Nutri Centre Reviews

12PM
12PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Nutri Centre deliver?

The Nutri CentreUnit 3Kendal CourtKendal Avenue

Categories:
Vitamins & Supplements
Health & Beauty
Vitamins & Supplements

Tell us how Nutri Centre made you happy

"Absolutely dreadful experience with this company, still ongoing! Do not use! I ordered a product on 20th of May 2014. I called about non-receipt 4 times before I was offered a 'replacement'. Still no item almost a week on, so I rang - (to add: they play two equally annoying songs while you're on hold and on one occasion I gave up after a forty minute wait! Oddly enough, if you press option 1 which is 'Place an Order' you get through almost immediately...funny that! Press option 2 for CS and you wait...and wait...and wait!) - to be told that the item could not be sent. The CS rep said they were showing 2 in stock and neither could be sent to me for unknown reasons... Weird, then, that the site still shows 4 of the item are available! I was offered my money back via the way I paid (Paypal) but 5 days on and no trace of my money! I am going to report this company if I don't get my refund soon! I have sent them an email 'reminder'. I used a US for my purchase in the end. It reached me in 3 days via DHL with delivery at a fiver. They could teach this lousy outfit a thing or two! When you ask if a manager can call you, you are told that will not be possible. BUYER BEWARE! I'd award zero stars if it were possible!"
Are you Nutri Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Not at all happy with this company. Purchased online and so far have not received my item or had a truthful answer from "customer services" I work in retail and this companies behaviour is not acceptable"
"Made my order on 28th March. It's now 10th May and still no sign of my product. I ordered 3 tubs of protein powder. I even filled in the form on their website but my complaint was ignored. Phones are always busy. Once got through after 30 min wait and they told me they would have more order delivered within 5-7 working days. Didn't deliver on promise. DONT buy from them. Go somewhere else! Gurdeep"
Delivery
Information
Price
"So far I am not impressed. I recently ordered something online and over a week later I have not received the items, have not received a reply to my query however, I have been charged for the items!"
Nutri Centre is rated 1.13 based on 24 reviews