Nutriseed Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Nutriseed

team@nutriseed.co.uk

Nutri Towers
Unit 5 Lanrick Road

Tell us how Nutriseed made you happy

"Given 2 stars rather than 1 as partly my fault for not analysing the ingredients list and nutrition thouroughly but their marketing and packaging on their juice cleanse is very misrepresentational of the actual product. Descriptions list ingredients out of order making you assume a much higher veg content but these are basically fruit juices with a hint of veg. For instance the queen of california depicts a green bottle with a picture of a broccoli on, and lists the ingredients in this order: Broccoli, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Pear, Chia Seeds, Cucumber. Making you assume their will just be a small amount of pear to sweeten but on arrival and checking the labelling properly, the ingredients listed properly are : Pears (51%), Cucumber (15%), Celery (15%), Broccoli (10%), Romaine Lettuce (8%), Chia Seeds ("
"absolutely pleased with my nutriseed, feel healthier, blood pressure has reduced, and my cravings for sugar have gone, feel full no need to snack"
"They make you pay £10 for next day express deliveries that do not turn up. Then they do not answer their phones for an entire day or call you back when you leave voice messages and emails. Must've tried calling 10 times"
"Sorry to say that but the reality is....The most insufficient and disgusting customer service I have ever experienced! They simply do not reply to your calls and put the phone down once the line is connected. Do not reply to emails either."
Hi Elle,

Thank you for getting in touch and sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry if you cannot connect to our phone system yesterday. We review all calls every day including missed call (if there's any) as it is being registered in our system and call them back every day to check if there's any help we can offer. And of course we are more than happy to discuss this matter with you further, so please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail: team@nutriseed.co.uk or alternatively via our freephone number 0800 567 7472.
"Great service. The juices are great for cleansing & weight loss & the plan is so easy to follow. It has kickstarted my healthy eating for the new year and having invested in five days of detoxing I am now motivated to eat so as not to undo all the benefit. Just one negative - I really don’t think the juices taste that great. Number 1 is nice, but 2 is far too bitter whilst 3,4,5 are completely overpowered by the celery. Do this cleanse if you want to see results - but don’t expect great flavours. It’s worth it to feel great so definitely give it a go. I will be cleansing on a regular basis with Nutriseed."
"The products are over priced, simply buying things in bulk and repackaging them in "iconic" bags, doesn't justify the price, the posting was very slow, I would expect free next day delivery for over £30 spent, as per the norm, so very dissapointed despite the up beat feel of the website :o("
"The superfood gave me so much energy in the morning which I need for hectic lifestyle"
"Was pleased with Nutriseed did the 7day detox juice was not easy second day was hard got through it by drinking lots of water. Was very surprised that I never felt hungry or low on energy as I have a ladder intense job. And the last thing was I felt really good within myself and energy levels weren't and to top it all off I lost 3kg so was very pleased with the product thankyou Nutriseed"
"It is not possible to cancel my auto-renew, which were made as an accident."
"I am saddened to tell you that I am really disappointed and have to report that I am not getting the results I had hoped for. Maybe I expected too much. I will keep trying."
"I love the packaging of the Protein powder and the tast is just lovely! It doesnt taste of just artificial flavouring like so many others do! So glad I made the change! Thank you for producing such a great product!"
"The intended delivery wasn't even scheduled so had I not contacted when they were a day late I would have been waiting weeks! Products look good though. But given how many 'healthy' sites are about will go elsewhere now."
"Placing the order and taking my money out of my account went very smoothly. However your delivery statement is incorrect, 6 days and I am still waiting. You obviously don't bother yourselves too much on delivery. But don't worry I shall not order from yourselves again, it will give you more time to put your feet up. Enjoy."
"I never received my order. I have emailed you and rung you but no response. So could you please get in touch asap. Judy Thurston -Chiddy."
"Making delicious smoothies with almond milk, banana, frozen berries & occasionally, if I'm feeling wreakless, a kiwi. This makes a fab meal replacement for either breakfast or lunch, which combined with being on the 5:2 diet has resulted in me loosing over a stone! ????"
"their products have helped me loose 2 stone in 2 months without exercise at the age of 58 amazing products i am over the moon thanks nutriseed"
"The product is quite good, tasty drinks, well packaged. The operational aspects beed to be improved significantly. They currently do not respond on weekends and outside of business hours. This was quite frustrating when they failed to deliver on a Saturday morning slot that i paid extra for. I was given a delivery refund, but this was after many attempts at trying to communicate with the customer service advisor. I also found it annoying that after payment i was asked to recommend to friends, because nutriseed are a startup - this strategy is massively flawed. Recommendations are made after positive customer experiences, not before- this statement is indicative of a start up that has not grasped the importance of meeting/exceeding customer requirements regarding service delivery. I must reiterate that the product itself is very good."
"Sorry, guys, but the first I tried was the most disgusting stuff I've ever encountered. Lemon and cayenne really do not go together!! I didn't dare try anything else so it's sitting in the freezer until I can unload it to more gullible, younger, gym users who do not balk at taking disgusting things in order to feel good about themselves. I'll stick to gin and tonic!!"
"I ordered a pack of superfood because I'm trying to improve my diet, detox and lose weight - to help with chronic health problems. I've been using it for about a week and have already lost 2lbs. I'm also feeling generally better than I have for months. I mix mine with a handful of frozen blueberries, a small banana and unsweetened toasted almond milk. It's delicious and easily keeps me full until lunchtime. I'm no longer wanting to eat between meals and my attitude towards diet is definitely changing already. I'm absolutely delighted and would thoroughly recommend both this product and this brilliant company!"
"I did a 5 day juice cleanse. Overall the juices were varied and tasty, providing the energy I needed to get through the day. I lost 4kg over the 5 days, and felt noticeably lighter and healthier from a digestive point of view. The only negative would be that a few of the bottles didn't seem very well sealed, and ended leaking and creating a small mess in my fridge and freezer."
Nutriseed is rated 4.52 based on 3,235 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access