to be a different company but they are the same and are both owned by Super Eleven Shake Ltd. You will pay a premium for going with Nutriseed. I tried to cancel by order as did not appreciate the deceptive nature of their business but to no avail despite being entitled to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations."
"I ordered the 7 day juice cleanse and after doing many juice cleanses in the past I had high hopes. However the juices I received were disgusting. All of the juice has an awful smell/taste of fish, I am sure they had gone off. Also when I defrosted them they would not mix back together. 3/4 of the solution was water and 1/4 was a lumpy mixture. I have tried emailing to see if something can be done but have got no reply."
"They make you pay £10 for next day express deliveries that do not turn up. Then they do not answer their phones for an entire day or call you back when you leave voice messages and emails. Must've tried calling 10 times"
"This product made me extremely bloated."
"I placed an order and choose a specific date for delivery. However, the delivery came early and the item had to be left outside on a hot day until I returned from work. I was not sure if I could use it and was unable to contact support via telephone. I was placed in a que and the line then kept going silent. I was also charged 14.99 delivery and it clearly states on the web site that delivery is free over the amount I purchased. I am afraid my experience has been not a very good one and when I finally managed to get a response via email they were not overly helpful. Needless to say I am quite unhappy about this experience. Which is a great shame as the detox I ordered looked amazing"
"When I received the juices they were not frozen and not cold. I was told I could still freeze which I did. I later defrosted and they were horrible and seemed to have started to ferment. I phoned and they were not interested at all and seemed to doubt the problem. They got a lot of money for their juice and I couldn’t drink them. Appalling customer service as I should have been refunded and they refused. Will tell all my patients to avoid and the word will spread."
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that the juices were defrosted. We will be more than happy to hep you with this. Can you please send us an email and more details and photos of the juices so we can check.

Just send us an email should you need further assistance or you can also call our free phone number 0800 567 7472. Our Customer Phone Care opening hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm except for holidays.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team