Nustone Reviews

64% of reviewers recommend Nustone

Tell us how Nustone made you happy

"Terrible customer service, kept promising delivery, which never happened, i took several days off to ensure i was in on delivery day, which never happened. Asked to speak to a manager, apparently no one manages the team, both members of the team were exceptionally unhelpful. Palletways the third party that delivers called me personally to let me know yet again that Nustone hadn't sent them any goods, but yet Nustone keep denying there is a problem their end. So i'm currently £500 out of pocket, i've used up several days of annual leave & i have no paving slabs, and no email confirming future delivery. So at the moment in just seems like theft. DO NOT USE."
"fantastic Service.. customer Services were Excellent very helpful answering all my queries Slabs were delivered on time and all slabs were intact ( none broken or chipped ) The slabs were laid by my husband who said they laid brilliantly and no miss match sizing so the end result was perfect for a fraction of the price of other companies ... what can I say brilliant all round"
"Staff were very helpful and product was exactly what I wanted, even better than expected. Definitely recommend"
"Excellent service, Excellent price.... overall I give them a 5 because the slabs were the best price on the web that I could find for Raj Green sandstone.... and the deliveries were easy to set up and they delivered on time. I had to make a change and the team were responsive on both the phone and on the chat service (unlike most chat services, this one is run by Nustone team members themselves). I have since ordered twice from Nustone and both times have got the same excellent service. Ben"
"Really happy with the slabs we purchased,. They were delivered on time, and no damages. These were the cheapest we found that we wanted, and have really made a difference to our garden. Great Service, Great products."
"Absolutely shocking service.I ordered Kendla Grey Flagstones on August 17th.Still waiting...... Contacted This company by phone...no answer.contacted by email numerous times got 1 answer saying they would contact me back within the day.....That was a week ago. I have now contacted my card company for a full refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.....You have been warned."
"Poor service from a company who will blame everyone else but themselves. They hide behind the small print in their T&Cs and they don't care if your delivery crate falls off the back of a lorry and 20% of your paving slabs are broken because you've ordered another crate and that one's ok. Neither do they care if some are not fit for purpose or unusable because they are of very poor quality. Very slow and poor communication when things go wrong."
"Misleading website, product in picture isn't always what you're ordering. Unhelpful customer service team. Massive charge to try to return a product. Over 2 weeks late with delivery."
"Good comms and delivered as agreed. Stone was well protected and no breakages."
Nustone is rated 3.55 based on 11 reviews