Nursing Times Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nursing Times

Tell us how Nursing Times made you happy
Keep me informed
Love keeping up to date on UK news. Living in the USA makes it difficult to know what’s going on back home. Nursing Times is easy and quick to access. All articles written are brilliant and clinical zones to keep fresh on procedure etc.
Excellent mix of topics.
been some interesting reading subject hopefully will keep me abreast of up to date best practice
I am student who relies on this nursing journal for my assignments. Everytime u have attempted to use the journals I am asked to subscribe which works out very expensive for me.
Great up to date professional development and contemporary research articles. However the CPD platform needs to be improved as I have twice completed the same module and each time it refused to save and I had to start again.
Includes amazing information from both journals and personal experiences. Easy to access and use, pleasant layout. Students should get a further reduced price.
As a nursing student, I found this very informative to educate myself more in the nursing profession out of my country.
Excellent articles on research for my access to the nursing course.
I haven’t had time to read it yet
Very good articles. The nursing times is another tool to keep me updated.
Nursing Times ensures that I have a sound awareness of the ongoing changes in healthcare, particularly on the challenges of mental health and substance misuse in the nhs today. The journal that is delivered is both of a sound quality and the contributors are both stimulating and relevant to existing higher education and healthcare sectors. Thank you.
I love the Nursing Time. I read it when I have a coffee break at uni. I like keeping informed of all the developments in nursing. I can contribute to class discussions.
I find interesting articles on topics I would not otherwise get to read about anywhere else. As a student nurse NT is also a massive resource for most areas of practice should I need some information on a research topic, or help with clinical skills. I always find something interesting to read and is one of my top go-to resources for information.
Very informative for nursing students. Some real eye opening articles.
As a student nurse I have always found the subjects/ articles informative concise and easy to read
The only thing I would say to make it better would be a print paper! I like to have my reading on paper in front of me and not on a phone so yeah.
Great service but should be cheaper/free so that everyone can have access
Excellent, a sure way to keep up to date
Lots of useful information and the 5 stars are for the new format which is so much better Keeps me updated and I love that i can choose electronic over paper and still get all the benefits
Nursing Times is rated 4.22 based on 181 reviews