Nutriseed Reviews

Read Nutriseed Reviews

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy
I ordered 5 days ago and have not received a confirmation email, nor any further information to say my order has been processed. I have sent 3 emails which have not been answered. When I phone there is no answer, and when invited to press 0 to leave a message, this facility does not work. I will now have no option but to request a refund. I presume this company is a scam .
Would have rated a zero if i could! Its been over a month since I have ordered acai berry powder and I have not yet received it! Emailed customer service over 2 weeks ago and havent heard from them either! Horrible horrible experience!
Dear Heena,

Good day!

I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your Acai Berry Powder yet. We are checking our email every day to make sure that we answer all queries by the end of the day and I do not see any of your email yet. Can you pleas resend your email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us a call at 0800 567 7472 so we can check.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
I have now e mailed u 5 times since 24/11, but no response whatsoever, and I am disgusted. You added an item to my order that I didn’t request, and I’ve now been charged £21 for an item I don’t want and didn’t ask for. Name is g priestley and order ref is 75669. Nutriseed are useless at customer care- this was my worst experience EVER. I have also been trying to call u for 3 days, but get the “ we are busy” message, and am invited to press zero to leave a message.....but this doesn’t work either. I am now furious, and want a response by return so I can arrange return of this item. I also require postage paid label as I am not paying for return of something I never requested..u can reach me on Gailpriestley48@gmail.com.... .please provide paid label, and return address.....urgently!!!!!! ,!!
Dear Gail,

I am sorry to hear about the about this. Upon checking, I confirm that we have already processed a refund of £21.00. Please let us know should you need anything else.

Your Nutriseed Care Team
Customer Service Is Really Poor - Why? Because I contacted them a few times nobody responded yet + one of the items was missing in the delivery and I asked them either refund or send the missing item - nobody responded.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have some item/s missing and that you were not able to get hold of our Customer Care Team. We make sure to return all missed calls by the end of the day to ensure that we attend to your needs if you were not able to contact us. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us call at 0800 567 7472 so we can take a look and resolve this matter.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you have some item/s missing and that you were not able to get hold of us. We recently received a high volume of calls due to some sale but we make sure to return all missed calls by the end of the day or at least leave a voicemail. I will be more than happy to take and resolve this matter for you. Can you please send us an email to team@nutriseed.co.uk or give us call at 0800 567 7472.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
After buying the product I was sent three emails to revive the strong confident Woman lying inside me. I am a man and unfortunately the marketing team did not think it was possible their clients would be male. Unimpressed with the gendered marketing. See attached photo.
Undrinkable !
I need to ask a question about Total Superfoods I purchased and unable to get through on the phone or get a response to my email, very disappointing after purchasing product from you.
Very disappounted to find the product contains Stevia, sugar substitute.
I sent back the nutriseed package but have not heard about the refund
Made me very sick total waste off£27.00
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you felt sick. We really want to make sure that every customer gets the value for their money and get all the goodness from our product. Would you be so kind to send us an email with more details (i.e order #, item etc) so we can check and help you. Our email address is team @nutriseed.co.uk

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
The smell makes me heave. How do I return goods for a refund.
Hi Carol,

I am sorry if you didn't like the smell of the product you received. Let me help you with this. Can you please send us more details like your order #, the product you bought including the batch ID at the back so we can check. Let me also also reply to that email with our return/refund process. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

I will be waiting for your email.

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
Hate it. The flavour makes me feel sick. The colour if off putting. I’ve tried with all kinds of fruit
Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch and for the feedback.

We are very much willing to help if there is any issue. Please do not hesitate to send us an email with more details so we can check this product for you. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Your Nutriseed Customer Care Team
Still not received just going to mail them and tell them not to bother
Taste s horrible
We ordered the 3 day juice cleanse & waited over 2 weeks for delivery with no helpful information after many phone calls & emails! And when they did eventually arrive we find the taste & quality compared to other companies juices are very bad! Will be very happy not to use this bad company with bad customer service & bad products ever again & would certainly never recommend this company to anyone!
Items still not received.
Great products as usual and I cannot fault them, but it took 17 days for me to receive my order which is ridiculous. Twice my products were dispatched, but were not delivered. The first time they were 'destroyed' according to DPD which is a complete waste of food. The second order simply failed to arrive. I cannot fault Nutriseed customer service department who eventually sorted the problem but it should not take so long to receive an order. I will think twice before using Nutriseed again.
Rating given on ordering, delivery and customer service; not the product as it hasn't been delivered. Purchased on 28:08:18 and to date (11.09.18) i haven't received my goods. I contacted customer service on 06:09:18. Reply received : "I will go ahead and communicate with our courier partner regarding this parcel, but of course we do not want you to wait any longer so I also have arranged another delivery for you and you can expect this within 2-3 working days. Should you receive two parcels, kindly refuse teh second delivery". Still waiting on both deliveries at time of writing. I questioned that if I should be out, how do I refuse delivery? No response. So disappointed.
Hi Shirley,

I am sorry that you do have your order yet even after we tried to resend on September 7th. We want to let you know that we also have received your email and we have now open an investigation with regards to this matter. I will reply to your email once i get the information I need. Please give us 24-48 hours for this.

Nutriseed Customer Care Team
This is the second time you asked for a review so this is a second review. I have only had two servings of nutriseed, once with banana and milk, once in tomato soup. It turned my stomach and unless I find a way to make it more palatable I shall throw the whole lot out because guess what - only seven days to return it. I didn't try it right away, then I broke my wrist, so nutriseed was not top of my list. It's far too sweet, revolting and nothing disguises the taste. No wonder you only allow 7 days to return it!
The product was very bad tasting. I’ve disposed of it.
Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you did like the taste of the item you bought. We would really appreciate if you can send us an email and provide us more information like the product you are referring to so we can check. Our email address is team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutriseed Customer Care Team