Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
Nutriseed 5 star review on 19th October 2016
Jenny Park
Nutriseed 4 star review on 25th June 2020
JOANNE CLARK
I've nearly finished day 3 and I've not found it hard at all. The juices are delicious and really keep you going through out the day. The best thing is I've lost 2kg. Highly recommend.
Only been trying it a couple of days but so far so good, taste is good and the whole customer service, care and advice is 5 star..... the Facebook group makes you feel you have made friends and all help with advice etc, I’ll be re ordering x
Outstanding customer service from order to delivery! Nutriseed are very consumer centric, very much focusing on an outstanding customer experience. My smoothie was delicious and good to know that it’s so good for me. All part of my wellness and wellbeing journey...thank you!
Great value! I love using my chia flax seed mix in my cereal every morning. The package arrived quickly and undamaged.
Delivery times are good and porridge is delicious
Super fast service, received within 2days, have only just started to use it but easy to make up & really tasty
Only started today however found it really tasty and wasn't hungry as soon as I would normally be. I like the endless options of what smoothies I can make.
Loads of energy since trying nutriseed, can’t wait to try other products from nutriseed, what a find
Unbelievable service,
Unreliable product,
Will Defiently be purchasing again!
I've found the customer service to be very efficient and have bought the total superfoods. I've only been using this once a day in the morning and already my energy levels are lifting and I'm feeling a little less toxic and sluggish. I bought this for weight loss but didn't expect it would also give me such a feeling of wellbeing.
Thoroughly pleased with product. I take it to work as my lunch, and it stops me from snacking during the day as I’m not hungry.
Love it
I’m 72 years old and have it for breakfast every morning and ifeel it sets me off for a good day
I am very happy with the Nutriseed. Thank you
High quality and very trusted products.
I am thoroughly enjoying using the nutriseed I purchased and would recommend it to everyone who is dieting, it is so easy to use. There are plenty of different shakes you can try from the Nutriseed recipes you can get from the Nutriseed company and also the Nutriseed forum.There are also lots of friends to be made on the Nutriseed forum.
Loved it! Felt great after the cleanse x
It is very nourishing and tasty and is quick and easy to make. There are so many variations of food to make the shakes / smoothies with. Some days I have it for breakfast and other days I have it for Breakfast and for Evening.

I would recommend it to everyone!
Makes a lovely tasting smoothie with banana, blueberries and either raspberries or strawberries!
I am a massive fan of Nutriseed. I love the juices and they kindly substitute the beetroot for me. I HATE beetroot. I use them at keave once every 4 to 6 weeks.
Nutriseed 5 star review on 21st July 2019
I can buy so many healthy products in one place and be sure to receive a great service and great products at a good price
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,323 reviews