Nutri Centre Reviews

Categories:
Vitamins & Supplements
Health & Beauty
Vitamins & Supplements

How would you rate Nutri Centre ?

"What a joke of a company! I wish I had read these reviews before purchasing as I too had similar problems. Paid for my goods, then didn't receive them, chased via email and finally got sent them after over a month, only for 2 of the items to be missing. Eventually got my money back after constant emails, phone calls and tweets!! Avoid!"
"Despite previous purchases of Virese was quizzed on phone for 20 minutes as if I was buying dangerous chemicals - I wanted vitamins. Totally exasperated in the end so just gave up and got better price at YNS. Call handler not rude but abysmal system and very poor way to treat potential customer."
"Placed and order, money was taken immediately and then nothing... chased up to be told by a customer services rep that they had no stock... absolutely no explanation as to why they had not contacted me... avoid!"
"Absolute rubbish service, don't rely on your order been delivered on time, they don't even bother to inform you of a delay."
"I have ordered from them on 3 separate occasions. Every time there have been missing items on the order and it has taken weeks to rectify. They don't reply to emails either. Such a shame as they have a good product range but I just can't handle their terrible customer service any longer. Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy."
"Wot can i say! Bought maximuscle prograin from here then my son noticed all th bad reviews :( Alot of bad reviews for this company so i decided to contact them first thing monday morning, spoke to a woman who was abit course with me cdnt find my order but Managed to REFUND my money! wOop WoOp!!"
"NEVER BUY HERE!!!!!! I bought my items 2 months ago, every time I get the same answer, that they will send it as quickly as they can and the item is in stock, but 2 months later, and after probably 16 calls, my stuff never arrived. My friend canceled her purchase as she had similar issues and her money wasn't returned! so I am afraid to cancel the order and have the same issue. Honestly, worst place ever!!!!!!!"
"Awful!!!!!!!!!Never buy here, I bought 2 items a month and a half ago and I've been calling to see what happened with my stuff, but they keep telling me that it will arrive in 2 days…I don't want to cancel the items as I have the feeling that if I do, they will cancel the order and probably will never give me my money back. Please don't buy here!!!!!I If I could put 0 stars I definitively would."
"One word CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I have used the Nutricentre for nearly 15 years. It has gone from poor to abysimal. It takes money immediately but then you have to ring, email & nag in order to get a completed delivery. Ring & you get polite promises that the manager will sort things out but then nothing transpires so you ring again. AVOID USING THIS COMPANY"
"Don't waste your time and money! Ordered supplements from them and paid nearly £40. Two months later I have yet to receive a correct order. Absolute shambles of a company scamming people out of their money. I wouldn't be at all suprised to see them on Watchdog some time soon."
"One word: appalling; don't touch..!"
"Ordered some whey protein recently from Tesco direct who uses NUTRICENTRE. Ordered 25.01.15. payment taken 26.01.15, confirmation email stating delivery by 31.01.15. Item never arrived, called Tesco who spoke to Nutricentre 4 x in total. 1st time, "not sure what's happened, we'll send it out". 2nd time, "we have 2000 units in stock, I'll make sure we send this and you will receive 3/4 days". 3rd time, "Item has been dispatched and is on it's way, you will receive 03/04.02.15". 4th time, "We will speak to the warehouse and get them to send it out to you". Clearly they lied previously saying I'd have it in 3/4 days and then more blatantly saying it was actually on it's way to me. I have cancelled my order now as they could not tell me WHEN they would send it out. (not sure if I'll ever see my money again.I would type more but not enough space. Do not EVER use this company!!"
"Can not even tell you the Expiry Date for their products. Find this a sham. They can sell products but are lazy to find out EXPIRY DATE FOR YOU. Delivery time aldo takes an AN AGE....... SO FED UP with the way i have been treated by them considering i was once a customer once speding £100's a month with them. Not any more i can tell you. JUST DISGUSTED AND INSULTED BY THEM WITH THERE LACK OF RESPECT FOR GOOD CUSTOMERS."
"I ordered some proteins and after two weeks I hadn't received anything. When I wrote them I was told that product was out of stock and after one month I have not received either the product nor a refund - and I have asked for it."
"I have never felt the need to write a review before, but this time i just have to. I placed an order 3 weeks ago now, and first phoned to see where my order was after 5 days as it was not marked as dispatched. Their response was that the product had just come in stock (it didn't say it was out of stock when i ordered). After another 2 phone calls of different people telling me its only just come in stock (liars), i spoke to a lady who said it was not in stock - so i wanted a refund. Its now 6 days after i spoke to this lady who said i would receive my refund within 3-5 days. After strong words on the phone all she could say is i will get that through and it will be with you in 3-5 days. My guess is that i will be phoning up in 3 days time again. Absolute disgrace. Very disappointed and will never go near this company again."
"Rediculous, have been charged full price, received half of my order, and the other half has dissapeared off the face of the earth, not impressed!!"
"1 star is far too much to give them. I do a lot of online shopping and this firm has to be the worst out there, (Except a dodgy ebay seller about 2 years ago!!) I ordered 2 tubs of high 5 and still have never received them. 16 weeks later. I have been lied to on many occasions both by email and on the phone. *#*# DO NOT USE #*#* BTW. Wiggle sold the same item (£2 more) delivered in 2 days!!!!"
"AVOID Similar scenario as others here - order items showing in stock, do not receive, chase, informed sent (lied to), request refund, confirmed processing refund, do not receive refund, complain via email, receive "due to high demand.....etc etc" This company is set up simply to scam the public. I will not let this lie and will get in touch with Watchdog etc."
"Absolutely dreadful experience with this company, still ongoing! Do not use! I ordered a product on 20th of May 2014. I called about non-receipt 4 times before I was offered a 'replacement'. Still no item almost a week on, so I rang - (to add: they play two equally annoying songs while you're on hold and on one occasion I gave up after a forty minute wait! Oddly enough, if you press option 1 which is 'Place an Order' you get through almost immediately...funny that! Press option 2 for CS and you wait...and wait...and wait!) - to be told that the item could not be sent. The CS rep said they were showing 2 in stock and neither could be sent to me for unknown reasons... Weird, then, that the site still shows 4 of the item are available! I was offered my money back via the way I paid (Paypal) but 5 days on and no trace of my money! I am going to report this company if I don't get my refund soon! I have sent them an email 'reminder'. I used a US for my purchase in the end. It reached me in 3 days via DHL with delivery at a fiver. They could teach this lousy outfit a thing or two! When you ask if a manager can call you, you are told that will not be possible. BUYER BEWARE! I'd award zero stars if it were possible!"
Nutri Centre is rated 1.13 based on 23 reviews